• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Biden admin takes aim at hunters in latest regulation: 'Preventing Americans from hunting'"

Oh I figured you meant immigration laws. Federally they cannot do anything as far as immigration. But those laws as to pertaining to license, fake id, DUI ete they absolutely can enforce the law. And they do. but then you have the DA and AG, that's a completely different circumstance unfortunately. So law enforcement can make arrests but it the courts don't punish the offenders then that is beyond law enforcement's control.
He can keep them in jail until their identity is verified. That's a first. But I am sure they have plenty of excuses. Like the jail is overcrowded and we need the space to keep real criminals. It sucks that the drunk illegal ruins a citizens life. Sucks that it doesn't happen to the judges family or the prosecutor family or the sheriff's family. It's always someone else's fault.

Reactions: eca7891
And again I ask, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WITH WEST VIRGINIA VS EPA??

Our Supreme Court doesn’t seem too hell bent on reversing all the bullshit laws set forth by the alphabet fucks.

Reactions: BurtG
Like I said we can agree to disagree.
Feel free to be wrong all you like. There isn’t a professional statist (LEO, mil, or admin) that would side with the people over the corrupt gov’t they continue to empower against real Americans even as we speak.

Last edited:
That's a matter of perception. And again a diversion. Besides the post was on lead bans and how it'll affect our 2A rights. You all decided to divert it.

That's a matter of perception. And again a diversion. Besides the post was on lead bans and how it'll affect our 2A rights. You all decided to divert it.
No, you are the one that touted that the sheriff would not infringe on the 2A. And that's definitely part of the discussion. Politicians can put anything on paper. They are not going to come and enforce it. That's why they have hired gunmen.
Better open your eyes

No, you are the one that touted that the sheriff would not infringe on the 2A. And that's definitely part of the discussion. Politicians can put anything on paper. They are not going to come and enforce it. That's why they have hired gunmen.
Better open your eyes
You should probably follow you own advise. Because if you're, which I doubt, then my guess a black van will be visiting your residence soon. Social media is an open mic and you've been discovered.

• Haha
Reactions: eca7891
“If you are not on a list somewhere then you are not living right.”

Someone somewhere said that.

Btw.

You complaining about your rights and the 2nd put you on that list.

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:
“If you are not on a list somewhere then you are not living right.”

Someone somewhere said that.

Btw.

You complaining about your rights and the 2nd put you on that list.

Edited for clarity.
LOL I'm not concerned as since I trained LEO during the beginning of the Patriot Act they probably watched me and had a file on me. Anarchist types on the other hand better watch their six. Or invest in tinfoil hats lol.