• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday deals?

Does Griffin do a sale?
If you’re interested, I’ll gladly send you some cheap SPRM...

As with all firearms related purchases, agree to release me from any/all liability related to consequences of the use of my product. How the end-user chooses to utilize the product is not my responsibility.

I don’t need a paternity suit in a few years...

Looking for a CZ 457.. prefer the Varmint MTR

And a scope to go with it. Anyone know of anything?

Reactions: Voyager1
That's what I was hoping. Maybe they will have mounts on sale too. Worse case I'll order one from Anarchy with their discount for the same price they are now.

Attached just below is the Black Friday Rebate form for Federal Black Packs of Ammunition, I've shot this ammunition in 9mm and it was very good, no problems and fine accuracy in my 9mm 1911. I'll probably get more this year

Basically,
Buy a minimum of two (2) qualifying 2019 Federal® Black Pack* ammunition products and get $25.00 back. (12.50/per box)

Qualifying 2019 Federal Black Pack ammunition is limited to manufacturer part #’s:
C9115BP250, C38095BP200, C40165BP200, C45230BP150, AE223BF150,
AE224VLKBF100, AE300BLKBF75, AE308BF60, BF127 0075, 788BF1100,
770BF250, 737BF250

Excludes 2018 Black Pack ammunition manufacturer part #’s: 5202BF350,
5200BF500, 5220BF350, 5230BF300, AE223BF300, 788BF and BF127 00AC1

The Federal ammo deal is pretty sweet, especially since this year has been really dry for cheap ammo sales you can stack with rebates.

The best price I came up with using cash back and codes etc. was $6.08 per box of 9mm, $10.15 per box of .45, and $4 per box of .223 but it wouldn't surprise me to see something even lower on black friday.

I wish LMT would make a fast twist 7-08 barrel to work with the Hornady 180 ELR-m.
Dude, your really putting pressure on LMT to PRODUCE LOL. I wish Knight's would sell me a complete SR 25 22" 5r $1900.00 Dollar 6.5 Creedmooore...but instead I pay 3100.00 JUST FOR THE upper LOL CHEERS

Last edited:
I seen on FB that XLR has a good deal going
I just received (2) and they are FANTASTIC for what they are. I'm a NF and Kahles only guy but got (2) NIB XLR G3 illuminated reticles for such a good deal i couldn't pass them up. I was pleasantly surprised at their quality. They are a bit on the heavy side, and the reticle doesn't become useful without illumination until about 7 power (which is about typical). The reported down side is that people state that the optic only parallax's down to 75 yards. That is what it says on the optic but I checked in my back yard which is 5 acres and both of mine parallax to 25 yards No problem. I haven't spent enough time looking thru it determine the extent of CA but for what I have in them its an incredible time to to be involved in PRS shooting. The ability to purchase high quality precision, long range optics at affordable prices HAS NEVER EVER BEEN BETTER. THESE ARE THE DAYS FOLKS SO MAKE SURE YOU ARE ENJOYING THEM. I'm absolutely THRILLED at the PRICE~quality RATIO.

Last edited:
Midway has a good deal on their competition shooting mat($33) and Frankford AR. case trimmer($29), with free shipping on orders over $49, just ordered both.

American Precision is going to send an email out later this week announcing their black Friday deals, if it was like last year, they were 30% off. I scored gen 2 's for $125 shipped

Midway has a good deal on their competition shooting mat($33) and Frankford AR. case trimmer($29), with free shipping on orders over $49, just ordered both.

Just jumped on that case trimmer too, hard to pass at that price.

Eventually companies will realize people have a certain amount of money and the earlier they have their sale started, people will spend it with them. All the off road fabricators started dropping their sales for all of November this year.

www.xlrindustries.com

BlackFriday_Coupon_1.png