• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses BHTC 2 Day Initial/Intermediate Precision Rifle, JUNE 6-7 Lewistown, PA

fargo007

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2007
Bucks County, PA
www.bhtcorps.com
We had a lot of people that were interested in our April course but weren't able to get in because it filled up so fast.

Realizing that we had another course slot in June, we changed the calendar around a little bit to allow us to run the course again.

Registration is open! It's only a couple months away, just enough time to accumulate the ammo, and sort your gear out.

We will contact you when we have enough students registered to run the course.

Also - We have created a contact email list. You can add your name/email to the list and get notified of open registrations for matches, courses, etc.

Open Courses | BLACK HAT TRAINING CORPS

Thanks, and see you soon.

--Fargo007

The course fee is a very competitive $350. All the details are on the paged linked in the original post above. Any questions, let us know.

There is a review thread on page 2 from the April course that is worth a look as well.

We have seven spots left in the course at this time.

Thanks,

--Fargo007

how much is the course?

Less than the value you will get out of it. Freddy is a mountain of knowledge and loves to teach. At the end of the training, your skills at driving a precision rifle will be hugely increased, much more than purchasing the next greatest piece of gear.

Less than the value you will get out of it. Freddy is a mountain of knowledge and loves to teach. At the end of the training, your skills at driving a precision rifle will be hugely increased, much more than purchasing the next greatest piece of gear.
I agree. I wish my finances were in a bit better shape, as I'd love to take this class again...