• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Black Friday deals on premium components?

Damn it’s a good deal. If i can flip this TL3 though I’m trying to get my hunting rifle back up and running before Christmas.

Right now it’s looking like grab a blank, 737r, and send it Chad’s way.

I messaged him earlier and he may have shorter lead times on these. They limited the options so they can cut them quicker

Thankful for the sale but man I was looking for the BR-A. Guess now it is down to deciding on Dasher or straight BR with the limited options.

I caved in and ordered a buttoned med palma 6.5x47 finished at 20" for a 737r assuming/hoping i can sell my TL3. It was hard to pass up compared to what i was going to spend grabbing a blank and rushing it off to LRI. Which admittedly would've been quicker but couldn't resist.

Crikey, this Black Friday has cost me some money. Ordered 3 Proof barrels and a couple TriggerTech Triggers...

How does one hide the credit card bill from SWMBO??

Crikey, this Black Friday has cost me some money. Ordered 3 Proof barrels and a couple TriggerTech Triggers...

How does one hide the credit card bill from SWMBO??
Where did you get the proofs? Any best deal?

Yeah, I got 3 trigger tech specials a PVA barrel, and miscellaneous other lower cost items. Still a costly weekend. Thankfully, wife is cool with it all

Where did you get the proofs? Any best deal?

Yeah, I got 3 trigger tech specials a PVA barrel, and miscellaneous other lower cost items. Still a costly weekend. Thankfully, wife is cool with it all

OTM and Optics Planet had the best prices I could find.

Triggertech. The 50% code was dead and I tried to use it the second I got the email. 40% code worked for me though.

Screenshot_20181126-092057_Gmail.jpg

Our Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale is still going on, ends tomorrow, 11/27, at midnight.

Save $150 off your order of $595 or more by entering the code BIG150
Save $40 off your order of $200 or more by entering the code BIG40

Don't miss your chance to save big on all chassis systems, buttstocks, and accessories. Click the link below to visit our website!

Do you guys know if MPA traditionally runs any Black Friday specials? If all else fails I could go through Europtic or Brownell if they are having some kind of discount.