• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Box fed remmy 700

Redman1982

Private
Minuteman
May 30, 2012
South Louisiana
I have one of those "mil spec"700 308 ss. r5 riflings Macmillan double palm swell stock allunim bedded with the adjustable trigger out of the box with a NF 3.5 15X50 mildot Tube. I would like to make it a box fed rifle like the M24,s I love the gun the trigger pull is amazing and it is super accurate. To my standards at least lol. Iv heard feeding probs on the conversion kits. So please let me know what brand and how difficult it would b to install .also any other costomazations that y'all call recommend please let me know.thanks a lot Fellas
Randy E Davis III

Re: Box fed remmy 700

the first thing you need to do is figure out what stock is on it ( I bet it's a HS Precision, not a McMillan )

then read around on here about detachable mag systems, the information you seek is already here.

Re: Box fed remmy 700

Little bit of "spellcheck" wouldn't hurt either; along w/ posting in the correct section! Oh btw welcome!!!
grin.gif