• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Black Friday deals on premium components?

Saw free shipping is there a promo for anything off? Site seems messed up on the PC as of right now, having to use my phone.
Brownell's does 10% and free shipping fairly often. Usually only good for that day so have to jump on it. Prices aren't always the best even with the discount but some stuff is hard to find elsewhere. Order some bits and pieces on a 10% plus free ship this last week.

Couple I came across:

5.11 Tactical - 25% off site wide with some exclusions
Samson Manufacturing - 20% off evolution series handguards and accessories
Eotech - 30% off gear and apparel, 20% off select optics, free shipping on all orders. Use "blackfiday2018" code at checkout
Tactical Distributors - Door busters all week with new items each day

I think this is a permanent price change so maybe not fitting on this thread but Huber Triggers are down to $295 for the steel body "Exponent" trigger (down from $395 a few months ago).

Desert tech has 18-20% off complete rifles, chassis, barrels and conversion kits.

With select barrels(less popular calibers) up to 40% off

G.jpg

The ad is already up on their site, just click the black Friday link. I have no clue if there was a discount in addition to free shipping though, only looked at the atlas tactical
Well looky there. When clicking it earlier in the week it just redirected to the timer but now I see that free shipping info. Sort of a bummer actually... I guess I might as well wait for the 7 buck off shipping to be included since I wont get it before this weekend for me to shoot with anyways.
https://bulletcentral.com/thanksgiving-weekend-sales/
1542749374565.png

Last edited:
Too bad they don't have any XL actions, I would like to pick one up.

Optics Planet has TriggerTech Primarys for around $115 with 11% off

Noveske 25% off almost everything site wide, use code BFCM2018 at checkout and free shipping on orders of $500 or more. This includes rifles so could be over $500 savings easy.

We are doing up to 20% off on various in stock items (some restrictions apply), call us at 916-670-1103 for pricing.

Some brands we carry that are in stock... Vortex, Aimpoint, Scalarworks, Nightforce, Kahles, Swarovski, Tangent Theta, Emerson, Burris, STI, ADM, Taser, Defiance, Elcan, Manners etc...