• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday deals?

Ordered an AMP annealer + 3 pilots $1195 shipped, down from $1395 plus $20/each for pilots. I refreshed the order page as their countdown timer hit zero, and everything loaded and went through fine. When I refreshed to get the link for this post, it was a bit slower.

It's taking everything in my body not to do something dumb and buy the factory and LSS chassis for a Savage Axis 22-250 that I picked up on clearance. If I buy a chassis I know it'll lead to a barrel and trigger swap too.

It's taking everything in my body not to do something dumb and buy the factory and LSS chassis for a Savage Axis 22-250 that I picked up on clearance. If I buy a chassis I know it'll lead to a barrel and trigger swap too.

as your trusted Snipers hide financial adviser I’d say investing in the future is always a wise decision.

as your trusted Snipers hide financial adviser I’d say investing in the future is always a wise decision.

I'd tend to agree but I'm not sure how great of a starting point an Axis is for a precision build. I bought the rifle because it was on clearance for $139.

Finally got through and picked up a folder for my ESS Chassis that I bought before the folders were even available. Also grabbed a howa mini chassis, carbine stock, and a couple mags.

It was a pain in the ass getting through, but I’m happy I got the the folder. I doubt I would spend the cash at the normal price... thanks MDT.

I'd tend to agree but I'm not sure how great of a starting point an Axis is for a precision build. I bought the rifle because it was on clearance for $139.

throw a good barrel in it and it will shoot.

My savage is on its fourth barrel now.

throw a good barrel in it and it will shoot.

My savage is on its fourth barrel now.

Thanks, I asked about building an Axis in a precision rifle FB group and got hammered for the idea. Quick searching on here shows that there is a couple people doing it with good results. Might have to sit and see how ky spending goes tomorrow and if the chassis is still available tomorrow afternoon, it might be a sign if it is. Waiting on sales to hit on parts I need to finish building my new 3 gun rifle.

Has anyone seen a trijicon 1-8 at a better price?
$839.99
The Bushnell SMRS 1-8.5x is a very similar scope that is at CL for $680, at least in terms of glass, weight, etc. The Accupower has a somewhat better reticle in terms of windage holds, but I don't know that it's $160 better. YMMV.

Reactions: deersniper
Got my G order in. Trigger, mount, BUIS, and LPK. All they damn button smashing!

got a Holosun ordered from Optocs
planet (have an aimpoint already but wanted to try the Holosun)

now need a Vltor A5 RE, A5H2, and Springco green. also need SLR sale to go live if they are having one.

i was one click away from finalizing the order for an oryx for my savage axis 243 I got for 180 bucks. I got one under a Howa and it shoots way better then me...quarter to half moa. Just couldn't justify it...the damn axis thing shoots 105hpbt at 2780 at 1/2 to 3/4 moa with the Tupperware stock and a lil epoxy under the action...ill spend the money on ammo instead. I see guys complaining every day on here about 2000 dollar guns not shooting moa so screw it.

i was one click away from finalizing the order for an oryx for my savage axis 243 I got for 180 bucks. I got one under a Howa and it shoots way better then me...quarter to half moa. Just couldn't justify it...the damn axis thing shoots 105hpbt at 2780 at 1/2 to 3/4 moa with the Tupperware stock and a lil epoxy under the action...ill spend the money on ammo instead. I see guys complaining every day on here about 2000 dollar guns not shooting moa so screw it.

I haven't shot mine yet, had a bit of buyers remorse after I bought it because I have no use for a 22-250. Don't want to shoot it incase I decide to get rid of it but if I were to drop it in a chassis and do a barrel swap I could use it to shoot some long range matches, currently only shoot 3 gun. The factory seconds are OOS though which probably saved me a ton of money in the long run.

I haven't shot mine yet, had a bit of buyers remorse after I bought it because I have no use for a 22-250. Don't want to shoot it incase I decide to get rid of it but if I were to drop it in a chassis and do a barrel swap I could use it to shoot some long range matches, currently only shoot 3 gun. The factory seconds are OOS though which probably saved me a ton of money in the long run.
Use it for varminting..for a bum around truck gun, Pass it along to a new shooter....there's tons you can do with it as it is instead of pouring a thousand bucks into upgrading it. At least that's the way I feel. Eventually I'll get a custom action like a bighorn or impact and then put together what I want...IF I desire to continue pouring money into this hobby.

Reactions: deersniper

I hurt lots of feelings with a Axis. I’ve had a Bighorn and only difference is ho smooth the action is imo.

I got two fat orders through on Geissele in about a 5 minute time frame, trying to place a third for a couple more uppers and its fucked again.

what was the code?
Blackdiamondpardon or something like that but it’s expired now.

I picked up another bighorn origin 11% off, a tt diamond 40% off and a pva 22 creed 20% off. Pretty expensive day but it should be a bunch of future fun.
Hope to see some stocks and dies and other assorted crap on sale tomorrow.

I snagged an AMP as well. Good deal. I appreciate whoever pointed it out first.

Blackdiamondpardon or something like that but it’s expired now.

I picked up another bighorn origin 11% off, a tt diamond 40% off and a pva 22 creed 20% off. Pretty expensive day but it should be a bunch of future fun.
Hope to see some stocks and dies and other assorted crap on sale tomorrow.

Where did you get 11% off the Big Horn Origin???