• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brass Cleaning and Annealing for SH Members!

Still around! Get your tired brass ready for the shooting weather.

Been doing brass for some of our brothers living in the still-frigid States who’ve never stopped shooting - one guy shoots out his window from a table inside.

Gotta love what printing little groups will make one do!

Reactions: Raffica762
Just did some brass for the guys at LaRue in Texas. They go thru a LOT of .223...

No order too large, just check in first.

Just finished a couple of orders out in the shop.

Send me your poor, beat-up brass and I’ll make it like new again (well, close to it!).

No order is too large! Go in with friends and split the shipping costs!

Dang! Did everyone buy they’re own annealer this year?
Good for you if you did, they’re a proper investment.

If you didn’t..............

I’m a PM away!

Dang! Did everyone buy they’re own annealer this year?
Good for you if you did, they’re a proper investment.

If you didn’t..............

I’m a PM away!

As soon as I get back on dry land, I'll be sending you a few hundred 6.5 CM cases. I look forward to your work.

I am atill doing cleaning and annealing for Snipers Hide members and their associates.

Have shooting buddies that aren’t on the Hide? Feel free to pass along my email address [email protected].

Bob

Absolutely!

Sorry, I should bump this more often into the New Posts.... seems like things are a lot slower around here this year.

But as long as I can still stand, I’ll be doing cases for anyone. Feel free to PM me or ask something here- I get an emailed notice either way.

Happy Holidays and Good Shooting to everyone.

Bob Ariana

It’s just .10/case for depriming, SS cleaning and annealing.

Just .05/case if they’ve already been SS media cleaned.

Reactions: Marksman_92
Kudos to Killshot44. Got my 6.5 CM brass back today. Turnaround was very fast and everything looked good. I'll continue to use him until I fork over the cash for my own annealer. Don't hesitate to use his annealing service.

Thanks, glad you’re pleased with the results.

For anyone looking to buy an annealer I cannot more strongly recommended the Bench-Source unit. It is built like military grade (from design to materials to fasteners) and in nine years and more than 150,000 cases it has NEVER stopped working.
The only things that need periodic replacement are the Benzomatic torch heads (the tips just burn out after 100+ hours) and the rubber driving band that rotates the moving top plate (5yrs).

Expensive but worth every cent and you’ll get 90% of it back on resale.

But for .10 cents a case, my deal is pretty good. ;)

Beautiful work sir. Thank you!

Attachments

• 3681FC04-3266-4CBF-94E2-EE1EB08428D6.jpeg
    3681FC04-3266-4CBF-94E2-EE1EB08428D6.jpeg
    1,005.5 KB · Views: 325
  • 7647DCAB-61C5-4C29-9716-A1870DA454FA.jpeg
    7647DCAB-61C5-4C29-9716-A1870DA454FA.jpeg
    463.1 KB · Views: 318
Do I get a discount if I walk them over to your house, I’m on Ardith dr. :). Jk. But if I didn’t just load up my brass I would have brought them over and will do next time. Was thinking about getting an annealer but now will prob hold off.

Chad

UPDATE.....

Due to recent issues I am NOT doing this brass service until further notice. Hate to do it but I can’t guarantee a reasonable turnaround time right now.

If you’d like, please send a PM and I’ll put you on a list and notify you as soon as I’m up and running again.

Thanks for understanding,

Bob Ariana

Yes!

Still annealing as well as the whole service of de-priming and Stainless media cleaning before annealing.

And still just .10/case for all calibers using caseheads of .532" and smaller. Magnum cases are .25/case.

Reactions: Raffica762
Yes!

Still annealing as well as the whole service of de-priming and Stainless media cleaning before annealing.

And still just .10/case for all calibers using caseheads of .532" and smaller. Magnum cases are .25/case.
I need to send you some brass soon

Getting a few orders as we stay home and catch up on the little things we’ve all been putting off.

Get your brass ready for your return to the Range or the prairie dog fields.

Bob

Awesome service, I look forward to sending some your way.

I’ve been getting a few orders lately as everyone has reloading time on their hands and the weather gets warmer.
Hard to believe I’ve been doing this for Hide members and their friends since 2011.

I stopped keeping track of the numbers a few years ago but it must be over 10,000 by now!

I’ve gone through a bunch of torch heads, five tumbler drive-belts and a couple of power cords...

Keep the brass coming, guys (and gals!).

Bob

Reactions: EarlSwagger66
This guy is good to go. I sent 200 pieces of brass to him and when he sent it back he took the time to stack all the brass the same way in the bag and then neatly placed em in the box with packing peanuts. Excellent service. Highly recommend and i will be sending more brass to him when its got enough firings on them. Thanks again bro

Reactions: EarlSwagger66
I'm just getting my feet wet with loading precision rifle. I have the following cases and need advise on what to send you:
100 Hornady fired through my rifle
66 Hornady fired through someone else's rifle
40 Remington fired through some else's rifle

1. Will the cases fired through my rifle load differently than the cases fired through someone else's gun? I will be FLS with Forster.
2. Any reason to keep the two different Hornady separate?
3. Since it's once fired, should I get a few loads out of it? Rifle is a 6.5CM Bergara HMR Pro.

Thanks for help.

I'm just getting my feet wet with loading precision rifle. I have the following cases and need advise on what to send you:
100 Hornady fired through my rifle
66 Hornady fired through someone else's rifle
40 Remington fired through some else's rifle

1. Will the cases fired through my rifle load differently than the cases fired through someone else's gun? I will be FLS with Forster.
2. Any reason to keep the two different Hornady separate?
3. Since it's once fired, should I get a few loads out of it? Rifle is a 6.5CM Bergara HMR Pro.

Thanks for help.
First if u want to load for precision u need to stay with the same manufacturer of brass. Different makes of brass will have different internal case volumes from manufacturer to manufacturer. Different internal volume means different pressure which means all over the place with velocity. If they were all the same make you could set the shoulders back fire form them in your chamber and go from there. My recommendation would be to buy good brass from the same manufacturer, dosent matter who. If you develope a load and then change the brass you will most likely have to tune it so just run good brass and junk the shit u got or use em for foulers

First if u want to load for precision u need to stay with the same manufacturer of brass. Different makes of brass will have different internal case volumes from manufacturer to manufacturer. Different internal volume means different pressure which means all over the place with velocity. If they were all the same make you could set the shoulders back fire form them in your chamber and go from there. My recommendation would be to buy good brass from the same manufacturer, dosent matter who. If you develope a load and then change the brass you will most likely have to tune it so just run good brass and junk the shit u got or use em for foulers
Thanks for the response. I'll use my junk brass for the first go around or two, lol and then get some good stuff.

Does the annealing get done before it's sized/trimmed or after?

Thanks for the response. I'll use my junk brass for the first go around or two, lol and then get some good stuff.

Anneal before sizing, annealing returns the brass to its original ductile state, but i wouldnt anneal the brass you got, it wont help. Most guys stay away from hornady brass including me. Buy lapua, or alpha, you will start out with excellent brass that wont need any special prep to make them shoot great. You will get atleast 10 firings on lapua brass with warm to hot loads. The brass is about a dollar a piece but after 10 reloads i look at it like its a dime a piece at that point, hornady brass is softer and less consistent and only 30 bucks cheaper per 100 so your not saving much and your losing alot

Reactions: rybern

If u have any more questions PM me or start a new thread in the reloading depot cuz were hijacking killshots thread

Reactions: rybern