• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Biden admin takes aim at hunters in latest regulation: 'Preventing Americans from hunting'"

California and Washington already have a copper ban on the books because it's introducing toxins into the water.

So don't plan on copper bullets being your savior because you'd have to be retarded not to see this spreading to bullets.

"Brake pads manufactured after Jan. 1, 2021, must not contain more than 5 percent copper by weight. Starting in 2025, brake pads containing more than 0.5 percent copper by weight may not be sold in Washington."

Nope, just driving home the same point. You do nothing at all except prepare for civil war. It’s a losers approach, no matter how battle-hardened/ready you are or think you are. The battle is happening every day all around you, but you are so inward focused that you can only imagine a physical fight will result.

God help us all if/when it comes to that, but to resign oneself that it’s all going to hell no matter what I do is the most defeatist, irresponsible and narrow minded approach.

I knew I shouldn’t have bothered. You’ve yet to show that you have done a single damned thing except stockpile ammunition and food supplies. How’s your bug-out hideaway coming? All ready for the big WWW?

California and Washington already have a copper ban on the books because it's introducing toxins into the water.

So don't plan on copper bullets being your savior because you'd have to be retarded not to see this spreading to bullets.

"Brake pads manufactured after Jan. 1, 2021, must not contain more than 5 percent copper by weight. Starting in 2025, brake pads containing more than 0.5 percent copper by weight may not be sold in Washington."
That'll probably show up for enforcement after the lead ban. But great point. Thanks for contributing.

I haven’t read all 105 comments on this post and I’m not going to so this may be a reiteration of something already said.

The Minnesota DNR (Dept of Natural Resources who is in charge of enforcing fish and game law) doesn’t have even close to the manpower needed to enforce something so fucking stupid.

The abundance of game and fish that the USA has actually saved millions of people from starving to death during the Great Depression and the double impact of the Dust Bowl. The rum runners of Prohibition suddenly found themselves running game meat once the Depression struck. That era actually saw a low level civil war across many places between hardened folks determined to run their free enterprises in peace, and overbearing federal jackboots trying to impose their way upon a culture that have existed since Plymouth and Virginia Colonies. I bet those who signed the National Firearms Act of 1934 into law actually felt real fear when they put their pens onto that damned document that they knew will turn countless ordinary men into felons for no other reason except to satisfy a power trip...

How does that impact those in Indiana, for example?
EC0C63B1-C505-4216-BA90-E9ED84764B39.jpeg

A6A5F464-2426-4030-84CA-1621620BC2EA.png

You are all retards. Lead bullets don’t matter. You can’t get to your favorite hunting spot from a 15 minute city and an EV anyway in 2030. Besides, there ain’t no Pope and Young on the biggest bug you kill…and eat. But you should be able to hunt vermin in you compound.

Ummmm.

Isn’t lead already banned on US wildlife hunting areas.

Or is it waterfowl only.

If only waterfowl then how big of an impact is it going to be to put a ban on other species?
One of the local conservation areas that I hunt on switched to non-toxic shot period there. It's a shotgun and shot only because it's right next to a small city. Used to have a public shotgun range, but I guess 40+ years of people shooting out there must have caused some lead to get detected in ground water or something. They closed the range, and I think they went in and dug up all of the "contaminated dirt" to be disposed of.

So i've been out there dove hunting with steel shot instead of lead.

Branden

Wonder what i'll have to use in my muzzle loader if they ban lead for hunting. Start casting my own bismuth bullets?

Branden

Ironically the melting point of bismuth is lower than lead...but it has the pesky problem of expanding a touch when it solidifies.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
One of the local conservation areas that I hunt on switched to non-toxic shot period there. It's a shotgun and shot only because it's right next to a small city. Used to have a public shotgun range, but I guess 40+ years of people shooting out there must have caused some lead to get detected in ground water or something. They closed the range, and I think they went in and dug up all of the "contaminated dirt" to be disposed of.

So i've been out there dove hunting with steel shot instead of lead.

Branden
They came into a range I worked at and did a reclamation of all the lead from the trap and skeet fields in the past.

Netted them some cash too.

Reactions: BurtG
Wonder what i'll have to use in my muzzle loader if they ban lead for hunting. Start casting my own bismuth bullets?

Branden

They came into a range I worked at and did a reclamation of all the lead from the trap and skeet fields in the past.

If they did that on that range, I can only imagine how many tons of lead they were able to recover out there. Don't know how many boxes of shotshells I dispersed on that range.

Branden

Yup. One of my customers uses it, minus most of the dirt to add weight to plugs for downhole tools. Cheaper than buying shot seconds.

Last edited:
Reactions: wade2big
You are all retards. Lead bullets don’t matter. You can’t get to your favorite hunting spot from a 15 minute city and an EV anyway in 2030. Besides, there ain’t no Pope and Young on the biggest bug you kill…and eat. But you should be able to hunt vermin in you compound.

I can walk to my hunting grounds. At least i can right now. I can actually fish about a mile from my house.

Reactions: eca7891
this is a surprise? the whole waterfowl/lead thing was a scam. i have never seen a study proving harm from lead shot in wetlands. the only thing i ever saw was a report showing neg findings,long ago. that was quickly suppresed. if this works,look for banning lead in fishing sinkers. have heard that suggested here in FL.

Reactions: eca7891 and BurtG
this is a surprise? the whole waterfowl/lead thing was a scam. i have never seen a study proving harm from lead shot in wetlands. the only thing i ever saw was a report showing neg findings,long ago. that was quickly suppresed. if this works,look for banning lead in fishing sinkers. have heard that suggested here in FL.
Just like the California condor bullshit

Edit.

You have changed my mind.

You are right.

Have a great night

Last edited:
saw alot of shot mined from a trap range i shot at a bunch back in 80s. reloaded a bunch of reclaimed shot (being a poor even back the). was silver dollar in oldsmar FL. have heard lately that they get regular shit from EPA about lead shot there contaminating the planet.

Right! Therefore, no skin off your nose now is it?

Except look to CA, where they’ve already taken the next step to ban it statewide. Gee, that’s okay too right, you’ll just shoot your lead rounds at a range. Oh wait, that’s going to be illegal too.

You getting it yet?
Stomps feet like a little child . What a joke . :ROFLMAO:

Branden

Ironically the melting point of bismuth is lower than lead...but it has the pesky problem of expanding a touch when it solidifies.

Sabot rounds. Plastic sabot outside to fit and hug the .50, .58, .63 etc bore, and inside would be a .30-.40 caliber Hornady polymer tip or some other spitzer type non lead solid...

This lead ban nonsense has to be fought tooth and nail but it is also pragmatic to have a variety of serviceable loads for different weapon platforms cooked up in case you need to adapt in a certain area.

They've already banned lead sinkers in some states.

Reactions: lash

Branden

I'd rather just stop them from banning lead. Bismuth is pretty spendy too.

Looks like this is dead since it was turned down by a bi-partisan effort in the Senate.

I would be shocked that they would not just use and agency directive to achieve it.

EPA, interior, etc.

At a min it would achieve their goal and tie things up in court for years or until the next administration reversed it.

This seems to be their MO right now.

Reactions: mosin46 and lash
As far as I know it's not dead. This lead ban is a rule by FW so it doesn't go up for a vote. It's designated for several areas in the east. But as I quoted they promised to expand on it's area. The Obama admin slated like 95 million acres for a lead ban if memory serves me correctly. The Trump admin killed it with a admin change.

I would be shocked that they would not just use and agency directive to achieve it.

EPA, interior, etc.

At a min it would achieve their goal and tie things up in court for years or until the next administration reversed it.

This seems to be their MO right now.
What next administration? The election process is a charade. There is no 2 party system. Buy more ammo.

The whole premise of a lead ban is to save mainly birds. other wildlife too, but main birds and raptors. Just look up what kills birds annually and you'll see lead ammo is at the lower levels than cars, pesticide, and cats. There isn't even much agreement on how many birds dies from lead poisoning. Solar and Wind energy plants might kill more than even the highest projections of the unproven lead ammo projections. There are studies proving that raptor populations recently increased even with lead ammo out there being used. If they were serious about saving birds then they wouldn't be pushing to develop more the solar and windmill plants which is proven to kill birds and other animals.

Reactions: BurtG and lash
The whole premise of a lead ban is to save mainly birds. other wildlife too, but main birds and raptors. Just look up what kills birds annually and you'll see lead ammo is at the lower levels than cars, pesticide, and cats. There isn't even much agreement on how many birds dies from lead poisoning. Solar and Wind energy plants might kill more than even the highest projections of the unproven lead ammo projections. There are studies proving that raptor populations recently increased even with lead ammo out there being used. If they were serious about saving birds then they wouldn't be pushing to develop more the solar and windmill plants which is proven to kill birds and other animals.
They’re not serious about saving birds and animals. They’re concerned about controlling the human population.

They’re not serious about saving birds and animals. They’re concerned about controlling the human population.
That's been my experience. And when it comes to the 2A when you give them an inch they go for far more than a mile. They proved that again with this one regulation. They promised to expand it's area. Again from the article:
"Under the settlement, the FWS promised to expand lead ammunition prohibitions in its 2023-2024 annual rule, the plan proposed Thursday."

Reactions: BurtG and lash
Sheriffs won't likely support any actions against the 2A. They've shown that across the nation. Fish cops well have to see. I really don't see any cops supporting actions against the 2A. Because look who's trying to get rid of them lol.
Two days without water and a week without food and that sheriff and his deputies will follow orders or turn on the populace and take what they need to survive. In all of history and writing of the scenarios they never turn on the order giver. A well armed and organized gang with structure.
They are unqualified to do anything else.

Two days without water and a week without food and that sheriff and his deputies will follow orders or turn on the populace and take what they need to survive. In all of history and writing of the scenarios they never turn on the order giver. A well armed and organized gang with structure.
I agree to disagree. In a scenario like that everyone is on their own. Those that don't have their supplies are in trouble. And most agencies are already ready. Heck that scenario is already established on the big earthquake for CA. So unless you have your head buried in the sand I don't see many not having a food and water supply. But hey that's just my opinion.

There might be a few out there that would withhold food and water to make the populace submit. But I don't see them being in power long enough for that to come to fruition.

• Haha
I agree to disagree. In a scenario like that everyone is on their own. Those that don't have their supplies are in trouble. And most agencies are already ready. Heck that scenario is already established on the big earthquake for CA. So unless you have your head buried in the sand I don't see many not having a food and water supply. But hey that's just my opinion.
The sheriff will do as he's told. The minute his paycheck is threatened. As will his deputies. They are the King's men.
Show a time in history that proves me wrong. There's plenty of history and writings to prove me right. But if you want to put your trust in the possibility that you have a unicorn. I won't change your mind.

Reactions: wade2big and BurtG
Solar and Wind energy plants might kill more than even the highest projections of the unproven lead ammo projections
B235DE46-A760-40A3-9976-90859E64DA8D.gif

Windmills kill more birds than anything.

They have literal kill permits for endangered species and dedicated employees to pick up all the dead birds

The sheriff will do as he's told. The minute his paycheck is threatened. As will his deputies. They are the King's men.
Show a time in history that proves me wrong. There's plenty of history and writings to prove me right. But if you want to put your trust in the possibility that you have a unicorn. I won't change your mind.
Again I disagree, New Mexico is just one example. The Sheriff there deemed the Gov orders unconstitutional and refused to follow them. Soldiers also understand this concept. It's drilled in us at basic.

And reducing / eliminating hunting and gun ownership.

With increasing costs to outright bans

Lol it wouldn’t take that much. See texas sheriff mrap attacking bar that opened during the hoax virus shut downs

Again I disagree, New Mexico is just one example. The Sheriff there deemed the Gov orders unconstitutional and refused to follow them. Soldiers also understand this concept. It's drilled in us at basic.
Bwaaaahahaha, that's what you got? Yeah, standing against a thirty day order. BFD.
I seem to remember soldiers taking weapons from citizens in their own house. Because of a...... hurricane? There's some really good YouTube videos on it. The best one was them hospitalizing a 70 something year old lady because she refused.
Look at the number of those military members that volunteered to be a participant in a medical experiment for COVID.
Rest assured though. There's a possibility that you might be right. You also might be the next winner of the Powerball lottery.

a scenario like that everyone is on their own.
They have made “laws “ that they can seize anything you own during states of emergency

Interesting reading about a telecom company during Katrina

Had to label their fuel truck as “sewage “ so .gov would stop stealing jt

Had to have secret hand signals to wave the Helicoptor off when it was going to land when .gov was around to commandeer it

This.

In spades.

Food water and electric independence.

They will starve, freeze and bankrupt you through pricing.

Without those you will comply.

What is your sheriff doing right now about the illegal immigrants in the county?
Illegal immigrants by law fall under federal laws. I spoke with a Deputy about that over thirty years ago. So they cannot do anything about that by law. But as far as covid mandate our Sheriff didn't support any mandates he found unconstitutional. And he those as a published public comment.

Illegal immigrants by law fall under federal laws. I spoke with a Deputy about that over thirty years ago. So they cannot do anything about that by law. But as far as covid mandate our Sheriff didn't support any mandates he found unconstitutional. And he those as a published public comment.
Driving without a license, fake id, DUI, no insurance, identity theft and multiple other things that are common in the illegal immigrants community. But but but it is a Fed thing? Got it. He's the man that you should depend on to do the right thing when the time comes.

• Love
Reactions: BurtG and eca7891
Driving without a license, fake id, DUI, no insurance, identity theft and multiple other things that are common in the illegal immigrants community. But but but it is a Fed thing? Got it. He's the man that you should depend on to do the right thing when the time comes.
Oh I figured you meant immigration laws. Federally they cannot do anything as far as immigration. But those laws as to pertaining to license, fake id, DUI ete they absolutely can enforce the law. And they do. but then you have the DA and AG, that's a completely different circumstance unfortunately. So law enforcement can make arrests but it the courts don't punish the offenders then that is beyond law enforcement's control.

• Haha