• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Brand New: AI AWM 2.0 300WM & TT525P Gen2XR

SkyScrapin

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2010
Dallas, TX
strictlyoffensivekit.com
For sale is a brand new AI AWM 2.0 300WM with Monopod and Sawtooth ARCA rail. This rifle also has the much more desirable quick adjust LOP and Cheek rest. I'm the second owner and added the accessories. The original owner didn't fire it; neither have I. Pictures of the bolt attached for reference. Adam at Mile High threaded it 5/8x24. The original owner had it threaded with a wonky thread pitch that I wasn't comfortable with on a WM.

The scope is from another rifle, used for under 50 rounds. Black TT 525P Gen2XR mounted in a SPUHR 1.5" 34mm format. Scope not pictured, but it in like new condition with box. For redundancy, this rifle hasn't ever had an optic mounted. I will provide pictures to the buyer should they need them.

Comes with a number of magazines, both 5 and 10 rounders. 7 if memory serves.

As a package for $15,000. Will require a wire or check due to the amount. Local buyer will need to complete a 4473 and sales tax will be additional.

I intend to keep the KAC bridge pictured, but it can be added at buyers preference.

This rifle took me eons to find and a member here directed me to it. Unfortunately, I forgot who that was, but he will get priority.

IMG_2661.jpeg
IMG_2660.jpeg
IMG_2659.jpeg
IMG_2658.jpeg
IMG_2657.jpeg
IMG_2656.jpeg

Sweet baby Jesus!!! So much want but I’m back on poor street. If I suddenly get an email from my rich uncle in Nigeria I’ll be in touch!!!

Yep, sold my about 15+ years ago , with about 300rds thru it and regret it. had the only one in the state.

What a good find. Nicest thing I’ve come across in a long time. This post deserves bumps all day long till it sells.

Easily my favorite gun ever. I waited for some time and couldn’t fine/afford one. Purchased a MRAD instead. Wonder how much a diabetic kidney would be worth on trade

very cool and rare rifle. took me a while to find one and picked one up last year. someone needs to swoop this.