• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blood looters

Such a bunch of B.S. they tried to go all in on woke and we hate white people because the colour of their skin makes them evil.

Then they found out Oops it's the white people and older / conservative white people that give them most of their money.
So they tried to lie and pretend they never meant to say what they clearly said and openly posted to the public.

Primer on components:

Cool.
Haven’t read it yet, and will.

Maybe the morons will read it. But they still whine like fools when they cant understand.

Not all, but quite a few.

Look at our president. Same idea.

The CEO is the top of the chain for bullshit salesmen. Being a master manipulator and kissing the boards ass is key to their position.

I’ve sat on boards with CEOs of listed companies, former mayors of major cities, heavy hitter lobbyists and all sorts of other “distinguished” individuals.

I haven’t been impressed yet. People who are clueless seem to hold them in high regard, but the people who actually know what’s going on see right through the bullshit.

The problem is that most people have no idea what the hell is going on….

It’s terrifying.
This is very true. The ego of ignorance is telling. I have been in support of and held a c-level position. It became very obvious that there are two types of leaders: those who listen to those that pump thier ego and those who take time to listen to what their subordinates say and actually think. Those that do the latter are few. It’s not always the easiest option, and at that level the temptation is to do what is immediately expedient instead of what is best.

The humility of leadership is a real thing. It’s an asset, hands down.

Last edited:
You can’t sell your blood because you don’t own your body.

Couple years ago I wanted a new truck. My wife is very healthy and I thought maybe we could sell one of her kidneys and maybe an eye. She would make a very sexy pirate. But noooooo... you can’t sell body parts. No new truck for me.

I wonder if any of the artificial blood they were working on will become more popular for use (in situations where it can be used) as people don't want the deathvaxx blood?

My blood is dark green.

Believe me when your life is in the balance you're not going to give a shit where it comes from.

pandoras-box_900x.jpg

There's a real easy answer to this conversation. Don't like the business practices of ARC/Vitalant/et. al, then don't donate blood or money to them. Start your own blood donation company, find volunteers to work for free, find philanthropists to pay for all your costs of drawing, testing, storage and transportation, then give the blood to the patients for free. Zero money to anyone working for the organization, just like you want. Problem solved, and you're a modern day Saint.

Fuck, some of you thick skulled bastards make things so God damn difficult...

I I’m
You can pull the 990s directly from the IRS for all 501c3 orgs, save for churches that aren’t required to file.

Click here to see how deep the rabbit hole goes:

990 Request

That’ll fuck up your Saturday afternoon.

I pulled the 990 for the NRA years ago and dropped them like a hot potato, way before they fell out of favor around here.

If I were looking to wash money, it’d be through a church without a doubt. No oversight, no filing requirements, ministers can take tax free “housing allowances” and exempt themselves from social security and Medicare etc.

You’d be amazed at the crap NPOs can get away with.

Biggest racket you’ve ever seen and most are completely oblivious. It’s absurd. It’s criminal. Maybe even evil.

Well taxation isn’t theft sooo

There's a real easy answer to this conversation. Don't like the business practices of ARC/Vitalant/et. al, then don't donate blood or money to them. Start your own blood donation company, find volunteers to work for free, find philanthropists to pay for all your costs of drawing, testing, storage and transportation, then give the blood to the patients for free. Zero money to anyone working for the organization, just like you want. Problem solved, and you're a modern day Saint.

He probably still didn't get it

someone piss in your cereal this morning? the first two sentences, i agree with. and that's what i do.

if i ever see you bitching about the cost of health care, i am going to light you up. MY point is what those sons-a-bitches charge the poor motherfucker at the end of the line for what they are donated. you can NOT look at the money the CEO takes and honestly look me in the eye, and tell me that they are NOT gouging people.

as far as "thick skull bastards", how is that "going along with the status quo" working out for you?
i'll take that as you are ok with the end user getting raped for something they need THAT WAS DONATED in the first place. people donating blood do so under the guise of it goes to people that need it, NOT that the people that need it are going to get bent over a table and drilled deep.

put a sign up at every donation point, stating exactly what the end user is going to have to pay for their donation, and see what happens. BECAUSE IT WILL PISS PEOPLE OFF when they see the truth.

Reactions: wade2big
$700,000 is on the low scale for most major corporations...the bitch and moan of high cost of any medical procedure is pumped up due outrageous lawsuits from malpractice. The only answer is socialized medicine where only the wealthy get quality healthcare.

I used to donate blood because I make too many red blood cells they were saving me money. I know take a prostate medication that won't allow donation, now I have to pay $3-500 to have a unit drawn that they throw into medical waste.

$700,000 is on the low scale for most major corporations...the bitch and moan of high cost of any medical procedure is pumped up due outrageous lawsuits from malpractice. The only answer is socialized medicine where only the wealthy get quality healthcare.

I used to donate blood because I make too many red blood cells they were saving me money. I know take a prostate medication that won't allow donation, now I have to pay $3-500 to have a unit drawn that they throw into medical waste.
We don't need socialized medicine, we need to eliminate the weaponization of civil courts by implementing a variation of the loser pays system where contingent fees are banned on the grounds that they are, by their nature, unethical.

I have an attorney on retainer at all times and I'm at the point where I've built enough legal fees into my annual budget that it's drastically changed the way I deal with conflicts for the worse. I've never actually made it to court, but I'm ashamed to admit that I've pushed around a few small businesses that didn't have the resources to ride things out.

I'm talking about things like breaking non-compete agreements and leases on commercial spaces and forcing entities to abandon trademarks (albeit legally.)

Would I have won if they dug in their heels and made it to the finish line? Doubtful. Does that make me an asshole? In good conscious, I can't argue otherwise. I was on the opposing side of this arrangement until I adopted the philosophy that if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

It's fucked up on my part. I know.

Things shouldn't work like this, but they do.

If we reboot, this needs to change.

someone piss in your cereal this morning? the first two sentences, i agree with. and that's what i do.

if i ever see you bitching about the cost of health care, i am going to light you up. MY point is what those sons-a-bitches charge the poor motherfucker at the end of the line for what they are donated. you can NOT look at the money the CEO takes and honestly look me in the eye, and tell me that they are NOT gouging people.

as far as "thick skull bastards", how is that "going along with the status quo" working out for you?
i'll take that as you are ok with the end user getting raped for something they need THAT WAS DONATED in the first place. people donating blood do so under the guise of it goes to people that need it, NOT that the people that need it are going to get bent over a table and drilled deep.

put a sign up at every donation point, stating exactly what the end user is going to have to pay for their donation, and see what happens. BECAUSE IT WILL PISS PEOPLE OFF when they see the truth.
Didn't have any cereal, and the Folgers is tasty as usual. You're missing the point of my sarcasm though: There is no solution to the blood transfusion process that would work on the scale we need it to.

Option One: Corporate process that is for profit would only spike blood transfusion costs from a few hundred per unit to a thousand plus, because profits don't come out of thin air and investors don't put money where it doesn't grow. How about putting blood on the commodity market where its value fluctuates on a supply/demand basis? The money to pay people for those selling blood has to come from somewhere, and would that spur the healthy to sell it more? Would you or any typical healthy middle class worker hit the blood bank to donate once a week to get $50? I drop $10 in gas just to go to town and back, $40 to go to the city where a blood donation center actually is, so not going to be an incentive to me. The bulk of people it would be an incentive for would be the ones whom their blood is rejected through the testing phase (if it's even caught), causing further waste of resources and losses of profits.

Option Two: ARC and the rest give the hospitals the blood at no charge. How do they fund the process costs to get it from vein to vein? Phlebotomists don't work for free (although some would argue they damn near do), cold storage is expensive, as is sterilized equipment and lab equipment and the personnel to run it costs just as much. Dominoes may still have free delivery, but blood doesn't. The entire process requires full time employees, because volunteers at that level of licensure don't have time to give to themselves, much less time to give to others. So when the RC is about to go under, Congress bails them out, we still end up paying for it.

Option Three: The government nationalizes the process, and we all fucking pay for it. I don't need to expand on why this is such a bad fucking idea.

Option Four: My sarcasm filled unicorn tears solution of a full volunteer foundation to fulfill the needs for blood transfusions. We all know it is a pipe dream.

So what is the solution you suggest? To me, there really isn't one beyond the present status quo, despite it not being what we would consider completely acceptable, but bitching about it and clamoring for it being paid for on the front end or free on the back end isn't the fix.

As for health care costs? Yep, they're a lot and one thing I fully support is getting federal funds out of the industry's pockets, starting with no more money for fake shots that don't work, as well as paying for the massive costs of medications that marginally/don't work either but the FDA gives a back room thumbs up to that we all know is corrupt. But changing the blood donate/payment process is a tiny blip in fixing high health care costs.

Reactions: myronman3
There are places in Florida that pay up to $75 for blood donations. Know a few people who regularly donate. One of them was saved by donations after a bad car accident, so gives regularly.

There are places in Florida that pay up to $75 for blood donations. Know a few people who regularly donate. One of them was saved by donations after a bad car accident, so gives regularly.
You can get paid for plasma donations, but not blood donations that are to be used for transfusions. That’s federal law.

ETA: Not law, just policy at nearly all hospitals that they won’t accept it.

Last edited:
In the 80s my mom sister, my aunt contracted AIDS through a blood transfusion and died. My mom has given blood since Because she knows she has clean blood, her sister was killed because of it.