• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden Admin moves ahead with lead ban on ammo and fishing weights for eight federally managed refuges.

retarded

liberals are a scourge on America. Never let your kids near them. Anytime someone does something stupid, 'look dad, another liberal' I taught them right!

What I don’t understand is that we used to have that government that had three branches. Now, it seems, whatever the far left wants, it comes down as an order from the executive branch. I thought we threw out the monarchy(ies) in the war of 1775 - 1783?

What I don’t understand is that we used to have that government that had three branches. Now, it seems, whatever the far left wants, it comes down as an order from the executive branch. I thought we threw out the monarchy(ies) in the war of 1775 - 1783?
Its about time to do it again. Unfortunately our population cant be bothered. Most wouldnt even take the mask off or give up a job they hate over being poisoned. Sad

Lead bad....., rushed Mrna "vaccine" all good.
Fucking clown world.
Of all the things potentially to be exposed to or introduce to exposure this one should be at least around 10 millionth on the list.
Read this ^^^.
Tip of the iceberg.

R

California and Washington already have a copper ban on the books, it ain't for bullets yet, but give it a second.... toxins in the water they say, believe it was in regards to brake calipers.

So, where do you go next and how much will a round of ammo cost, what happens to the ballistics?

Then there's the issue of can you make your own... whatever bullet, realistically, copper, then what bismuth, tungsten... lead is more valuable than most realize.

Table salt will kill you in the right concentration so they can sell you on "it's for your own safety" on about every damn thing you touch until you can't touch anything.

Call the police on your unvaccinated relative, it's for your own safety, call the police on that church that's still having service, it's for your own safety, call the police on that person drinking the 32oz Soft drink, it's for your own safety, call the police and report "anti-govt" speech, it's for your own safety...

You'll be "it's for your own safetied" to death.

Table salt will kill you in the right concentration so they can sell you on "it's for your own safety" on about every damn thing you touch until you can't touch anything.

You'll be "it's for your own safetied" to death.
Fuck with my table salt and you give me a death sentence. Maybe salt tablets might make up the difference. I pour salt on food, even adding extra salt to potato chips. Why? my electrolyte levels stay below normal limits even when I go way overboard on adding salt to foods and taking salt tables. Sweat a lot, especially when working outdoors or riding. And I am outdoors and riding and shooting a lot. (As well as working in the shop and in the yard and being out on the lake. ) No couch potato here.

So, it might be for some overweight, couch loving, paper money wealthy nyc family to be better for them, but as usual, its not what the doctor may have ordered for the rest of the nation.

• Love
Reactions: mtrmn
been afraid they might ban lead sinkers from fed mismanaged "federal" off shore waters. they have been wanting to do that for awhile. the lead shot for waterfowl ban started it off years ago. no evidence ever found of any lead contamination issues in that setting. neg findings never reported,of course. and the corp whores in the gun industry went along. chance to sell more,different and expensive guns and loads.

been afraid they might ban lead sinkers from fed mismanaged "federal" off shore waters. they have been wanting to do that for awhile. the lead shot for waterfowl ban started it off years ago. no evidence ever found of any lead contamination issues in that setting. neg findings never reported,of course. and the corp whores in the gun industry went along. chance to sell more,different and expensive guns and loads.
Has anyone noticed that most of these bans, have to do with sporting and recreational purposes, but bans on really poisonous chemicals that are used in industrial and farming purposes, continue to be allowed. (DDT excluded).

(Not saying the industrial and farming uses of different materials is bad, but just saying, its seems the recreational crowd is too often targeted)