• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brandon's Approval Rating Now 33%, LOL

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/only-third-americans-give-biden-thumbs-up-new-national-poll

Biden's approval ratings keep dropping with no bottom in sight it would seem. Only 33% approve of the job this moron is doing. I'm shocked it's that high, but liberals are dumber than a tree stump.

The idiots who voted for this clown must really be having buyer's remorse. How do you like Trump now? I'd say fuck you, you made your bed, now lie in it. But we all have to suffer along with the mental midgets who voted for him.

They probably asked 3 people in some leftist shithole and only one said they support Biden.

Reactions: Cowpokey
    it would be better to see him set on fire than to think rotten number mean a dam thing to him it's almost as bad as hearing on the news people speculate that he doesn't know what he is doing any more when he knows exactly what's happening in the country he is doing it on purpose not a shocker .

Reactions: kmckinnon
    I'm now also very curious as to how, by the time he manages to make it to the 4 year mark (I'm even 50/50 on that) with his only saving grace being, Harris is liked even less than him, how do they explain a guy with a 12% approval rating all of a sudden getting 89707690 Million votes when he runs against Trump 2.0 who to this day still has larger turnouts than "President" Potato?

And you know it won't be Harris anyways because even democrats would be suspicious when she gets more than 100 total votes.

Fuck Joe Biden!
    Biden - Fuck Him.png

I'm now also very curious as to how, by the time he manages to make it to the 4 year mark (I'm even 50/50 on that) with his only saving grace being, Harris is liked even less than him, how do they explain a guy with a 12% approval rating all of a sudden getting 89707690 Million vote
    They don’t have to

They stole this one and nothing is happening.

Reactions: myronman3
    LETS GO BRANDON.

Supermarkets in Washington DC today:

"Elections have consequences " ..........fuckem

Edit: my "fuckem " goes to the dems. in D C and other places that biden carried, It is my hope that our members here ( well most of y'all ) can get through this shit storm with as little pain as possible

Last edited:
    it would be better to see him set on fire than to think rotten number mean a dam thing to him it's almost as bad as hearing on the news people speculate that he doesn't know what he is doing any more when he knows exactly what's happening in the country he is doing it on purpose not a shocker .

Exactly. It's annoying to hear how bad of a job he is doing. No, he's doing the job as planned and pulling it off exceptionally well. The job is to crush the USA and bring on the NWO - great reset. None of this is because of bad policy, it's all fucking by design.

When the Kenyan named Hussein was elected, Rush Limbaugh said, "I hope he fails". Rush got a lot of crap for saying that. People were upset, "why would you want POTUS to fail?". Rush had to explain that his agenda is radical and it's to change the country for the worse so I hope he fails. Remember what Hussein said, "I want to radically transform America".

Biden is doing the job he was tasked to do and...we are not voting our way out of this.

What scares me is that he has a 33 percent approval rating! Course I feel like at least half of the country are retards!

atomic is 100% correct. yes,he may be stupid but he has been doing the job ever since put in the senate. you know he was a big leader of the denial of any aid to south vietnam after we left there. kinda reminds me of afganistan lately.

Reactions: atomic41
    Dementia Joe is NOT the problem. The problem is the IQ of Dumocrat voters. Biden will eventually leave, but the IQ of his voters will only go lower.

Since the stupid breed faster than the rest of us, they are now the majority and will be forever more. We are fucked.

Reactions: NoDopes
    I read this article earlier. Just how the F were his rating so high the first 6 months. He was a dumbass 40 years ago. 50 years ago...70 years ago. EVERYBODY with a fucking active neuron (I said "a" ) would have known what he was up to. Democrat traditionalist or not, if they didn't see this marxist POS they need to give up their citizenship.

How silly of me. Trump had mean tweets...I totally forgot now that car prices are up 30+% for pre-owned, and 13% roughly for new. Grocery store tonight. Plenty of out of stock shit. Unreal. People best get used to it, it's going to be just like Soviet Union where you wait in line for a loaf of bread all day to get told "we're out!"

it does my heart good to see the store shelves empty. people saying “fuck it” and quitting work has consequences. the beautiful thing is, it is the government that is directly responsible for this. it isnt anyone doing anything illegal or immoral. no violence, no ugliness. folks just saying “nope, not going to play by these rules.”

all we have to do is sit back and do NOTHING. let these people starve. 3 days without food turns a person into a complete animal. the sooner, the better. let their failed policies be their undoing.

I live in Minnesota , which is pretty left and even here nobody is talking about Joe in any way except negative.
    Anytime I am at the store and I hear somebody complain about prices or a bare shelf . I tell them . Thank Joe and the fools that voted for him !
    The liberal leftists that I know who voted for Joe are not bragging about it ! But they still rail against Trump and still have Trump derangement.
    They truly are mentally ill on all things political !
    I believe Joe is at 33% , Just like I believe he won the election :rolleyes:
    FJB!

they’ve got the vote problem fixed. when they are willing to overtly steal the landslide win by trump, and say that a guy that couldnt draw 10 people won; they’ve taken the mask off. so you are correct, voting is a joke.

and i’m not falling for their drive to push their opposition to violence. that would just give them more excuses.

but i am not going to continue to participate in their system anymore. try taxing deez nuts. and they can’t force me to do a fucking thing other than die. the way to crush these assholes is to
    JUST.
    FUCKING.
    STOP.
    take care of your family, friends and neighbors. to hell with everything else. you want to participate in a successful removal of this regime? stop participating in their system.

they’ll fuck things up royally. eventually, their (now) minions will turn on them and eat them alive. like i said, take away the food and watch society descend into chaos inside of 5 days. and let them fight their own. they are the unstable and dangerous ones anyway. they made them, let them deal with them.

we sit back and get stronger. out skills do not expire. doing something against them will only get you imprisoned or killed; and destroy your family. AND give them an excuse to justify more bullshit.
    so fuck them.
    JUST.
    FUCKING.
    STOP.

Reactions: devildog93
    Let's go Brandon!!!

According to the media, he is the most popular president in history! More votes than Obama.

Ah hah ahha haha...

Sirhr
    Democrats could not care less about ratings. He's still a democrat, and ALL they care about is the power and money derived therefrom.
    Democrat priorities:
    1. Personal gain: power and money
    2. Party
    3. Political supporters
    4. Illegal aliens
    5. Minority of any stripe
    6. Labor unions, especially teachers
    And last: law-abiding citizens

Can you find your nametag?

they’ve got the vote problem fixed. when they are willing to overtly steal the landslide win by trump, and say that a guy that couldnt draw 10 people won; they’ve taken the mask off. so you are correct, voting is a joke.

and i’m not falling for their drive to push their opposition to violence. that would just give them more excuses.

but i am not going to continue to participate in their system anymore. try taxing deez nuts. and they can’t force me to do a fucking thing other than die. the way to crush these assholes is to
    JUST.
    FUCKING.
    STOP.
    take care of your family, friends and neighbors. to hell with everything else. you want to participate in a successful removal of this regime? stop participating in their system.

they’ll fuck things up royally. eventually, their (now) minions will turn on them and eat them alive. like i said, take away the food and watch society descend into chaos inside of 5 days. and let them fight their own. they are the unstable and dangerous ones anyway. they made them, let them deal with them.

we sit back and get stronger. out skills do not expire. doing something against them will only get you imprisoned or killed; and destroy your family. AND give them an excuse to justify more bullshit.
    so fuck them.
    JUST.
    FUCKING.
    STOP.
    Who is John Galt?

Joe Biden is by far the worst President I have ever experienced going back to the Carter years. If anyone likes this President, I haven’t met them. I know people who voted for him and they were very vocal about being anti Trump. All of the sudden those people don’t want to talk politics anymore. They know what a shit hole this guy is. Lets go Brandon!! The media is trying to take that one away but thank god it’s not working.

Reactions: deersniper
    Joe Biden is by far the worst President I have ever experienced going back to the Carter years. If anyone likes this President, I haven’t met them. I know people who voted for him and they were very vocal about being anti Trump. All of the sudden those people don’t want to talk politics anymore. They know what a shit hole this guy is. Lets go Brandon!! The media is trying to take that one away but thank god it’s not working.
    Had the pleasure of attending a college football game ....Arkansas vrs Miss St. last year.
    Numerous times the “ Lets Go Brandon” cheer sounded awesome....Miss St can even be loud without those abrasive cow bells 👎In the decks of the stadium post game it got Really loud ! Glad I didn’t buy any $8.00 alum can beers.
    Good bonding experience for both sides IMO !

Reactions: RUTGERS95