• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday Sales 2021

Been trying for three years on BF to grab one for my PRS build but had trouble loading to my cart for payment. Finally ordered it last night at the great price and then this fiasco. At least with those who only grabbed one they're more likely to use for personal use and not for resale at a profit.

TM6
I will have a Bravo to part with soon.

Thank you MDT for being an awesome group of people.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash and MDT_Josh
How about Manners Composite Stocks, aka MCS.
Do they offer a BF code or perhaps anything for Veterans?
Thought I should ask before I Add to Cart
If they haven’t changed you get 10 or 15% off as a vet, but I placed my orders over the phone

Reactions: Army First
Cameraland has some on sale, like this here: $169 Was $389 Athlon Ares 8x42 29 .ozs

Regards,

TM6
Sweet I think I'm going to grab those. I was thinking less than $200 it's gonna be a 9yo carrying them .... Which he is pretty careful. He needs some for the 3D range mostly.

I debated about posting this. typed it last night and thought I'd sleep on it.
Yep, still extremely disappointed in the behavior displayed on here towards a Great Company that is very generous with these sales & offers so much support to the sport we Love.

I was on their sight right @ 3:00PT hoping to score a complete ACC this year. Somehow, I was able to figure out before 4:00 PT that the ACC "system" was the same as the (pictured bare chassis) only difference was the action options were different. Believe me I'd have bought one to try if complete for that price. No complaints with Manners & Xylo on my comp guns, but eventually I'd like to try the ACC.

I remember seeing a very similar description as used below for the LSS & LSS XL.
The ACC "chassis systems" are gone now, but the description for the LSS & LSS XL didn't changed all night.

It clearly said 40% off on the cover page. I may have also checked the skew #'s for full description of the $402 ACC cant remember, but it was discernible.

@MDT_OFFICIAL - I'd take a careful look at what you had originally posted on the site before taking it on the chin. I figured it out, but I read past the first 2 sentences. A lot of people don't & they don't deserve a prize for their lack of diligence.

I had a 700 LA CIP ACC System in my cart that did say complete with stock and grip, but it was $650 & it went out of stock before I could check out. I'd have been disappointed if that LA had gone through & then found out is was base only. That said, I'd have gladly accepted the refund graciously offered and moved on vs. whining like a bitch & trying to take advantage of a great company.

Still dropped $800+ on their sale & did have one snafu. Emailed CS & got a quick response. No doubt they'll make it right when they get to it.
Edit: Already squared away, Great CS.

If I was MDT customer service I'd have gotten fired last night for telling a bunch of whiny Fucking Karen's to get Fucked! The kind of customers any company is better off loosing IMO.
Same type of mentality that will pull a cert or widget from a prize table, post it in the PX before pulling out of the parking lot, & never even drop a thank you email to the company that donated:mad:

1637914704632.png

Scroll down a ways & this is basically the same description I saw at 4:00 PM PT for the ACC. Needed to add stock, grip, & mag.
1637914788149.png

Last edited:
I debated about posting this. typed it last night and thought I'd sleep on it.
Yep, still extremely disappointed in the behavior displayed on here towards a Great Company that is very generous with these sales & offers so much support to the sport we Love.

I was on their sight right @ 3:00PT hoping to score a complete ACC this year. Somehow, I was able to figure out before 4:00 PT that the ACC "system" was the same as the (pictured bare chassis) only difference was the action options were different. Believe me I'd have bought one to try if complete for that price. No complaints with Manners & Xylo on my comp guns, but eventually I'd like to try the ACC.

I remember seeing a very similar description as used below for the LSS & LSS XL.
The ACC "chassis systems" are gone now, but the description for the LSS & LSS XL didn't changed all night.

It clearly said 40% off on the cover page. I may have also checked the skew #'s for full description of the $402 ACC cant remember, but it was discernible.

@MDT_OFFICIAL - I'd take a careful look at what you had originally posted on the site before taking it on the chin. I figured it out, but I read past the first 2 sentences. A lot of people don't & they don't deserve a prize for their lack of diligence.

I had a 700 LA CIP ACC System in my cart that did say complete with stock and grip, but it was $650 & it went out of stock before I could check out. I'd have been disappointed if that LA had gone through & then found out is was base only. That said, I'd have gladly accepted the refund graciously offered and moved on vs. whining like a bitch & trying to take advantage of a great company.

Still dropped $800+ on their sale & did have one snafu. Emailed CS & got a quick response. No doubt they'll make it right when they get to it.

If I was MDT customer service I'd have gotten fired last night for telling a bunch of whiny Fucking Karen's to get Fucked! The kind of customers any company is better off loosing IMO.
Same type of mentality that will pull a cert or widget from a prize table, post it in the PX before pulling out of the parking lot, & never even drop a thank you email to the company that donated:mad:

View attachment 7747913

Scroll down a ways & this is basically the same description I saw at 4:00 PM PT for the ACC. Needed to add stock, grip, & mag.
View attachment 7747915

Page 4 of this thread screenshots were alreadt posted where the web page clearly said it came with everything. So that makes twice you've mis-read it.

View attachment 7747915
You are mistaken. Many people here read the description of the ACC that said it comes with buttstock and elite grip. There are also screen shots of it in this very thread. I bought it at $670 as soon as the sale started because that price made sense. But that was before any of the prices dropped. Then the price dropped to $400 and shit went haywire.

You are mistaken. Many people here read the description of the ACC that said it comes with buttstock and elite grip. There are also screen shots of it in this very thread. I bought it at $670 as soon as the sale started because that price made sense. But that was before any of the prices dropped. Then the price dropped to $400 and shit went haywire.
You might want to check cause I bought mine at $670 and the product # matches the base only. Of course product description was of the complete chassis. They got me sorted in less than an hour.

Hi guys,

We are super glad our website held up this year. We put a lot of effort and money into getting onto a platform that supports the firearm industry and is well setup for the load we get.

With any new system, there are bugs. And with growth, there are new people involved. There are certainly some issues we ran into with this Black Friday launch even with some wrong descriptions.

But we are a company that puts people first. Our customers, and our employees. Not money. So there are a whole bunch of people that were able to purchase a full ACC system at a price that should not have happened. But this is our issue, not yours. We will take the hit. You got a great deal.

We will always put people first. If you ever have an issue with how MDT handled a situation, which are bound to happen, reach out to me personally anytime.

Maarten Van Ruitenburg
CEO at MDT
This is top notch. MDT has quality products and stands by their customers. Thank y’all for being a stand up company.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
The full acc chassi system did not say that until after they changed it when a lot of us bought them it stated it came with everything I read it three times before ordering and for the most part every it has been pretty civil except a few

I know. The issue is literally between customers and MDT, who have been absolutely great. But then we have the pot stirrers, some people are sincere in what they've said and some just want to keep pouring on the gasoline.

You know what I know? If you didn't slam it into the cart and buy it you wouldn't have gotten it based on last years server issues.

Next year, as the CUSTOMER I'll make sure to dedicate time to memorizing all the SKUs, part numbers, etc. prior, so that if there's any kind of kerfluffle I can come on here and blame other people and call them whiny Karens until someone rightly tells me to STFU and mind my own business.

Any mods want to step in and ban certain asshats from the marketplace?

I know people who are grateful they can afford an ACC chassis, and then there's assholes (whom I won't mention) that bought 3 or 4 to rip people off on the market place. Bitching about the "the customer is right" is another thing. Literally no other company does this, and most firearms companies do internal auctions/sales rather than sell to customers. Fuck you karens.

Outside of that, is armageddon gear doing anything? Or precision underground?

You sound mad.

Reactions: Rexwagon
Don’t forget about CameraLandNY. They have some great sales going on. I didn’t get a chance to talk with Doug, but Neil made us a great deal on multiple Athlon Cronus scopes, with no tax and free shipping to Wyoming. We’ll definitely be dealing with them again.

Have people had more luck getting through to MDT lately? I dont have any responses from messages I sent yesterday at 8pm EST.

Shout out to Cattleman99 (Snyder Precision).

10% off KRG Bravo!!

Picked one up for my CZ 457.

Thanks for this post

Dave

Eta: and free shipping on the Bravo

Here are some other specials at koshersurplus.com

Attachments

• 1ACD21A2-4A91-4CCB-BF5B-88D5D1EE08DA.png
    1ACD21A2-4A91-4CCB-BF5B-88D5D1EE08DA.png
    844 KB · Views: 87
  • 2CEF958B-77BF-4A04-A7EA-F7B86D733DBB.png
    2CEF958B-77BF-4A04-A7EA-F7B86D733DBB.png
    810.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 3AE11210-8B2D-4016-A26C-B7FAA17D4132.png
    3AE11210-8B2D-4016-A26C-B7FAA17D4132.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
  • 11D223E5-6C6B-471C-990A-F436FC3FBB0F.jpeg
    11D223E5-6C6B-471C-990A-F436FC3FBB0F.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 92
  • EBA56A91-802D-4398-B229-7AA7BFBD688E.png
    EBA56A91-802D-4398-B229-7AA7BFBD688E.png
    705.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 2DC66CE2-A9EC-4E89-A481-DD2CFE57987C.png
    2DC66CE2-A9EC-4E89-A481-DD2CFE57987C.png
    996.5 KB · Views: 96
Have people had more luck getting through to MDT lately? I dont have any responses from messages I sent yesterday at 8pm EST.
Yes. I think they are just swamped, but are going through them... they got me squared away about an hour or two ago.

I got an email from them a few hours ago. I've seen some status changes on my orders, they're definitely working in the background.

If their order numbers are sequential, they got a an amazing amount of orders, thousands. .

i just got my reply back they made it right Really impressed by them and @MDT_OFFICIAL with all this
Is it wrong that I'm expecting it'll take time to fill these orders? I know it took months to fill the magazine orders last year. I'd imagine they will be running the CNCs pretty hard to recover from this one.

Edit: it's a non-issue, they are knocking it out!

Last edited:

I just contacted them via email and had a response quickly. As a matter of fact, I have a shipping notification today for my 1st order. They'll respond and ask what you want to do.

Is it wrong that I'm expecting it'll take time to fill these orders? I know it took months to fill the magazine orders last year. I'd imagine they will be running the CNCs pretty hard to recover from this one.

The ACC stocks were listed as overstock, so they should have already been on-hand.

From their FAQ:

How long does it take to ship my Black Friday order?

Your order will ship within 1-3 weeks if it is not a back-ordered item. As soon as your order is picked and the shipping label is created, you will receive an email with your tracking number which will provide the most up-to-date information regarding your shipment.

Has anyone seen any deals on belts and mag pouches? I would like to do a setup for carbine classes with say 2 rifle mags, 2 pistol mags, holster and a little pouch for power bars and stuff w/o spending a ton.

My order shipped today.

Has anyone seen any deals on belts and mag pouches? I would like to do a setup for carbine classes with say 2 rifle mags, 2 pistol mags, holster and a little pouch for power bars and stuff w/o spending a ton.
T Rex Arms does, but its not super significant discounts

Bunch of whiney bitches on here, use some common sense on this stuff.

Wonder how high they will jack the price to resell on the px?

You’re still good in my book MDT.

I broke down and back ordered a mag, for those who did this last year about how long did it take to ship? Dont need it now, just curious.

Last edited:
Bunch of whiney bitches on here.

Wonder how high they will jack the price to resell on the px?

I broke down and back ordered a mag, for those who did this last year about how long did it take to ship? Dont need it now, just curious.
Usually pretty quick. They already shipped the mag I bought yesterday. Last year I don’t remember waiting long either

Reactions: akmike47
Honestly that stuff is not stuff I'd buy because it's on sale. You're going to be much better off grabbing quality stuff that fits your style the first time and building as you can afford. I didn't and now I'm spending double to replace everything.

Reactions: BCP and akmike47
Usually pretty quick. They already shipped the mag I bought yesterday. Last year I don’t remember waiting long either
I know MDT is good for it just didn’t know what to expect. Wish I could have snagged a mirage shield, my long arms need one to keep my booger hooks off the barrel.

Honestly that stuff is not stuff I'd buy because it's on sale. You're going to be much better off grabbing quality stuff that fits your style the first time and building as you can afford. I didn't and now I'm spending double to replace everything.
That being said HSGI tacos or Esstac pouches are nice.

They arent cheap but the esstac mole belt adapters are nice too. Belt seem s good so far.

Reactions: BCP
Sweet I think I'm going to grab those. I was thinking less than $200 it's gonna be a 9yo carrying them .... Which he is pretty careful. He needs some for the 3D range mostly.
I’ve got a pair of these and they are great. You won’t be disappointed.

Yep I'm hoping to just cry once for a gun belt set up.

Looking at this one.
https://www.ronintactics.com/store/p27/SENSHI_Belt.html

Compared to my Wifes shoes it's a great deal.

Reactions: akmike47
Thanks for that. Looks perfect for what I wanted.
It's not cheap, but neither is my safariland. May as well just get something good.

My buddy makes slings and all so I run his leg strap. TNC was OOS with no date for in stock.