• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

boyds/CZ?

Re: boyds/CZ?

From what I've read here and the CZ/BRNO section of rimfirecentral.com you will have to do some inletting. The trigger group is different on the 453 ( single set trigger vs. standard). I can let you know specifically after Hooper is finished shortening and threading my barreled 453 action. I have a tacticool stock waiting to be inleted and pillar bedded. The above link will be my guide. I just pillar and devcon bedded my 700 and Mauser 98. They came out perfect. You just have to be careful using your dremel. The devcon is great bedding material. $40 kit will do at least four stocks.

There is also a thread over on rimfirecentral with pictures of the before and after inletting that someone did.

You do have to remove a fair amount of wood to get the fit, but I really like the results that I got.

That was me!
grin.gif

Inletting Boyd's Tacticool on RimfireCentral