• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday deals?

Looks like Federal is going to be having a rebate on 9mm bulk. Academy's ad just leaked an the final price after rebate is $6.50 a box, less if you use cash back.

That said I've had horrible luck with Academy and won't deal with them anymore. After about the third shipment where they put ammo boxes loose and ammo was spilled everywhere that was enough. Not only that but one of my credit card companies shut down an order I made with them and mentioned they have a lot of issues with them.

Last edited:
We aren't able to do much this year for it but we have free UPS ground over $100, code HolidayFreeShip19
Should be automatically applied though.
Besides that we are shooting to be shipping everything that has been on hold for awhile by BF. If we can get it done itll be quite an effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: skotydontno
I guess the best deal for me would be.....if the companies I'm looking at had what I wanted in stock. With the proliferation of the ELR game....it's tough for things to remain in stock. I'd like % off...but in all reality..I'd just like some of the cool stuff to actually be in stock.

Reactions: gnochi
I'm a big fan of the talus hybrid pants. Probably going to order a second pair. I need a new coat too, and some new base layer stuff, maybe some gloves.... Its beginning to look a lot like credit card debt...

Looking to grab a Bergara Ridgeback....Anyone know if it's worth waiting to see if someone will have it on Black Friday or should I just send it now?Haven't bought a gun from anywhere but my LGS so this will be the first time online.

Looking to grab a Bergara Ridgeback....Anyone know if it's worth waiting to see if someone will have it on Black Friday or should I just send it now?Haven't bought a gun from anywhere but my LGS so this will be the first time online.

I don't have any experience with them, but I know Interstate Guns has a deal on Bergaras right now.

As if it isn't cheap enough.........

But I'm looking for 1000 rounds of M193 or equal for a carbine class next fall.

Anyone sees anything spectacular update please.

Not sure how it compares to true M193 but American Reloading often has 55gr FMJ 1000ct for 245 shipped and haz included

Ill be looking for new manufacture brass.

Shouldnt really matter because Ill be losing all the brass but when I take a class I kind of like to have the peace of mind of factory fresh.

I reload my own but still something about opening a factory box and scooping out handfuls of .223 to load in 30 rounders is just special.

Ill check it out for further reference though. Sounds like a great deal.

Yes but than I can't say it's a Black Friday deal.

Target Sports currently has Lake City at 1000 for $290 shipped.

Almost as good as the Federal rebate I got last year on 900 rounds.
I was getting Federal 5.56 in 20 round boxes for $225 a thousand after rebate from Target sports last year around this time.
I look to see Federal have a fire sale before the end of the year considering they lost the contract to Lake City

I was getting Federal 5.56 in 20 round boxes for $225 a thousand after rebate from Target sports last year around this time.
I look to see Federal have a fire sale before the end of the year considering they lost the contract to Lake City

Yes thats kind of the deal Im looking for.

I got 900 rounds of FC last year for $180 or so after rebate.

Its coming.

Hopefully it will pop up on here.

Ill be looking for new manufacture brass.

Shouldnt really matter because Ill be losing all the brass but when I take a class I kind of like to have the peace of mind of factory fresh.

I reload my own but still something about opening a factory box and scooping out handfuls of .223 to load in 30 rounders is just special.

Ill check it out for further reference though. Sounds like a great deal.

It's new brass as far as I can remember, whether it's LC '18 I'm not sure, but it's definitely not once fired reman. Always good to have options

An body have a line on AR deals? I dont even know where to start but I'm hunting for an Aero M4e1 upper/lower. If I find anything I'lledit the post to include.

I find that I find better sales or prices prior to BF so far. I got a MDT stock for a rimfire 22 for 50% off on optic planets and just little stuff I been wanting in general. I could risk it and wait for BF but it might be gone by then.

An body have a line on AR deals? I dont even know where to start but I'm hunting for an Aero M4e1 upper/lower. If I find anything I'lledit the post to include.

Thanks, do they always do the "click to show price" thing or has their BF sale already started?

MDT announced on the Everyday Sniper podcast that they will be having their only sale of the year including factory seconds for Black Friday. You also can usually count on Geissele offering holiday deals.

I like this, need a stock or chassis for a new build that I want to keep the weight down on.

Sneak Peak...sale starts on Monday, 11/18

Follow us of FB and Insta https://www.facebook.com/longshotcam/ https://www.instagram.com/longshotcam/
View attachment 7183790

Contact @lowlight for a commercial account. Vendors pay to advertise on SH

I wonder if there will be all those “Black Friday”. Ammo packs with a rebate like there was last year. I can’t remember if that was CCI or Blazer. I bought a bunch of 9mm it worked fine for practice ammo. I think MDT had a big sale on their Magazines as well last year.

I just hope that MDT throws the weight kit on the black friday sale. Thats the only thing i need.

Reactions: b2lee
I just hope that MDT throws the weight kit on the black friday sale. Thats the only thing i need.

Yea...I would be in on that....I have 2 sets of exterior weights....and I'd buy 2 more...need the internal weights...and the buttstock weight. I'd also like to see a magazine sale...you can never have enough mags..and I only have ONE for the 300PRC.

Any deals on nylon gear? I need a sling and a bag. Tab, Armageddon, wiebad?