• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bow down before me you Poors for I am your king!

The mask and hat is to conceal his real identity.

5cd9d1d32100003500802a18.jpeg

Bro, they got the layaway available. You need this in your mobile abode.

Fuck me. I'd kill for that vintage wall paneling.
Needs the velvet Elvis w/tears picture.

iu

ETA- Fuck. Beat by a full six hours.

I was banging a waitress in 80's that lived in a single wide that had an Elvis on velvet picture on the wall. She said I couldn't come over one night because she wanted to watch him Live in Concert on TV. I would somehow ruin the experience.

Last edited:
I just closed on a 40 year old double wide mobile home with active rat and termite infestations in New River AZ (for those of you not culturally blessed enough to be familiar with New River it’s white trash Mecca for a 5 state region). I got a few renovations to do and will have to reinforce the ever living fuck out of the floors for my bitches! 😍

Be jealous, be very jealous!

View attachment 7854181

I’m tagging @TheGerman because “he” secretly loves this shit. (Yer welcome you sour Kraut)
Nice ride.

One of my favorite things about a double wide is ya can sit in your recliner and practice throwing bags for corndog league- all while watching Nascar or monster trucks on yer projection TV. A good dog can be trained to retrieve the bags for ya- so ya don't have to go outside to get em from below the window.

Last edited:
Needs the velvet Elvis w/tears picture.

iu

ETA- Fuck. Beat by a full six hours.

I was banging a waitress in 80's that lived in a single wide that had an Elvis on velvet picture on the wall. She said I couldn't come over one night because she wanted to watch him Live in Concert on TV. I would somehow ruin the experience.
Watching Elvis Live in the 80's would be a show to see for sure.

We could chip in for a 55 gal drum of Tannerite.

And you aint a po if its a doublewide. Po is singlewide lookin to moves ups to dw.
I thought trailer trash was a single wide, po is a double? Darn, this all so confusing:LOL::LOL:

I just closed on a 40 year old double wide mobile home with active rat and termite infestations in New River AZ (for those of you not culturally blessed enough to be familiar with New River it’s white trash Mecca for a 5 state region). I got a few renovations to do and will have to reinforce the ever living fuck out of the floors for my bitches! 😍

Be jealous, be very jealous!

View attachment 7854181

I’m tagging @TheGerman because “he” secretly loves this shit. (Yer welcome you sour Kraut)
You realize there's arsenic in the well water in the New River area??? I occasionally showed my horses in New River and had to haul water in from Phoenix because they refused to drink the water from that area. https://www.azdhs.gov/documents/pre...hich,the Verde River Basin areas to the north.

• Wow
Reactions: NoDopes
  • Love
Reactions: Dirty D
@Dirty D you're a weird fuking egg, ya know that ? Ill have to have a beer with you one day, i expect it to be entertaining.

@armorpl8chikn belly button above belt buckle. Bonus points for you my slim friend.

Im with Dirty D.

Rather live in a less than “perfect” place of my own than be married and completely miserable in a nice house easily afforded with 2 salaries.

Get some dude!
And that is what i did. But farther from “town”. Town so small it has zero stop lights. Its an hour from small cities and 3+ from big cities. Commute to small city will be fine, at least its pretty and no traffic.

Oh shit @Dirty D is in the area?

Is there money to be made on doublewides?

Seriously. I’ve considered buying one as a rental but thought they just fell apart and never gained value.
This one will be a metric fuck ton of work but I’m rebuilding it with real house materials and not the cheap shit made for mobile homes.

You realize there's arsenic in the well water in the New River area??? I occasionally showed my horses in New River and had to haul water in from Phoenix because they refused to drink the water from that area. https://www.azdhs.gov/documents/preparedness/epidemiology-disease-control/environmental-toxicology/newriver_consult_2002.pdf#:~:text=All residents’ well water contains some arsenic, which,the Verde River Basin areas to the north.
The lab tests came back negative for anything I would need to filter for, I’ll still be installing a whole house RO system.

Reactions: montigre
Hantavirus, I ain’t skeered of no Hantavirus! I’m the one giving the rats a virus or 5, well the ones that live anyways.

Yes those are rat turds in the plastic above the ceiling, I’m literally showering in rat turds and fiberglass while I demo the ceiling.

eta rat turd pic

1650728564346.jpeg

Sweet fuck shack. Hope it has a reinforced floor.

All this trailer house in the desert talk makes me think Dirty D is actually Bill's brother from Kill Bill. If ya'll go over there you better watch your shit.