• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Boys Will Be Boys......Or Can They Be Anymore?

Come get you diploma at Prager U

1525438192914.jpg

The Left is beginning to accept the fact that boys have been marginalized for years and see the negative results. I keep seeing "stories" about how boys need to be more like boys and I'm all like "If you had been listening to Conservatives for the last decade..."

Reactions: Bender and Mwalex
I just returned from a high school awards ceremony.
80%, at least, went to female students.
The facade that girls have been left behind is ludacris.
Another lie perpetuated by the left/media.
Check the grad numbers from universities as well.
Young males are being systematically made irrelevant.

R

She aked "how to get boys interested in school?"

Courses in firearm safety and handling, competetive shooting, hunting,

Maser... isn't this a bit odd coming from the self proclaimed world's best princess?

Reactions: Bender
The Child Bride was in the Special Education field for 19 years before we bailed out and moved on. She would often mention all the "boys" on ritalin.
I once asked about the girls taking it, she said there was only one.

Granted, there are cases where ritalin is needed, but I got the impression it was handed out like skittles to make boys more manageable. Legal little boy pharmaceutical emasculation.

I agree with Bender & Maggot, bring back hands on classes. Learning how to dig a ditch and run a broom wouldn't hurt either.

The Child Bride was in the Special Education field for 19 years before we bailed out and moved on. She would often mention all the "boys" on ritalin.
I once asked about the girls taking it, she said there was only one.

Granted, there are cases where ritalin is needed, but I got the impression it was handed out like skittles to make boys more manageable. Legal little boy pharmaceutical emasculation.

I agree with Bender & Maggot, bring back hands on classes. Learning how to dig a ditch and run a broom wouldn't hurt either.

Nothing wrong with hands on science either. Labs, and making real working ’puter programs are as good as shop class in regards to boys.

Reactions: Nodakplowboy