• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brazil Military Court just placed above Brazil's Electoral Supreme Court!, Russian tanks seen, Lula's Supporters go Commie-mode (Update)

Amazing how the CIA has essentially pulled a 180 since its inception and now fights for communism.

Shit needs defunded yesterday.
JFK tried. Didnt work out so well for him.

Once you know how the CIA came into being it all becomes clear. Basically formed circa WWII and allied with the Italian Mob to gather info against the Axis. You smell like what you roll in, in this case Mafia shit.

Last edited:
Very different. Their right-leaning Congress was supposedly (per MSM) getting ready to Oust their President Castillo, so Castillo tried to suspend their Constitution and declare himself dictator. It didn't go so well, so he was arrested. The VP, who is also Left, was inaugurated in s
his place. Brazil is fighting a coup similar what we went through, but their people are still fighting it.

I know even less about Peru then I do about Brazil, but I think their pres was doing some shady things. Their congress unlike ours said ahh nope not gonna happen, and went to get rid of him. This is what pushed him to try to take over.....at least that is how I under stand things from the few different articles I read about it.

Brazil is exactly what the biden election was. And I really think that brazil going the way it did and how the people reacted pulled some brakes on plans here. R's got "allowed" to win a few, but not enough to make any difference.....I really think that they saw Brazil and said don't think we should push too hard, we have time on our side. So the US election went the way it did.

I did come across an article, it might have been hot linked here that said the totals curve for the brazil election was a mirror of the US 2020 election.

Reactions: RMS65

Once you know how the CIA came into being it all becomes clear. Basically formed circa WWII and allied with the Italian Mob to gather info against the Axis. You smell like what you roll in, in this case Mafia shit.

Don't forget Bobby, he learned the same lesson the hard way.

JFK was smashing Marilyn Monroe at the same time Sam Giancana was and they all knew about it. She would act as a courier between them. They're the original "poly relationship".
JFK and daddy Joe were cool with the mob. It was Bobby what had the problem with them and JFK nor Joe could reign him in.

No .gov in history has ever done exactly what every person that is "governed" wants or thinks is correct. That does not make them "evil".

I do think from the little I know about Bosolnaro and Lula (and I only have been following as long as the uprising) it seems like bosolanro is a good guy, wanting to "fix" some things, steering the country in a direction away from what is generally "left" ideas, as well as corruption. I am sure not everyone likes everything he stands for, but you can say that about every human on the planet. Anarchists like to keep pushing the bad as to sew the seeds of anarchy.
I would expect a man that carries a gun that empowers an unconstitutional criminal gov’t to say such a thing. The state comes first as it Is his livelihood. No lie is too much as long as the state benefits.

Do you or your department either share or are willing to share resources including information with the FBI or any other terroristic federal agency? I must have overlooked your answer after I asked it last time?

Last edited:
there is no doubt CIA had guys there months ago. payoffs galore.

Obviously from Balsonaro's comments that he will die for this, the meeting with the US state department last week didn't go so well:

Very different. Their right-leaning Congress was supposedly (per MSM) getting ready to Oust their President Castillo, so Castillo tried to suspend their Constitution and declare himself dictator. It didn't go so well, so he was arrested. The VP, who is also Left, was inaugurated in s
his place. Brazil is fighting a coup similar what we went through, but their people are still fighting it.
Um. We never fought it. We just let it happen. Just to be clear.,

Um. We never fought it. We just let it happen. Just to be clear.,
There was. J6 insurrection was stopped by that one brave capital police officer who killed Ashley. Several of the remaining coup participants are rotting away in DC jail now for attempting to overthrow the duely elected government in the most secure election in American history.

According to the media, there was. J6 insurrection was stopped by that one brave capital police officer who killed Ashley. Several of the remaining coup participants are rotting away in DC jail now for attempting to overthrow the duely elected government in the most secure election in American history.
That’s because the gov (a bunch of idiots) needed/seen opp here. J6 was no real fight of a coup. If it was it’s the worst oppositional fight I’ve ever seen which goes back to my first point that it was all gov sponsored and some unlucky people got caught up in it.

And yes, sadly I’m aware of people being held prisoner without any sign of a fair trial, which goes back to Wade’s point that he often makes. But, in the end if there was truly a fight then DC would still be in chaos and those people would have been set free.

Next up, the brace ban. Guess we will see how many gun owners in possession of such items put up a fight against that ridiculous rule also. Meanwhile, small arms that we’ve been giving Ukraine seem to be showing up all over the globe, yet they worried about you and an arm brace.

Obviously from Balsonaro's comments that he will die for this, the meeting with the US state department last week didn't go so well:

He makes Donald Trump look like a bitch. Trump ran away and left his millions of supporters behind. This guy hasn’t.

1670812050910.png

Anybody wanna take bets on how this goes down?

I'm optimistic, I think Bolsanaro prevails.

And I'll be very curious what consequences the Biden regime will dole out in response to Brazil throwing a monkey wrench in the gears of the WEF machine that is currently grinding up 1st world nations across the globe.

Reactions: devildog93 and BCP
I hope Bolsonaro prevails but I have a nagging suspicion he won't. We'll just have to wait and see. If things crack off you can bet the Demoncrats will want to flood Brazil with money and troops to save Lula.

Reactions: BurtG
I hope Bolsonaro prevails but I have a nagging suspicion he won't. We'll just have to wait and see. If things crack off you can bet the Demoncrats will want to flood Brazil with money and troops to save Lula.
Deploying troops to a sovereign nation over internal election issues? I dont see it happening. Low-vis fuckery by the CIA? 100%

The people AND .mil are behind him. As long as his security detail is on point, I think good things will happen. But I'd go ahead and double the pay of his security team, gonna need their loyalty big time now.

I honestly thought when one General stepped up to say Brazil Constitution was being shredded it was a one-up; but they are apparently starting to take action by eliminating Lula's strongest fighting force first (besides the Corrupt Supreme Court and Election judges), his cartel
buddies!

“The heads of drug trafficking of Morro do Juramento and Juramentinho, identified as Rodrigo Barbosa Marinho, known as Rolinha or Titio Rolinha, and Hevelton Nascimento Júnior, the “Bad Boy”, respectively, were killed during a Military Police operation in Vicente de Carvalho on Thursday (1st). Three other suspects died in the action and one, who was also injured, is imprisoned in custody in the hospital” O Dia reports.

The drug cartels are the armed wing of the Communists. Comando Vermelho controls parts of Rio de Janeiro and was formed 1979 as an alliance between cartels and Communists. If they are eliminated, the risk 0f a civil war will be significantly reduced.

End of quote.

An equivalent would have been if our National Guard shut down Antifa and BLM thugs in 2020 first before dealing with the election problems.
Talk about cartels being in with the government. Why do you think we cannot close our southern border!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supposedly the court certified the election to day.

If I read it right ten days in advance.

What’s the hurry?

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Supposedly the court certified the election to day.

If I read it right ten days in advance.

What’s the hurry?
Guess those fuckheads wanna hang next to Lula when the public tribunals begin. Fuck em, they signed their own death warrants.

Commies in Brazil.. heads up, there will be no rescue squad from the Biden regime when the noose starts being slung around your necks. 🖕 🖕

Reactions: 338dude
Guess those fuckheads wanna hang next to Lula when the public tribunals begin. Fuck em, they signed their own death warrants.

Commies in Brazil.. heads up, there will be no rescue squad from the Biden regime when the noose starts being slung around your necks. 🖕 🖕

I'll be cheering for them if so.

Talk about cartels being in with the government. Why do you think we cannot close our southern border!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Worst kind of cartel at that.. a fckn Communist cartel.

Its very telling watching some of the old docu's on the commie FARC guerrillas in Colombia. ~40% of the ranks were made of females! Reckon it aint just suburban mid-aged white women that are completely retarded leftist idiots... seems most chicks the world over are mostly airheads.

You didnt see that shit with the AUC and other right wing paramilitaries. They were nothing but good Christian MEN fighting the commies' subterfuge. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Think you might be wrong on this one @SilentStalkr .. we aint talking about America here. Some wild shit could really spark up at any moment. Commie cartel members are already being hunted down.

And the .mil is actually on the right side of this whole deal.. instead of the troops here who apparently are all exactly the type of men @wade2big rails against daily...

Reactions: BurtG
Think you might be wrong on this one @SilentStalkr .. we aint talking about America here. Some wild shit could really spark up at any moment. Commie cartel members are already being hunted down.

And the .mil is actually on the right side of this whole deal.. instead of the troops here who apparently are all exactly the type of men @wade2big rails against daily...
Time will tell.

Last edited:
I'm getting more and more concerned...that ASGH. The people haven't given up - the weather has been terrible this weekend, yet millions are still protesting in front of military barracks begging the military to institute Title 42.

Certification has happened, and the window to inauguration is closing.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Yeah im not sure these vids are current.
The video above your comment was 3 days old. Protests are still happening, but not seeing any more troop movement. The protests have been centered around the countries largest military installations.

People are feeling the clock.

Maybe (hopefully) Bolsanaro and the generals are waiting until inauguration day to say "fuck you commies, come get some". The safe bet is nothing happens as always. But I really am pulling for the Brazilian people here. If they're able to throw a monkey wrench in the WEF's schemes here, I think its something that will be felt across the world.
The citizens seem to be persisting. Even if the .mil does nothing, maybe they can make Lula feel unsafe enough to flee the country. That would seem the best course of action and if I was leading the protests, would be priority number one. Anytime you get a fix on his location, set the entire hotel hes staying at alight. Pelt his security detail with rocks and bottles, light up their vehicles with molotovs. Make it known in no uncertain terms he and his commie friends aint welcome, and it will be a very uncomfortable experience if his security detail is ever overwhelmed and the crowd gets a hold of him.

Last edited:
Reactions: UKDslayer
Maybe (hopefully) Bolsanaro and the generals are waiting until inauguration day to say "fuck you commies, come get some". The safe bet is nothing happens as always. But I really am pulling for the Brazilian people here. If they're able to throw a monkey wrench in the WEF's schemes here, I think its something that will be felt across the world.
The citizens seem to be persisting. Even if the .mil does nothing, maybe they can make Lula feel unsafe enough to flee the country. That would seem the best course of action and if I was leading the protests, would be priority number one. Anytime you get a fix on his location, set the entire hotel hes staying at alight. Pelt his security detail with rocks and bottles, light up their vehicles with molotovs. Make it known in no uncertain terms he and his commie friends aint welcome, and it will be a very uncomfortable experience if his security detail is ever overwhelmed and the crowd gets a hold of him.

Their problem was our problem. We were too polite. They know "conservatives follow laws and rules". While they employ violent thugs to do their dirty work.