• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bitcoin - I Still Don't Get It

Ah well appears I gotta eat crow on this one boys n girls. The excuse of being down to implement zcash was just that, they exit scammed and up n ran with 100+ mill in coins. Apparently theres been some ethereum moving around that some speculate to be from this exit scam, who knows. Theres also been speculation that this bust: https://www.deepdotweb.com/2017/07/07/dea-busted-former-alphabay-vendor-etiking/ led to them getting spooked one way or another and bugging out. Apparently theyre a group of Russian credit card stealer dudes who ran the market. Any bitcoin/blockchain analysis types, keep a eye and see if ya cant spot em, theyre sure to wanna try cashing out eventually.

Update: This is some seriously cool shit. Bot generates 1-6% per day, every 15% withdraw to BitPay wallet, charge BitPay Card, buy shit anywhere Visa is accepted and no OFAC sanctions.

Can't wait to do my taxes.