• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Bluff Creek Shootout

Re: Bluff Creek Shootout

Come on guys nobody has any questions.

$150 per shooter, 30 steel targets and one cold bore, first place potential win of $850 and custom Savage TR-22 loaded out. Will pay out to 10 places. Also will be raffling off another custom TR-22 loaded out. Targets from 200 to 1200 yds.

BluffCreekShootoutjpeg.jpg

the pic worked fine. what will the format be, will the targets be shot from prone or positional, one shot per target?

Sniper style format(laying on dirt terrace shooting targets across a draw) two shots per target first hit 100 pt. second hit 50 pt, 20 point cold bore shot. Range your target by whatever meens you posses, call your own wind. Bring a spectator if you like but you are on your own on the shooting line.

Yes the cold bore is only worth 20 pts. Also sorry about some of the info on my last post regaurding the spotter. I correct it. No spotter on the line. You are your own spotter.

So after some questions i want to add that we are restricting the caliber size to 30 cal and smaller. Sorry for not previonsly clarifying that.

If you are planning on participating in the shoot could you send me a PM. That way i can let everybody know as the spots fill up.

Ok guys there are four shooters officially entered and only one person actually messaged me to say they were coming. Running out of time fellas. Hope to see ya there.

We are extending the deadline for entries to the day of shoot or until we hit 50 entries. Call to see if shoot is full or for directions.

This is directions for three different ways. First pic starts at Hwy 81 and Plato Rd. Second pic starts at Old Hwy 7 and Duncan Lake Rd. Third pic starts at Hwy 29 and Morrison Rd.

Ok. Shoot is in the morning. If you are going show up be there by 7:30 A.M. There will be additional raffles at the shoot. Hope to see you there.

Great match Joe. I would like to thank everyone who helped with the match, the sponsors and the caterers (great food too). I hope that you have another one next year, I'm looking forward to it. Congrats Rick good shooting.

I really enjoyed helping with this match, wish I could have shot it. Casey and Joe did a great job setting it up, and while the turnout was less than hoped, quality of shooters compensated.