• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday deals?

@Army First That's the no-clamp version, if that matters to you. You can get the Cal Gen 2 for $264 shipped with the ADM lever at Optics Planet using their discount codes.

It's not really a black friday deal but at sportoptics.com you can get a new in box Burris XTRII 3-15x50 non illum. for right around $750.

I have 2 and they're not the greatest glass in the world but they are durable and track

Triggertech just released theirs. Looks like just 20% off and a few signature/custom series triggers for the weekend also

Good deals on Hornady AG. Don’t see any 6.5 yet

Also good deal :
60135DA7-CACA-47FD-95BB-15C473030F81.jpeg

Last edited:
Hopefully mdt is having their big sale on em again like last year

I hope so as well. Would probably be the only thing I buy on black Friday. I want some of their 6BR mags for my rifle. Tried my wife's MDT mag in my rifle, and surprisingly like it more then my modified AI's.

The Botach rods also have the squared off end, which makes them less annoying to use in a vise. I get a little nervous about their house brand, but it's otherwise a nice-looking deal.

wheres the best deal on a fx120 and v3 setup ready to pull the trigger.

Elite iron is live. Just popped up on their site. seasonofthanks for 15% off and there was another coupon for 10% off bipods. I just picked up the 375 ct Windtalker can.

I didn’t see the bipod code:(

sent them an email.
may just call tomorrow.

Any leads for sales on:

-LA Ti Actions
-Red Hawk Rifles
-Mesa Precision Carbon Stocks
-Shouldered Prefits for Bighorn TL3 or Origins

Thanks!

Reactions: nal3470
Any good deals on Swarovski el binoculars, preferably the 12x50 ?

I noted a Demo pair on Natchez for 2600ish, but before I'd move on that I'd call Doug at Camera Land NY or Sport Optics or Euro Optic and see if the can beat it. There may be be better deals else where obviously also.

Is there a discount code? How do you get 30% off?

Just picked up one of their RTG bottom metals.

Reactions: XTREM HTR16
Any deals on a vx6hd? Dad is looking to grab the 4-24 and move out v6 to our sako.

Coupon codes. Swannys - blackfriday2019 15% off store

Curtis actions - blackfriday

Precision reloading - black19 10% off store

Last edited: