• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When did Americans become so F*cking Stupid?

Biggest voter fraud in history is about to get bigger in 11 days. Hundreds of thousands of fake votes are already mailed out in Penn. Same in Arizona and here in Washington state.

The SOS of Pa. has already announced that results won't be available the night of the election. That says it all.

Reactions: Dunraven
In hindsight, I started noticing the beginning of the end in the late 90's,early 2000's. Then it accelerated at breakneck speed during the Obama years. With the election of our current mentally disabled President, I realized we're done, finished. Seriously, how did our population get so fucking stupid so quickly? Just look at the current political situation. The Democrats have basically destroyed our economy, increased crime 10x fold, energy costs are through the roof, mentally disturbed freaks that can't decide what gender they are are setting the agenda, we are being invaded by illegals at the border, etc. Yet, unbelievably, at least 50% of our population will still vote for these idiots. In my mind, no sane person would elect a single Democrat ever again. Yet they have a real shot of keeping control of Congress. How the fuck can this be? A lot of it is these stupid fucking women (and pussy beta males) who are incapable of thinking critically about anything other than abortion. They can't afford to eat, drive to work, their rent, aren't safe in their neighborhoods, and their kids are being indoctrinated in school by leftists. But the the most important thing for these cunts is that they can have an abortion every few months. These women are controlled by their vaginas, and by god they will vote to protect their right to be sluts even if the country is falling apart around them. I don't fucking get it :(

Take a look at Pennsylvania for example. You have a candidate for Senate, John Fetterman, who basically looks and acts like a dirtbag thug with his goatee, hoody and tattoos. The guy could be a spokesman for Antifa and fit right in. He can't even speak since he had a stroke a few months ago. Yet this guy is going to win the race, mark my words. Are Pennsylvanians really this idiotic? Apparently yes. Then you have that bald fuck in AZ, Mark Kelly. The guy has done nothing but support Biden's agenda. He supports open borders in a state like Arizona. You would think this guy wouldn't get 10% of the vote. But he is going to win, no question. Then you have that twat Hassan in New Hampshire. A leftist whose only campaign promise is to keep abortion legal for the women in the state who get pregnant every few months. She has no other agenda, none. But she is going to win the election. These are just a few examples.

I honestly and truly believe the best years are behind us and they are never returning. It's all down hill from here. And it's all due to the utter stupidity and lack of common sense from our fellow Americans. Most of whom are dumber than a fucking tree stump and have no business voting. Rant over and no apologies from me given or offered.

Republicans have been defunding education for 50 years. It was only a matter of time before the US would turn into a country of morons. Uneducated people are much easier to rule and far more susceptible to propaganda.

Half the population may be 'stoopid', and they would happily vote for Karl Marx if they could, but things changed when the dims decided it was easier to generate fake votes than work for them. When was that? In my lifetime it looks like it was the JFK election, when the dead in Chicago apparently swayed the national election. Today, they are devious enough to use the courts and executive actions to do it.

Reactions: BurtG
Voter fraud

Women voting

Shit hole people being imported and voting

Republicans have been defunding education for 50 years. It was only a matter of time before the US would turn into a country of morons. Uneducated people are much easier to rule and far more susceptible to propaganda.
Yeah cause throwing money at the problem will fixit.

Oh wait voucher programs/ competition would fix education.

Typical .gov scum , teachers unions won’t have that.

I look at my property tax bill, in amazement at the % that goes to 'education'. If republicans are defunding it, I'd like to know where. Rush once calculated that we spend enough on it that we could literally drive each and every student to school in a private limo.

Reactions: lash
Democracy, yes. A constitutional republic had a chance before corruption crept in and took over.

A "constitutional republic" was always only ever going to be a small speedbump making folks wanting to use mob rule have to work a bit harder and a bit more clever to do what they want.

Ask those Christians in Idaho how well the 1st amendment protected them when the EVIL uniform hangers decided to arrest them for worshiping God instead of going to Walmart to worship big corporations.

All that stuff about individual liberty and freedom, total lies as the "good folks" happily embraced the idea that the government could enslave people at will to go kill & die for the rich politicians. You'll find even on here tons of chest thumping "freedom warriors" who bow down and lick the boots of the government at the first mention of the word draft... because of course you have all these rights, right up until the government decides you are going to have none since the Global Elites need more blood to fill their coffers... but of course that's like perfectly fine with all the neo-cons and idiots who don't understand freedom.

Oh and you could ask Japanese, Native American, German and Italian citizens how much the constitution protected them when the government and all the stupid idiot "good folks" decided, well tough we don't like your last name so we are locking you up in concentration camps and taking away everything that you ever had and worked your whole life for. If you survive, good luck you can start from dirt again.

Or for example with Guns and Drugs both, nothing in the constitution allowed the government to touch them and the first one was specifically prohibited by the constitution from being interfered with by the government.... How has that worked out for you?
Cue local Jackbooted uniform hangers murdering people at the orders of the government.

It all goes back to silly humans worshiping their own creations instead of God and Truth. Make whatever system you want, but understand, you or those after you will completely mess it up.

Folks like to act all good and righteous and knowledgeable about how we are a "Republic" not a "Democracy", it seems they haven't looked around and noticed how that's worked out and how it's always worked out.

Belinda H. Miller, 50, had allegedly been given biscuits to correct their mistake — but she did not calm down.

The woman became so angry about the lack of biscuits that she repeatedly threatened employees and said that she was planning to drive her vehicle into the building.

According to the Richmond County Sheriff’s Office, Miller drove her vehicle into the side of the building, then continued to drive another four feet once her SUV was inside the fast food chain. An 18-year-old employee near the entrance was nearly struck by the vehicle.

Screenshot from 2023-02-25 14-37-25.png

Where does this land on the IQ chart?

• Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
There is always some study releasing the "cause of death" for American's.
I think there should be a new category.
"Death By Idiot"....
Every day people are killed by the laziness / ignorance / stupidity of another human being. Take, for example, the category for deaths due to auto accidents.

Today's example:

All I know is you better stock up on primers and powder! Seems we are giving it all away to another country Biden has his hands on!

There is always some study releasing the "cause of death" for American's.
I think there should be a new category.
"Death By Idiot"....
Every day people are killed by the laziness / ignorance / stupidity of another human being. Take, for example, the category for deaths due to auto accidents.

Today's example:
Another one we have to support in prison.

• Sad
It all started in the 1960s hippie drug culture, 70 yrs on drugs, even pot lowers the IQ a proven fact in clinical studies. Generation after generation, stronger synthetic drugs, Street and Prescription, a trillion toxic pills and injections later...this is the result. Bent, twisted, corrupt, godless, morally bankrupt, mentally ill, with little intelligence, begat the same with more intensity, than the last generation...

This country is fucking stupid and getting dumber every god damned day. Today, I was driving home in rush hour traffic and in the right lane a fucking asshole with a pick-up and a pile of shit boat roared up beside me and served half into my lane, thinking he could force me to let him in. I laid on the horn and gave him a nice fuck you finger for his trouble. Behind me is a 150 foot gap, easily enough room for a fucking cunt with a boat to pull in. Instead this asshole hits his blinker and tries to force me over so he could be one car further down the line.

I laid on the horn and gave him a solid fuck you finger for a full two minutes as he sat beside partially in my lane and trying his best to force me over or back. The entire time there is a 75 to 125 yard gap in traffic BEHIND me. He rolled down the window to shout something retarded and I told him to choke on my cock and left him out in the right lane where he fucking belongs.

So what does he do? Anything but pull in behind because fuck you he deserves to go first. So he pulled further ahead and tried this bullshit again and again. Finally as the two left lanes veered off he forced his way over the curb and dragged his shitbox boat into my lane of travel about six cars up. Lucky for him he ripped out the sidewall on those dry rotted boat trailer tires and the right tire went flying off about 3/4ths of a mile later. Him and his shitty boat are sitting on the side of the fucking road in 100 degree heat. As I drove by he looked all fucking sad and I flipped him off one more fucking time for good measure.

What the fuck is wrong with these assholes, if you are one of them seek fucking help. The 150 foot gap was sitting there waiting for him and this fucking loser nearly wrecked to pull this pile of shit boat in front of 10 people............................for no god damned reason. This asshole is not alone, armies of assholes drive like this daily, running lights and ignoring stop signs, swerving from lane to lane while they text and drive.

This country is fucking stupid and getting dumber every god damned day. Today, I was driving home in rush hour traffic and in the right lane a fucking asshole with a pick-up and a pile of shit boat roared up beside me and served half into my lane, thinking he could force me to let him in. I laid on the horn and gave him a nice fuck you finger for his trouble. Behind me is a 150 foot gap, easily enough room for a fucking cunt with a boat to pull in. Instead this asshole hits his blinker and tries to force me over so he could be one car further down the line.

I laid on the horn and gave him a solid fuck you finger for a full two minutes as he sat beside partially in my lane and trying his best to force me over or back. The entire time there is a 75 to 125 yard gap in traffic BEHIND me. He rolled down the window to shout something retarded and I told him to choke on my cock and left him out in the right lane where he fucking belongs.

So what does he do? Anything but pull in behind because fuck you he deserves to go first. So he pulled further ahead and tried this bullshit again and again. Finally as the two left lanes veered off he forced his way over the curb and dragged his shitbox boat into my lane of travel about six cars up. Lucky for him he ripped out the sidewall on those dry rotted boat trailer tires and the right tire went flying off about 3/4ths of a mile later. Him and his shitty boat are sitting on the side of the fucking road in 100 degree heat. As I drove by he looked all fucking sad and I flipped him off one more fucking time for good measure.

What the fuck is wrong with these assholes, if you are one of them seek fucking help. The 150 foot gap was sitting there waiting for him and this fucking loser nearly wrecked to pull this pile of shit boat in front of 10 people............................for no god damned reason. This asshole is not alone, armies of assholes drive like this daily, running lights and ignoring stop signs, swerving from lane to lane while they text and drive.
I agree, but in the same regard, why did that spot matter to you? I'm not interested in getting myself worked up over driving anymore, just let the retards be retards. I promise, at the end of thd day you will feel better.

Again, I get the principle, but is it worth? Driving is one thing I no longer get worked up over. Too many times, I wanted to pull a gun and start shooting.

I refuse to let it bother me anymore. Wanna be rude, fine, go for it. I do the same in lines, in stores, everywhere. I actually can tolerate society outtings better now. When I encounter dumb, I just calmly explain my wants/needs and move on.

I do the same on phone calls, at work, etc.

I used to have this ego that people were getting one up on me, by holding my ground, they actually were, as I would be pissed all day. Now, I just do me and move on.....its made a huge impact in my overall mental health.

I agree, but in the same regard, why did that spot matter to you? I'm not interested in getting myself worked up over driving anymore, just let the retards be retards. I promise, at the end of thd day you will feel better.

Again, I get the principle, but is it worth? Driving is one thing I no longer get worked up over. Too many times, I wanted to pull a gun and start shooting.

I refuse to let it bother me anymore. Wanna be rude, fine, go for it. I do the same in lines, in stores, everywhere. I actually can tolerate society outtings better now. When I encounter dumb, I just calmly explain my wants/needs and move on.

I used to have this ego that people were getting one up on me, by holding my ground, they actually were, as I would be pissed all day. Now, I just do me and move on.....its made a huge impact in my overall mental health.
My solution is different- I still don't let people take advantage by cutting in front of me in traffic, in line, etc, etc- but NOW I enjoy "correcting the assholes" without letting it negatively affect my mood. Just view them as animated trash and carry on with your day.

Reactions: lonegunman762x51
I am seeing the same "aggressive" behavior from people. My associates are witnessing the same thing.
It is escalating every day. Look around, read some of the articles or reports.
I have no answers, only observations. America is rapidly returning to the "Wild, Wild West"...
Before you act, take a split second to answer this question: Is it worth it ?

I can't go on there anymore. I had a lady trying to tell me that her "program" of FEEDING THE COYOTES was the way we should handle the massive coyote problem we have instead of me saying that I'd choot em....

She clearly advocated that feeding them would keep them fed and they would never attack a small child or pets as a result.
There actually was a woman at a city council meeting in my town that proposed raising rabbits to feed the coyotes so they wouldn't eat pets.

It did not bother me in the least, except for the fact this asshole is yet again causing more traffic problems because he is a selfish piece of shit. Could I have let him in, sure if I was a nutless Biden voting piece of shit. But, I'm not.

Yesterday, I was nearly killed along with a dozen other people because an asshole in the left lane realized he needed to get off at the next exit, which was 200 yards in front of him. So at the bottom of a two mile decent this fucking cunt slammed on the brakes and hit his right blinker causing three tractor-trailers to dynamite the brakes to avoid killing this waste of life. He trundled across the interstate at 25 mph causing cars and trucks to slam on their brakes and people to swerve all over hell and creation. I looked in the mirror to see an 80,000 pound truck sliding across two fucking lanes into me and only by the grace of God did he stop in time, I took the emergency lane to get beside the car in front of me and gave him room. It is an everyday thing these days and it gets nothing but worse as 100,000 California scumbags a year move up here.

These self centered fucktards are a waste of life and they no doubt kill a dozen people a day in accidents they just drive away from. I'm sadly resolved to the same life as the rest of us. I understand that 50% of the time I'm dealing with an absolute fucking idiot and I do my best to get them to do what they are paid to do.

No cuts for assholes, we all have to have rules for life.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
In hindsight, I started noticing the beginning of the end in the late 90's,early 2000's. Then it accelerated at breakneck speed during the Obama years. With the election of our current mentally disabled President, I realized we're done, finished. Seriously, how did our population get so fucking stupid so quickly? Just look at the current political situation. The Democrats have basically destroyed our economy, increased crime 10x fold, energy costs are through the roof, mentally disturbed freaks that can't decide what gender they are are setting the agenda, we are being invaded by illegals at the border, etc. Yet, unbelievably, at least 50% of our population will still vote for these idiots. In my mind, no sane person would elect a single Democrat ever again. Yet they have a real shot of keeping control of Congress. How the fuck can this be? A lot of it is these stupid fucking women (and pussy beta males) who are incapable of thinking critically about anything other than abortion. They can't afford to eat, drive to work, their rent, aren't safe in their neighborhoods, and their kids are being indoctrinated in school by leftists. But the the most important thing for these cunts is that they can have an abortion every few months. These women are controlled by their vaginas, and by god they will vote to protect their right to be sluts even if the country is falling apart around them. I don't fucking get it :(

Take a look at Pennsylvania for example. You have a candidate for Senate, John Fetterman, who basically looks and acts like a dirtbag thug with his goatee, hoody and tattoos. The guy could be a spokesman for Antifa and fit right in. He can't even speak since he had a stroke a few months ago. Yet this guy is going to win the race, mark my words. Are Pennsylvanians really this idiotic? Apparently yes. Then you have that bald fuck in AZ, Mark Kelly. The guy has done nothing but support Biden's agenda. He supports open borders in a state like Arizona. You would think this guy wouldn't get 10% of the vote. But he is going to win, no question. Then you have that twat Hassan in New Hampshire. A leftist whose only campaign promise is to keep abortion legal for the women in the state who get pregnant every few months. She has no other agenda, none. But she is going to win the election. These are just a few examples.

I honestly and truly believe the best years are behind us and they are never returning. It's all down hill from here. And it's all due to the utter stupidity and lack of common sense from our fellow Americans. Most of whom are dumber than a fucking tree stump and have no business voting. Rant over and no apologies from me given or offered.
People have always been this stupid, its just that tech and the media have brought it to light.

People have always been this stupid, its just that tech and the media have brought it to light.

I do not disagree with you
however ;)

I have worked in a fortune 500 corporation doing some form of IT work for 30 years
IT whore, I have been all around
Most of my positions have included helping internal employees to some degree, much of it providing documentation because most IT people do not ever want to write documentation it is a gap I fill.

Since covid, I have noticed an incredible decline in the employees inside my company ability to perform the simplest of tasks. It isn't just me noticing. One of my team leads that has been with me for 6-7 years sees the same exact thing. People have mentally declined in their ability to understand the simplest things. Instructions now include pictures and arrows and direct to the point wording. Click here - do this action, you are done, with a graphic. Everyday people screw this up and we can't figure out why because it is so simple and so well explained with fucking pictures. I paid a 'communications' person to review the material, they had no suggestions on improvements and said the instructions were clear to them and they are not IT minded.

Brains have turned to mush for whatever reason...

People drive like shit and pay no attention to anything or anyone around them.

Distracted driving is the best term I am put to it

There is also driving like an asshole on purpose, and you know who you are.

People suck, post covid they suck harder

however ;)

I have worked in a fortune 500 corporation doing some form of IT work for 30 years
Most of my positions have included helping internal employees to some degree, much of it providing documentation because most IT people do not ever want to write documentation it is a gap I fill.

Since covid, I have noticed an incredible decline in the employees inside my company ability to perform the simplest of tasks. It isn't just me noticing. One of my team leads that has been with me for 6-7 years sees the same exact thing. People have mentally declined in their ability to understand the simplest things. Instructions now include pictures and arrows and direct to the point wording. Click here - do this action, you are done, with a graphic. Everyday people screw this up and we can't figure out why because it is so simple and so well explained with fucking pictures. I paid a 'communications' person to review the material, they had no suggestions on improvements and said the instructions were clear to them and they are not IT minded.

All part of the plan. Well documented over 24 years ago.

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America: A Chronological Paper Trail (1999). ISBN 978-0966707106.

Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt

She is known for writing the book The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America. The book describes how the changes gradually brought into the American public education system work to eliminate the influences of a child's parents, and mold the child into a member of the proletariat in preparation for a socialist-collectivist world of the future.[6] She considers that these changes originated from plans formulated primarily by the Andrew Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Education and Rockefeller General Education Board, and details the psychological methods used to implement and effect the changes.[6]

• Sad
Reactions: kenny1773
however ;)

I wonder how much the jab had to do with that?

Fluoride has been proven to lower peoples IQ. This is why it’s added to our drinking water. Keep the population good and dumb. It’s actually a biproduct of jet fuel and industrial waste. Pharmaceutical grade doesn’t mean shit . It’s still poison. Remember that next time they want to give your children a fluoride treatment at the dentist. LOL. Most people think the government actually cares about their well being. These are the brainless lemmings that lined up for the clot shot.
As stated above public school system is also utilized to keep society dumbed down. No independent thinking is tolerated. Simply producing brainless lemmings .
EB0C45F3-FFED-4D63-BDA4-38B0C8757E36.jpeg
E6F1BD85-4243-4008-BF29-C0E70D3508C0.jpeg

Reactions: Ison
however ;)

Lots of people have failed upwards too.

As for the dumbing down of america it's been happening for awhile. The people who run this country want stupid workers, not thinkers. They want people who will happily go to work every day and not ask any big questions. Like why does everything cost more while my paycheck doesn't go up and where are my tax dollars going.

I could start with examples in this thread.

Everyone's a dumbfuck but me and thee and sometimes I wonder about thee.

I.read George washington and he barely has an eight grade education.

I sound like a toddler compared to him.

Trying to read truly educated men is like translating from Latin or Greek.

Would you imagine writing about this kind of topics 15 years ago? On this forum? Some did in very limited fashion. Some wrote about it since start od the 20th century. Uni education was once available and passable to approx 5% of population, now to the 50-60%? Knowing we dont evolve but degenerate you can do the math how bad criterium had to fall to pass such numbers. Knowing numbers you can use your logic to conclude what happens when jobs that can be handled by 5% of population are handled by 50%.

Basically west is fucked on all levels point of no return has long time passed.

Reactions: Bullfrog08 and BCP
I could start with examples in this thread.

Everyone's a dumbfuck but me and thee and sometimes I wonder about thee.

I.read George washington and he barely has an eight grade education.

I sound like a toddler compared to him.

Trying to read truly educated men is like translating from Latin or Greek.

There is a reason for that.
When I was younger, we used to have the McGuffey Readers from back in the late 1800s
The 6th grade reader was more complex than what most high school students these days can read.

In my case when I was growing up, learning to read was considered an essential skill and we started the process of teaching toddlers to read and understand numbers towards the end of their first year. Pushing through all "kids" type books pretty early on and getting them into scriptures and encyclopedias and adult books as soon as possible.

It helps when there is no TV to watch and no internet and reading books is it and a lot of school was focused on reading, writing and memorizing instead of listening to woke B.S.

Kids these days waste so much of their lives in stupid, pointless, woke education getting dumber by the minute so they can be good little consumers and corporate drones.

Fluoride has been proven to lower peoples IQ. This is why it’s added to our drinking water. Keep the population good and dumb. It’s actually a biproduct of jet fuel and industrial waste. Pharmaceutical grade doesn’t mean shit . It’s still poison. Remember that next time they want to give your children a fluoride treatment at the dentist. LOL. Most people think the government actually cares about their well being. These are the brainless lemmings that lined up for the clot shot.
As stated above public school system is also utilized to keep society dumbed down. No independent thinking is tolerated. Simply producing brainless lemmings .
View attachment 8183272View attachment 8183273
No fluoride in my town's water... Guess living in a cheap, bassackward podunk small town has its perks.

Mike

however ;)

Sadly, I've noticed this with myself a bit. For me it seems to stem from impatience and perhaps some mental laziness. I know I'm not stupid... But I'll catch myself quickly reading instructions for something and be like, "WTF? These instructions don't help at all "

I have to force myself to slow down and deliberately read something and take it all in.

There's a difference between reading something and comprehending it... I really think there is a different part of the brain that handles comprehension vs the part that just reads and inputs information.

I think people have gotten so used to not having to think, and just being prompted on what to do that they have gotten impatient and lazy.

It's an easy bad habit to acquire.

Mike

Would you imagine writing about this kind of topics 15 years ago? On this forum? Some did in very limited fashion. Some wrote about it since start od the 20th century. Uni education was once available and passable to approx 5% of population, now to the 50-60%? Knowing we dont evolve but degenerate you can do the math how bad criterium had to fall to pass such numbers. Knowing numbers you can use your logic to conclude what happens when jobs that can be handled by 5% of population are handled by 50%.

Basically west is fucked on all levels point of no return has long time passed.
LOL. 15 years ago if you mentioned 'Pot' on here you got crucified. Speaking about bad Popo? No no.

Like most things, the HIDE has changed and evolved, mostly for the better. Except we lost Shankster.

Sadly, I've noticed this with myself a bit. For me it seems to stem from impatience and perhaps some mental laziness. I know I'm not stupid... But I'll catch myself quickly reading instructions for something and be like, "WTF? These instructions don't help at all "
I've had a number of sets of instructions of late that are so dumbed down they become incomprehensible. Doesn't help much.

I also work with people who call me while I'm on vacation to ask how to do something, despite having a procedure that tells them exactly what to do, including pictures...