• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BlackOps Precision Ranch Rifle

The Lawn Ranger

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2009
Northern Kentucky
I am considering having one of these chambered in 260 Remmy.

BlackOps Ranch

I will use it primarily used for slaying deer here in Kentucky and down in Tennessee. I will also shoot some comps with it as well.

The portability is really appealing to me.

Does anyone have any experience with this rifle?

Re: BlackOps Precision Ranch Rifle

I got to shoot the prototype out at SHOT this year and it was everything advertised. At 200yd with boxed Hornady 308 ammo I put together 4 5-rd groups that agg'd just under 1/2MOA the first time shooting the rifle under lights. I was very impressed, and the fit-n-finish of the BOP rifles is second to none.

Re: BlackOps Precision Ranch Rifle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m14er</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am considering having one of these chambered in 260 Remmy.

BlackOps Ranch

I will use it primarily used for slaying deer here in Kentucky and down in Tennessee. I will also shoot some comps with it as well.

The portability is really appealing to me.

Does anyone have any experience with this rifle?

</div></div>

PM response sent.

Latest Photos of the RANCH Rifle:

wmx43.jpg

2uq0paw.jpg

12.5" LOP with a 16" barrel and BlackOps/Wilderness Ching Sling

I really like this rifle as well, is it threaded for suppressor? Would like to know cost and lead time on this..

I have been looking at the Perseus for awhile...1/4 guarantee? There are a lot of good builders but that is impressive.

I really like this rifle as well, is it threaded for suppressor? Would like to know cost and lead time on this..

Thanks Moochy and it is threaded for a suppressor. We're into December right now for rifle packages using our Precision based bolt action (different from our Hunting based and Rimfire actions). Please give Colton a call at the shop (406-892-1850) for pricing info.

Thanks again.

While there aren't a ton of these on the market (yet!), I'd say you're in very good hands with BlackOps Precision. There's no way you can go wrong with the accuracy guarantee and the workmanship. A 260 would be a stellar caliber for what you're looking for (I've got a similar build and couldn't be happier). So, what are you waiting for? That line isn't getting any shorter.

hey BlackOps Tech what type of bolt handle is that?, it is it compatible for a Remington 700