• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Black Friday Optic Deals

SepticDeath

Live Free or Die!
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2014
Indiana
Figured I would make a post for members to post Black Friday deals they come across on the internet in the next week.

leica-logo.png

Leica Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals

From Today - Monday November 27th we are taking 10% off all new Leica Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rangefinders, Red Dots and Riflescopes*

The Leica Rangemaster CRF 2700-B is reduced from $899.00 to only $799.00

If you're thinking of a Leica now's the time. Give us a call, 516-217-1000, and we can discuss what would be best for you.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

* The Geovid HD-B 3000, HD-R 2700 and Noctivid Binoculars are not included in this offering
Have a great day.
Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ Cameras,Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

"Give us a call". What kinda sales pitch is that Douggie?

I can hear it now ... ring...ring... CL, what's it gonna take to put youse in the clean low mileage unmounted demo of ya dreams that youse prob'ly thought ya could nevah afford?

Dasundas , I see your new to the Hide welcome. Doug has been here for years and has excellent customer service and pricing many of us have benefited from. He stocks new optics as well as demos like every other dealer. From what I have seen personally the demos are awesome deals. Getting a few hundred off on an optic missing a box or has a few marks is perfectly fine with most guys. Ive been a customer of Doug's for 18 plus now. No coworkers dropped a few thousand last week alone. Thanks Doug!

"Give us a call". What kinda sales pitch is that Douggie?

I can hear it now ... ring...ring... CL, what's it gonna take to put youse in the clean low mileage unmounted demo of ya dreams that youse prob'ly thought ya could nevah afford?
Wow. "new member" with 7 posts takes a cheap shot at one of the most liked and respected vendors here. You just marked yourself as someone not to be taken seriously.

Schmidt & Bender 5-25x56 PM II LP FFP - H59 Illuminated #677-911-592-90-68 reduced from $3,600.00 to only $2,750.00

We are reducing this scope by $850.00 though Cyber Monday.

The 5-25x56 PM II/LP model is the scope for universal use with big magnification and an extremely comprehensive total adjustment range. It is equipped with parallax compensation, illuminated reticle and two turns in the elevation adjustment (Double Turn). Thanks to its big magnification and comprehensive reticle adjustment the scope may be successfully used up to a distance of 2,000 meters. Parallax compensation may be adjusted starting at 10 meters and reaching to infinity.

This PMII 5-25x56 L/P DT H59 FFP 34mm .1mrad CCW has an H59 reticle
absehen-h59.jpg

Scope Weight: 38.57 oz
Scope Length: 416.56mm/16.4"
Magnification Range: 5-25x
Scope Objective Diameter: 56mm
Scope Tube Size / Mount: 34mm
Turret Adjustment (Click Value): .1mRad CCW adjustment
26 mRad Total Elevation
+/- 6 mRad Total Windage
Elevation Turret Details: DT (Double Turn)
0-26 mrad
Windage Turret Details: ST (Single Turn)
±6 mrad
Parallax Adjustment: Side Focus Parallax 10m->∞
Reticle Position: First Focal Plane
Reticle Details: H59 Reticle
Field of View: 5.3 - 1.5M @ 100M
Eye Relief: 90mm/3.54"
Twilight Factor: 14.1 - 37.4
Light Transmission 90%
Illuminated Reticle: Yes
Scope Finish: Matte Black
Scope Turret Rotation: Counter Clockwise (CCW)

Wow. "new member" with 7 posts takes a cheap shot at one of the most liked and respected vendors here. You just marked yourself as someone not to be taken seriously.

(Downhill, I'm agreeing with you and this isn't directed at you......).

Let me chime in/pigpile. The reason all the vendors say "call me" is that they have to live with "MAP" (Minimum Advertised Price) policies from the scope manufacturers. We, as consumers, also have to "live" with MAP pricing (unless of course, a vendor is being generous enough to risk giving us a good deal). If the vendor(s) stray (meaning, selling a product for less than MAP) from what the manufacturers tell them (and they contractually agree to) and get "caught", the vendor can and usually does lose the product line.

So, if a vendor sticks his neck out to give you a good deal, you get all pissy, potentially putting the vendor in a bad position and the rest of us can't get good deals any longer, just because you want to be all macho. If you want a better deal, just pick up the phone and call the vendor that looks best to you. There are many good vendors here on the Hide. I know of CS Tactical, Cameraland, Liberty Optics and Europtic and can reccommend any/all of them. There are others, I just can't recall their names though. But whatever you do, please don't publicly post the price you paid along with the vendor's name. It'll get them fired and it screws the rest of us.

Last edited:
(Downhill, I'm agreeing with you and this isn't directed at you......).

Let me chime in/pigpile. The reason all the vendors say "call me" is that they have to live with "MAP" (Minimum Advertised Price) policies from the scope manufacturers. We, as consumers, also have to "live" with MAP pricing (unless of course, a vendor is being generous enough to risk giving us a good deal). If the vendor(s) stray (meaning, selling a product for less than MAP) from what the manufacturers tell them (and they contractually agree to) and get "caught", the vendor can and usually does lose the product line.

So, if a vendor sticks his neck out to give you a good deal, you get all pissy, potentially putting the vendor in a bad position and the rest of us can't get good deals any longer, just because you want to be all macho. If you want a better deal, just pick up the phone and call the vendor that looks best to you. There are many good vendors here on the Hide. I know of CS Tactical, Cameraland and Europtic and can reccommend any/all of them. There are others, I just can't recall their names though. But whatever you do, please don't publicly post the price you paid along with the vendor's name. It'll get them fired and it screws the rest of us.

Well said...

^^^^^
Nicely stated

Welcome to Black Friday

We hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

If we have it, and you want it, it pays for you to give us a call, 516-217-1000. Personalized service, great pricing and a family owned and operated business since 1957. What more could anyone want? Most mfg's have MAP pricing that we cannot show sale pricing for which is why we request you just give us a call.

Looking forward to speaking with you

Wanted to bring attention to this deal from Optics Trade for the Delta Optical Stryker 4.5-30x FFP line of scopes for $1,500 & free shipping that I just pulled the trigger on - https://bit.ly/2r1Q7pv. Not currently in stock, but I personally have no problem waiting a couple of weeks. Really good deal to import a scope of that caliber.

Wanted to bring attention to this deal from Optics Trade for the Delta Optical Stryker 4.5-30x FFP line of scopes for $1,500 & free shipping that I just pulled the trigger on - https://bit.ly/2r1Q7pv. Not currently in stock, but I personally have no problem waiting a couple of weeks. Really good deal to import a scope of that caliber.

Be aware that per post #14 dated 15JAN18 in the link here: Delta Stryker HD thread, the possibility exists that it could be a while, if ever.

Curious to see if anything has changed since then...

Uh oh, I liked that post and I never heard of Delta, lol.

Reactions: Bender
Hmm.... I'll send a message to Optics Trade & confirm that this is not one of those forever waiting deals. Hope not, because they have my cash- I trust they are legit.

Delta Stryker seems to have very high praise from our own Ilya - https://bit.ly/2DUZFuP. I trust the recommendations of optical engineers :).

Cyber Monday at Camera Land

These are special prices JUST FOR TODAY :)

There's many more price reductions on many other products if you take a moment to give us a call, 516-217-1000

For a small taste of today's deals:

Meopta Meopro 8x32 HD Binocular reduced from $429.95 to $299.95

Meopta Meopro 10x42 HD Binocular reduced from $499.95 to $399.95

Meopta MeoStar 15x56 HD Binocular reduced from $1499.95 to only $1,279.95

Meopta Meopro 4-12x50 MMD Reticle Riflescope reduced from $699.95 to only $429.99 - THIS IS CALL IN ONLY - LIMITED QUANTITY

Athlon Argos BTR 6-24x50 - APMR FFP IR MIL reduced from $369.99 to only $299.99

Athlon Talos 10x42 Binocular with Binocular Harness Case reduced from $199.98 to only $109.99

Hawke Vantage 3-9x40 30/30 Riflescope #14120 reduced from $99.99 to only $69.99

KonusPro AS-34 2-6x28 - Engraved Mil-Dot Dual Illuminated Riflescope #7170 reduced from $167.99 to only $119.99

Please just call us, 516-217-1000, to get special pricing on what you're looking for and we will take great care of you.

I told my buddy to call Doug and he gave him a screaming deal on an S&B 5-25 MIL-LRR. This is the first high-end scope he’s bought. Highly recommend Doug!

Reactions: gr8fuldoug
Hide vendors are The Cats Ass , if I had 'nt blown my budget on a new build you can bet they would get my money !.
Most will make GREAT DEALS all year long !

Reactions: gr8fuldoug
Picked up a new Steiner P4Xi 1-4X 5202 for $477 shipped from Optics Planet. Be here tomorrow.

Woot!

For guys that are on experticity. Check out the vortex pricing. I wouldn’t post this if the price w/free shipping wasn’t stupid