• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Beware... The "Bushman..."

Fx51LP308

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2021
    Tampa Bay, FL
    The latest trend on my YouTube "Suggestions" list, but it hooked me. I can't stop LOLing!

Meet the "Bushman." A guy who dresses up in a ghilly suit but with leaves all over it. He hides in between bushes or sits atop a huge planter pot and acts totally still. When the "unsuspecting" walk by, he jump scares them by standing up or whatever.. Most of his "victims" end up laughing it off (i.e. "You got me!"). He even gives them his business card, etc. etc. Yes, there are some that take umbridge to it, but he's been at this for over 3 years that I can tell and he's still alive! Some of the little kids actually do get scared but he calms them down. It's so popular and so viral on social media that there are Bushmen in several countries, including the UK, South Korea and even Ghana. Here's a sample (NSFW as you can guess there's a bit of colorful language :LOL: ):

In fact, one of the most popular Bushmen is based right here in Florida: "Creepy Bushman," with his own YouTube channel. What I like about him is that he uses an old classic "siren whistle" as part of the Jump Scare.

I can't believe he's been so successful in FL. I worry that someone who is "packing" but a little nervous might freek and draw and fire on him. Either that, or the USA being much more litigious than other countries would come after him that way. But he is often very funny. In fact, some people who he "gets" often stick around on the opposite benches and watch him 'get" others. That said, he could be very good for us in 2A by being a fantastic exercise in "Situational Awareness." Get him, before he "gets you."

One more: Bushman Ghana - Freakin' Hilarious

:LOL:

• Haha
    Reactions: RUTGERS95