• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Blazing Saddles turns 40...

This one and Spaceballs...

Nope, none of the unoriginal Hollywood writers will be able to re-make Blazing Saddles....thankfully....

(Yes, Dogtown, I know it's about being "financially risk adverse".....lol).

Gonna celebrate tonight and check out that redhead bombshell I like......

I can remember watching it on CBS back in the early 80's with no content editing. I think my dad taped it on VHS. I lived in Kansas City at the time, and thought the part about "jumping around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots" was particularly amusing.

Excuse me while I whip this out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Hedley Lamarr: "My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

Taggart: "God darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore."

I didn't get a hurumph out of that guy

Give the governor a hurumph

Sent using Taptalk

[video=youtube;f2ce-zC_n8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ce-zC_n8E[/video]

Watching Blazing Saddles on tv is literally one of my earliest memories. Pretty sure that's not a good sign.

Loved Gene Wilder.....I shoot with this hand.

Somebody go back and get a shit load of dimes!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The sheriff is near..................wow, almost got banned from the NBA for that one...............sad times but a hell of a funny movie. Brings back memories..............

The sheriff is coming ring the bell
"Hey, the sheriff is a" DONG!
"What' he say?"
"He said; the sheriff is coming"
"No dang it, the sheriff is a" DONG!

....and it was co written by Richard Pryor......." And you'll have the good decency to not tell anyone I was here..."

Love that movie. Shame society has gotten so PC that awesome movies like Blazing Saddles or sitcoms like All In The Family could never me made nowadays. I pee myself laughing at when Mongo punches the horse! :D
d51cca48.gif

Last edited:
Harvey Korman was no doubt one of the funniest guys ever. Remember him with Tim Conway on The Carol Burnett Show? (I know alot of you guys were fetuses then, (or maybe just a twinkle in your daddy's eye), however, if you get a chance watch some of the old shows. Absolutely Hilarious!:D