• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Blood looters

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
So I never really thought about this before, you donate blood and you get $0, but the non profit sells it for a pretty good profit, even by private sector standards. After expenses they still have just over a 100% markup on blood

Red Cross is a 3.3 billion dollar operation

Their ceo makes just shy of $700,000

I’m all for giving back, but not being taken advantage of.

Same way for all of the other "body parts re-sellers".......
Like the Goodwill store... Ride around back, donate your junk, get the receipt and write off big bucks at tax time... Then pull around the front, park and go in... Pay good money for other people's junk they donated... All by a "non-profit agency" that "We the People" are probably paying taxes to support....

LOL

Like the Goodwill store... Ride around back, donate your junk, get the receipt and write off big bucks at tax time... Then pull around the front, park and go in... Pay good money for other people's junk they donated... All by a "non-profit agency" that "We the People" are probably paying taxes to support....

LOL

They bill themselves as a "vocational" nonprofit.

In other words, the goods you donate don't go to the poor or needy. The purpose of the nonprofit is to provide jobs to the mentally handicapped, recovering addicts, degenerates etc. Sales of donated goods are just a convenient byproduct of the arrangement.

Nice little workaround to line pockets through corporate salaries.....

Most NPOs are just scams ranging from moderately shady to downright criminal.

So I never really thought about this before, you donate blood and you get $0, but the non profit sells it for a pretty good profit, even by private sector standards. After expenses they still have just over a 100% markup on blood

I don't give to many charities and especially the red cross because less than .10 goes to where it should go. If a CEO is making multiple six figures at a charity, it's a no go for me. period

I don't give to many charities and especially the red cross because less than .10 goes to where it should go. If a CEO is making multiple six figures at a charity, it's a no go for me. period
I agree.... If an American wants for 100% of their donation go to a needy person, they don't have to look too far.... To me, by far the most needy ones are what I term the "working poor"... They can be seen working 3 jobs busing tables, working at the convenience store and cleaning other peoples houses (all in one day). Never asking for a hand out or applying for Government assistance. They may be rummaging through a trash can looking for aluminum cans.. I can always spare a few dollars for those folks.... Not the Red Cross.

LOL

I refuse to have anything to do with Goodwill and tell everyone to never give them a single penny or single rag after they demanded the police prosecute one of their store managers for regularly lowering the prices on clothes when poor people came in so they could afford to get winter clothes and such.

Their excuse was that they needed the money so they could use it for other projects and to hell with the poor people.

I was pretty pissed since they got all that stuff given to them for FREE and then they had the vile idea to try to get criminal charges against a store manager for letting the needy have it for a lower price.

Our local Goodwill, the "owner" takes home anything of value.

Don't forget the NRA... Lol.
That is how the local Habitat For Humanity works... A bunch of old guys with no hobbies volunteer there. Some are there to tinker with donated stuff like lawn mowers. Other's are just plain old junk collectors. When a truck backs up to the unloading dock they look like a bunch of vultures sitting on a power pole scoping out the prey... Don't get me wrong. Each one is a master of his own specialty. Good, free info around there. We are lucky to have that place here. If they don't have it, the next stop is the ACE Hardware store...

Reactions: deersniper

$700k is a bargain for a CEO running a $3B company. And over 90% goes to programs.

which would be less money than actual organ thief's make steal a kidney or other organ those people are making a killing .

which would be less money than actual organ thief's make steal a kidney or other organ those people are making a killing .

Actually everyone in a “legal” harvest makes a VERY good living, the only person who doesn’t get a fucking dime is the family of the dead loved one they yank the organ from.

Anyone care to venture the cost of collecting, testing, storing, and separating a unit of blood into the blood products given?

Or whole blood.

Or describe any of the uses of blood?

For instance, why give Cryo over Plasma? Or Whole Blood vs compnents?
Or why some here and others there?

And yeah, not a huge fan of TRC, and blood donations are a pretty important part of helping sick and injured folks.

And yep. I donate.
The cookies be good as @roostercogburn98 alluded to.

nah, fuck 'em. i'm supposed to trade my travel time, pain, blood, risk, for what? a lousy fucking cookie? and to top that off, they've conned my girl into making cookies here locally for them. and what do they offer her for it? a fucking "thanks". go get fucked. sumbishes are getting rich off other people's blood....while offering a stale cookie in return.

find some other sucker.

and yall better think of what happens with vaxxed blood should you need to take on any.

Anyone care to venture the cost of collecting, testing, storing, and separating a unit of blood into the blood products given?
It depends what blood product is being made. For example, IVIG (just antibody) requires a large amount of (plasma) donors to treat one patient. A patient with a life threatening autoimmune neurological condition could require a product made up of 40,000 donors per month at a cost of 60K for the product alone.

LOL

And they always want to round up to the nearest dollar. Psh.

$700k is a bargain for a CEO running a $3B company. And over 90% goes to programs.
No its not. My CEO runs a 15B company and makes about 175K + maybe another $100K in bonus. We have programmers who make more than him.

If you look at historical CEO to worker ratios it was like 5-10X.

Being a CEO in a large company just means you A are a sociopath B haven't worked a real job since ever. Same traits as politicians.

Its just another racket to fuck over everyone.

Didn't they stop paying for blood because it encouraged adicts with diseases to give blood?

If no one was making money off the blood, would blood be readily available for people that needed it?

I don't like that.....gif

No its not. My CEO runs a 15B company and makes about 175K + maybe another $100K in bonus. We have programmers who make more than him.

If you look at historical CEO to worker ratios it was like 5-10X.

Being a CEO in a large company just means you A are a sociopath B haven't worked a real job since ever. Same traits as politicians.

Its just another racket to fuck over everyone.
I'm not that cynical. Clearly that can't be true of all CEOs.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
nah, fuck 'em. i'm supposed to trade my travel time, pain, blood, risk, for what? a lousy fucking cookie? and to top that off, they've conned my girl into making cookies here locally for them. and what do they offer her for it? a fucking "thanks". go get fucked. sumbishes are getting rich off other people's blood....while offering a stale cookie in return.

find some other sucker.

and yall better think of what happens with vaxxed blood should you need to take on any.

That's a good attitude to have and I'm grateful for the people that still wish to good for this world.

Believe me when the time comes that you need a blood product to save your life you'll be willing to pay whatever the cost.

I'm not that cynical. Clearly that can't be true of all CEOs.
Not all, but quite a few.

Look at our president. Same idea.

The CEO is the top of the chain for bullshit salesmen. Being a master manipulator and kissing the boards ass is key to their position.

I’ve sat on boards with CEOs of listed companies, former mayors of major cities, heavy hitter lobbyists and all sorts of other “distinguished” individuals.

I haven’t been impressed yet. People who are clueless seem to hold them in high regard, but the people who actually know what’s going on see right through the bullshit.

The problem is that most people have no idea what the hell is going on….

It’s terrifying.

It depends what blood product is being made. For example, IVIG (just antibody) requires a large amount of (plasma) donors to treat one patient. A patient with a life threatening autoimmune neurological condition could require a product made up of 40,000 donors per month at a cost of 60K for the product alone.

Exactly my point.
Thanks for the fine example.

Everyone is a critic till they get shot or in a bad crash and need 8 units of premium O neg (or Pos) in a big hurry.

Had a guy roll in, got 6 units of this by a rapid infusion tool (45k alone, we have 3) in 20 minutes.
3,300 mL of life saving rip off scam blood fast.
Pretty cool stuff.

All cause a tweaker wanted to drive fast and run a red light.

There is a company called Guidestar.org that publishes the 990 tax returns of all not for profits. You can look up the company of your choice and see how much of the money they raise goes to their target market and what they pay their executives. You will be amazed at how much fund raising costs (and who is getting the money). It will leave you jaded. There are, however, a few gems out there like the Salvation Army where almost all the money donated goes to their programs and their CEO is paid about $10,000. Yeah, the bell ringing gets old, but the bell ringers are volunteers.

Exactly my point.
Thanks for the fine example.

Everyone is a critic till they get shot or in a bad crash and need 8 units of premium O neg (or Pos) in a big hurry.

Had a guy roll in, got 6 units of this by a rapid infusion tool (45k alone, we have 3) in 20 minutes.
3,300 mL of life saving rip off scam blood fast.
Pretty cool stuff.

All cause a tweaker wanted to drive fast and run a red light.

Maybe if you clutch your pearls tighter they’ll turn to diamonds 🤷‍♂️

What’s any of that have to do with what I said.

Did I say blood products were not needed, no..no I clearly did not

If you can’t get my point, we’ll you might have illustrated why medical fuck ups are the 3rd leading cause of death.

There is a company called Guidestar.org that publishes the 990 tax returns of all not for profits. You can look up the company of your choice and see how much of the money they raise goes to their target market and what they pay their executives. You will be amazed at how much fund raising costs (and who is getting the money). It will leave you jaded. There are, however, a few gems out there like the Salvation Army where almost all the money donated goes to their programs and their CEO is paid about $10,000. Yeah, the bell ringing gets old, but the bell ringers are volunteers.

I'm never giving a penny to the salvation army after their B.S. of mailing all their donors and telling them that they are bad people for being white and they should be ashamed of the colour of their skin and should be happy to be discriminated against because of their genetics.

There is no going back from that, they went that way, screw them for good, I hope they crash and burn.

In the end like much else, we need to get away from outsourcing our charity to others and instead get back to directly giving to those we wish to give to.

That's a good attitude to have and I'm grateful for the people that still wish to good for this world.

Believe me when the time comes that you need a blood product to save your life you'll be willing to pay whatever the cost.
these days? God only knows what you'll be taking on if you get a transfusion. and when it comes to "be wllling to pay any price", don't fucking bet on it. i've already had the talk with my people....i am not burning everything i ever worked for in an attempt at continuing to live an existance that is doomed anyway. if it is something simple like taking a medication, fine. but i have a line, and that line includes taking on vaccinated blood.

Reactions: TonyTheTiger
these days? God only knows what you'll be taking on if you get a transfusion. and when it comes to "be wllling to pay any price", don't fucking bet on it. i've already had the talk with my people....i am not burning everything i ever worked for in an attempt at continuing to live an existance that is doomed anyway. if it is something simple like taking a medication, fine. but i have a line, and that line includes taking on vaccinated blood.

I wonder if any of the artificial blood they were working on will become more popular for use (in situations where it can be used) as people don't want the deathvaxx blood?

You can pull the 990s directly from the IRS for all 501c3 orgs, save for churches that aren’t required to file.

Click here to see how deep the rabbit hole goes:

990 Request

That’ll fuck up your Saturday afternoon.

I pulled the 990 for the NRA years ago and dropped them like a hot potato, way before they fell out of favor around here.

If I were looking to wash money, it’d be through a church without a doubt. No oversight, no filing requirements, ministers can take tax free “housing allowances” and exempt themselves from social security and Medicare etc.

You’d be amazed at the crap NPOs can get away with.

Biggest racket you’ve ever seen and most are completely oblivious. It’s absurd. It’s criminal. Maybe even evil.

I'm O-neg CMV-neg which makes me a universal donor that includes infants.
Like to think I'm saving a baby whenever I donate
my girl that makes cookies for them used to donate blood. and she's type o neg. after we talked about it, she quit donating blood. and she's in the medical field. when she told me she was making them cookies for their drive, i started in about that. HER money, HER time, HER effort, AND she had to fucking deliver them.....she's a move giving person than i.

it's a fucking racket. and it ought to be illegal. need blood? BUY it then, cocksuckers. pay the people you are taking it from. or buy them a nice fucking dinner....something. fuck those clowns.

you factor in this vaccinated blood....and the shit that may or may not be in it. it gets spooky really fast.

Reactions: SmolPP and lariat
I'm never giving a penny to the salvation army after their B.S. of mailing all their donors and telling them that they are bad people for being white and they should be ashamed of the colour of their skin and should be happy to be discriminated against because of their genetics.

There is no going back from that, they went that way, screw them for good, I hope they crash and burn.

In the end like much else, we need to get away from outsourcing our charity to others and instead get back to directly giving to those we wish to give to.

Anyone have a copy of the leaflet they mailed, if so why post on here.

Edit (typo) should have said "please post on here"

Last edited:
Or describe any of the uses of blood?

For instance, why give Cryo over Plasma? Or Whole Blood vs compnents?
Or why some here and others there?
Primer on components: