• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brandon's State of the Union Address

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    I can't bring myself to watch this senile POS speak. I can only imagine the lies he'll tell. And of course the buck never stops with Brandon, it's always someone else's fault for his fuck ups. Be interesting to see how he deflects from his abysmal record. Of course the media makes it seem like this is the most important speech in the history of our nation. I'm sure his handlers will be sweating bullets just praying he doesn't go off the reservation. I will be curious to hear the Republican response, not sure they'll have enough time to cover every Brandon disaster.

I can't bring myself to watch this senile POS speak. I can only imagine the lies he'll tell. And of course the buck never stops with Brandon, it's always someone else's fault for his fuck ups. Be interesting to see how he deflects from his abysmal record. Of course the media makes it seem like this is the most important speech in the history of our nation. I'm sure his handlers will be sweating bullets just praying he doesn't go off the reservation. I will be curious to hear the Republican response, not sure they'll have enough time to cover every Brandon disaster.
    He is supposed to speak about mental health.🤣
    Just what we need, advice from a mash potato head!
    They will spin it as the best president ever!😆
    FJB, FNP Fuck them all!

3SCh.gif

I am sure they will have him juiced up on whatever concoction they give him to make him appear somewhat cogent. They will also have the teleprompter techs working OT to make sure he doesn't go off script and manage to fuck that up. Then the MSM will rave about his speech, FOX (faux) news will attempt to counteract the MSM, and hopefully we will forget about the whole thing in a week. Shit is just plain weird now to the point of being scary.

No SOTU address for me. I don't watch the MSM news, I don't use social media - never ever have. Many years ago I read their user agreements and I knew right then and there they are all brain washing machines. I used to be in the computer business very early on and knew where this whole thing was going. I was proven right. Even my brother is brainwashed. He watches CNN and is on FaceBrainwash.

Ever since I just scan headlines on a private browser and then I do my own research. It's a lot more work but I refuse to be brainwashed.

The media is already giving him credit for "coordinating sanctions" and "unifying Europe" in regards to Russia. It's honestly... confusing.

The media is already giving him credit for "coordinating sanctions" and "unifying Europe" in regards to Russia. It's honestly... confusing.
    They are leaving something out. We bought more Russian oil last year than we've ever had in the last 5 years because our government took us from the biggest exporter of oil in the world during the Trump presidency to importing oil - again. Sanctions? What do you think Russia is going to do with our sanctions? They are going to close the spigot.....

Reactions: Seymour Fish
    I was contemplating watching it because my TV is old and I need it to fail before I buy a new one
    My TV is less than a year old, don't want to take the chance of it having spontaneous combustion.
    No SOTU address for me. I don't watch the MSM news, I don't use social media - never ever have. Many years ago I read their user agreements and I knew right then and there they are all brain washing machines. I used to be in the computer business very early on and knew where this whole thing was going. I was proven right. Even my brother is brainwashed. He watches CNN and is on FaceBrainwash.

Ever since I just scan headlines on a private browser and then I do my own research. It's a lot more work but I refuse to be brainwashed.
    One of the ladies I used to work with and still telegram regularly; said she knows the brainwashed idiots will never see the light, she has family members in that group to confirm it.

They are leaving something out. We bought more Russian oil last year than we've ever had in the last 5 years because our government took us from the biggest exporter of oil in the world during the Trump presidency to importing oil - again. Sanctions? What do you think Russia is going to do with our sanctions? They are going to close the spigot.....
    I wasn't a fan of "us" exporting energy, should just keep it for ourselves. They want to drain the oil fields so they can tell us the only way forward is with electric vehicles...sure, they can produce crazy torque for a short(ish) time, but then they have to be plugged in, which mostly comes from coal power plants. People think it's "free" and "green", it's not either of those things.

Who? And the what?

Since 1966 the "opposing party" has offered a rebuttal to the President's State of the Union Address. This year, Biden's own party is offering not one, but two rebuttals! Even one democratic operative calls it akin to keying your own car and then slashing the tires. Might be a good year for the Republican party to decline their rebuttal and let the Democrats fight it out among themselves . . .

I wasn't a fan of "us" exporting energy, should just keep it for ourselves. They want to drain the oil fields so they can tell us the only way forward is with electric vehicles...sure, they can produce crazy torque for a short(ish) time, but then they have to be plugged in, which mostly comes from coal power plants. People think it's "free" and "green", it's not either of those th`ow much do people think
    Batteries die. Cars are just like laptops. It all depends on recharge cycles, and the average number is about 1000~1500 recharges to get down to something like a 50~70 percent max battery usage time after recharge. If you recharge every day, and depending on how deep you go on the discharge it does vary.

A laptop battery used all the time lasts about 3~5 years. If so, much is it to replace a TON (literally) of AA batteries in a car?

Reactions: Cowpokey
    I am sure they will have him juiced up on whatever concoction they give him to make him appear somewhat cogent. They will also have the teleprompter techs working OT to make sure he doesn't go off script and manage to fuck that up. Then the MSM will rave about his speech, FOX (faux) news will attempt to counteract the MSM, and hopefully we will forget about the whole thing in a week. Shit is just plain weird now to the point of being scary.
    They have to dope him up, if they don't he starts dropping the "N" bomb like 2pac

Reactions: Davo308
    Lol, here’s the real pravda. The exact opposite that will ooze out of its mouth this evening. You know, the truth

Reactions: Fig and Davo308
    Batteries die. Cars are just like laptops. It all depends on recharge cycles, and the average number is about 1000~1500 recharges to get down to something like a 50~70 percent max battery usage time after recharge. If you recharge every day, and depending on how deep you go on the discharge it does vary.

A laptop battery used all the time lasts about 3~5 years. If so, much is it to replace a TON (literally) of AA batteries in a car?
    Exactly. They say the batteries in electric cars will last. ~10 years, I don't believe that time span. When the batteries fail, it's $12-15K to replace them, by that time the vehicle has depreciated to the point it's too expensive to replace the batteries and keep it.

If I want to hear lies I will ask the kids who ate the last Toblerone. If I want to see evil lies I guess I'll have to watch the SOTU. But hearing them will do nothing to improve my life. Either Biden and his Communist pay masters will win or America will persevere. But I can't force myself to listen.

Trying this, might not work but you can find it on the GOP page.

I will add screen shot too. Biden state of the union bingo cards.

I was told years ago by somebody in the media biz. Don't watch the news because it's 100% fabricated BS. I already thought that but confirmed what I thought.

Unfortunately, we are without a POTUS, when we need the best we could ever have. Biden is a puppet of the global elite. His goals are to enrich himself, as much as possible. We have a monkey, that fucks up every wet dream. He's a fucking dimwitted dunce. I'm not going to be so rude as to tell y'all how I really feel.

If I want to hear lies I will ask the kids who ate the last Toblerone. If I want to see evil lies I guess I'll have to watch the SOTU. But hearing them will do nothing to improve my life. Either Biden and his Communist pay masters will win or America will persevere. But I can't force myself to listen.
    For the love of everything good, don't one of you fuckers turn this in to a drinking game....I have to work tomorrow, and my liver is overworked as it is. 🤣

Reactions: Davo308
    Well, I will have to admit, he does look like he had a couple of good hits off of ol' hunters crack pipe. Mac:cool:

You should watch…Just turn it into a drinking game of some sort.

Reactions: John Glidewell
    I can't afford to lose IQ........so watching this shit show is a big NO......and I'd probably destroy A TV
    Leave the hammer in the tool chest. Now he claims to have "created" more jobs than anyone in history. When you "let" people go back to work, you have't created any jobs... "thank you my republican friends"...really? they are not conservatives, they are establishment RINOs. Fucking fuck already, why am I watching this garbage?

Reactions: jrassy