• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden calls 9mm ‘high-caliber weapons,’ suggests banning them

Solution to this problem is to secretly develop a phaser or a disrupter. Granted, we've got to find a fantastic power source in a small package; but I'm hopeful some of these aliens directing this shit-show will feel sorry for us and give us a break.

Listen...Despite my petty bickering, I do actually agree with Fmr. Vice president Biden on this one.....9mm absolutely has no place on American streets...

View attachment 7882396

this is America God damnit, where's our national pride....we should be carrying .44mag like the good Lord Elmer Kieth commanded, not some anemic euro-cuck cartridge developed for men with frail wrists

I used to shoot a 335gr bullet out of my TC Contender. It looked a lot like that one.

I like the 300+ gr bullets. Recoil is less sharp. More of a hard push.
Plus, I'd rather hit them with something that penetrates straight through instead of expanding.

You wanta bet that potato head has never shot anything other than a BB gun? Oh, well maybe a .410 shotgun as he told us to do.

Listen...Despite my petty bickering, I do actually agree with Fmr. Vice president Biden on this one.....9mm absolutely has no place on American streets...

View attachment 7882396

this is America God damnit, where's our national pride....we should be carrying .44mag like the good Lord Elmer Kieth commanded, not some anemic euro-cuck cartridge developed for men with frail wrists

Fuck yeah!!!
1654112641832.jpeg

Reactions: 10ring'r
With all this talk about banning guns and calibers, I'm thinking back towhead the Constitution was all about...a well-regulated militia. So, what's wrong with having a minimum of one decently organized militia per state? One decreed by our own founding documents? Those militias are what's missing in this picture.

"They said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body," Biden said."

OMG, it's true, a .45ACP can knock a man down by just hitting him in the hand!

Where does this idiot find such dumb things to say? I think somebody is being punked! Are you guys sending these little tidbits to the WH?
Sounds like he is still getting his medical advice from Faucci

Reactions: 10ring'r

View attachment 7882396

I was thinking more Phelps 100 in 45-70.

Not to be outdone... National Public Radio (NPR)

"The AR-15, which is the weapon used by the gunman at Robb Elementary, is designed to blow targets apart. It's a weapon built for war. And when fired into a human adult body, its bullets travel with such fierce velocity that they can decapitate a person or leave a body looking 'like a grenade went off in there,' as Peter Rhee, a trauma surgeon at the University of Arizona, told Wired. The carnage the weapon leaves behind has become a signature of school shootings and other mass shootings across the country."

• Wow
Reactions: stefan73
I no longer care what comes out of there. I turned off the cable and don't get news. I didn't know about that shooting until yesterday --only because I got junk mail from his sycophant senator commie buddy Patty Murray, all bloated and vomiting "ban this and ban that" shit. Whatever. Safe is full and plenty of components. And he apparently is under the impression my M2HB is already banned, so fuck him coming and going.

Finally, based on how the cops reacted to this shooting in TX (which is outright criminal IMO) I think if he wants these weapons he's gonna have to want 'em bad enough to go get 'em himself. They sure as fuck aren't. One unarmored, untrained and barely armed 18yo held off 100 cops for what, 74 minutes?

Unless you GIVE them away, he ain't taking shit without starting a civil war. Fact.

Turn off the propaganda. The only thing they fear worse than an armed public that won't comply is an armed public that tunes them out and no longer cares what they have to say.

The entire audio clip is him talking to a doctor in some trauma center, laughable. The good doctor was the one who gave him the information. Given all of his other horseshit stories, he may have been having that conversation with a mailbox.

There was a politician in CA that was talking about "ghost" guns and said something along the lines of a 30 clip magazine fired in 1 second. Complete idiots...but the sheep eat this shit up.

They are not idiots, even the puppet Brandon. The talking points will shift to how deadly the 9mm is and it will eventually lead to the ban they want. It just takes time and our indifference
It just takes time...whether or not we fight like hell or are indifferent, no matter what we do, eventually we will have to start over. They are not idiots - they are paid assassins' of Liberty and they want those guns in the dirt. They want US disarmed so they can liquidate US and transfer trillions of personal savings and earnings into the pockets of the Global Oligarchs that own and operate the Government. And before they just take it out of our Accounts they need to make sure we are disarmed/impotent so we cannot resist nor retaliate.

It's only a matter of time, IMO. The Republic has failed after a good long run but as predicted by The Founders the Two Party System has crippled the Republic and it will now crash/is crashing with gathering speed...the US is trading altitude for airspeed to stay airborne but eventually we will not have any altitude left and will have to decide where and when to ditch this MoFo.

<sarcasm>I'm thinking end of next week....</sarcasm>

VooDoo

Not to be outdone... National Public Radio (NPR)

"The AR-15, which is the weapon used by the gunman at Robb Elementary, is designed to blow targets apart. It's a weapon built for war. And when fired into a human adult body, its bullets travel with such fierce velocity that they can decapitate a person or leave a body looking 'like a grenade went off in there,' as Peter Rhee, a trauma surgeon at the University of Arizona, told Wired. The carnage the weapon leaves behind has become a signature of school shootings and other mass shootings across the country."
I hate to say it but NPR has been guilty of a liberal slant for decades. They have some good music on occasion but I can barely tolerate their drivel.

Obviously, Tater doesn't have a clue about firearms and he doesn't know how lethal a 22 can be at close range. It's not a great self-defense round because short of a head shot it often doesn't kill quickly. What he doesn't know is how 22lr, fired at close range, often ricochets and worm-holes inside the body. What it lacks in energy transfer, it does its best to make up for ping-ponging off bones and through organs. My wife's brother shot himself in the chest with a 22lr. It bounced off a rib and made its way through his intestines and took out part of his liver. He survived and finally succeeded in doing himself in with a 9mm shot to the noggin, 25 years later.
Mob usually puts 2-3 behind the ear ,they do get lodged in your head. Medical examiner removes the bullets for evidence. At least we have lived during the period that we had the dumbest president since man first stood upright and scratched his balls .

Reactions: BLEE
It’s always funny when politicians try to talk about guns, clueless.

Guns and aviation, they get on their little pulpit and it’s like watching a monkey try to hump a football.

Thank God I carry a 1911 in 45acp 😆

Let's just hope potatus doesn't find out how powerful THAT round is.
FB_IMG_1594166426367.jpg
FB_IMG_1643923156743.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Milo 2.5