• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brazil Military Court just placed above Brazil's Electoral Supreme Court!, Russian tanks seen, Lula's Supporters go Commie-mode (Update)

Keep in mind, Brazil is a predominantly Christian nation, that celebrates Christmas as we do (more so), yet they are choosing to spend their pre-holiday in protests, begging the military to act. Day 54.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Look who Lula just appointed as HHS for Brazil, a friend of Tedros. Now do you see?

I'll bet the opposite but it's an 11th hour intervention by the military. I can't see them rising civil war or loss of faith by the people by doing nothing
I think something will happen too.

The people seem intent on raising hell if Lula is allowed to take office.

Who will be victorious remains to be seen, but the people dont seem to plan on just rolling over..

I think something will happen too.

The people seem intent on raising hell if Lula is allowed to take office.

The people are the unexpected variable. I think Lula/left counted on their people being like Americans, getting fussy for a day but then being complacent. The leftist commies thought the financial threats, imprisoning indigenous leaders, and faking akin to J6 by infiltrating their thugs in acts of terror/arson among the protestors, would suffice to quell protests, but they haven't. The people in Brazil are a new untested variable, and like the law-abiding Canadian truckers, present a problem for the globalists worldwide. They can't show any cracks in their defense, any vulnerablilities; that's why the heavy push for digital dollar and police surveillance state continue. The conservative Balsanaro supporters have been petitioning the military to intervene, that's where the majority of protests have been centered. Balsanaro encouraged the right for law abiding citizens to own and train with firearms, if nothing else to protect them from the cartel violence, but how many took up the offer? It has been a relatively short time in the big perspective, nothing like our own 2A where firearms have passed multigenerational and with a 2A intended to develop a militia to defeat enemies, abroad and within for 200 years. So will Brazilian conservatives take up arms in defiance? Remember, the left/globalists are counting on conservatives to obey laws and be docile - look at what has happened in the last 3 years and how little violent outrage has happened? Compared to the incidienary left and their thugs, allowed to torch businesses over cold fries...

But yet another unknown - international intervention (as in our own CIA, now full-blown pro-commie). I think much of the hesitation to act, timing, moves like placing military court about the electoral courts, are clearly in preparation for Hope of something. But Trump did the same and failed because he relied on Pence without a backup plan, while the entire deep state J6 operation had been in the works for months.

What will happen remains to be seen. The truckers in Canada were squashed, and they were pretty strong both in self-purpose and national and international support, yet their determination was countered by "national emergency" created by the globalists. Sadly, if I were a betting person, I would say there would be some attempt to physically get the computers/source code (this was an entirely electronic election) not just an order (as two formal orders have been wholly rejected); but without that, what will the military do? There are still many of Lula's left in the upper ranks, this was a mistake Balsanaro made when he became president to not get rid of them. Trust me, Lula's team is planning on getting rid of any conservatives in all branches of military and justice system by putting them in jail immediately upon inauguration, if anything that should make the military act more purposefully. There might be martial law enacted "without he interests of the safety of the people in mind", and Lula is inaugurated, which will be yet another horrible travesty. MSM intentionally ignoring the situation to detract from support that the Balsanaro might receive if the situation was more widely known.
The best time to act would be Christmas Day for surprise factor if there will be a forceful move to imprison the corrupt Supreme electoral court and/or Lula. They moved up certification for a reason, and if Lula is inaugurated, all hope is lost. But this is all following the Book; losing these battles feels awful but we have to remember we will lose a lot of battles before the final war of principalities is fought and won.

Last edited:
yep, that is the whole point of government: to ensure the life, liberty, and property of it's own citizens.

But Brazil might need all it's troops at home shortly.

And if Russia sends them anything, I hope it's helicopters.

Pinochet GIFs | Tenor

@308pirate be fapping to his spirit daddy in banned land.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
That’s kind of where I’m at. It feels like Nov/Dec 2020 US election dejavu.
But, didn't Miley tell China if Trump tried anything he would back them? Biden is controlled by China. I don't see the equivalence between these.
Does Lula have any military backing at all?

But, didn't Miley tell China if Trump tried anything he would back them? Biden is controlled by China. I don't see the equivalence between these.
I’m referring to the hopium and the following hangover when reality sets in.

The globalists have their power separate from the China that they are flexing in South America; but Xi is certainly playing ball with them (and WEF/UN want the entire world in many ways to resemble the CCP model). China sees itself in a position, as the future superpower, to play all sides. They clearly control PedoPeter, but BRICS does make this more interesting. BRICS will be minus B with Lula. Given their coming takeover of Taiwan, pressure on Japan; they are not going to stick their necks out by offering military support to Lula. Yet somebody apparently has, if the above tweet is true, in buying Lula some military equipment (APCs) until he can assume power. My hunch this is coming from the US tax dollar base (yup, we are probably the biggest contributor behind this coup). I would not be surprised one bit if military equipment sent to Ukraine shows up in the hands of Lula "supporters" (remember - the only visible public support has been from the criminal/cartel element, but they are willing to take a little bit of equipment and make the most of it in terms of violent intimidation a.k.a. terrorism).

Hopium is a powerful drug. So 5 days to go; inauguration may be interesting.

Reactions: gigamortis and BCP
There will be civil war if Lula does take power. I'm am betting military intervenes last day

Yes on action by some the people (indigenous tribes have committed to it), not sure on the military. Two conflicting groups in military - residual pro-Lula supporters, and current Balsanaro supporters that will not only lose job/pension, but likely to be imprisoned and/or worse if/when Lula takes office..

WTF, why leave the country at that time?

This is left/MSM Tweet, interpret with caution. If I wanted to push Hopium, I would say its because Balsanaro wants to distance himself to avoid guilt by association if the military attempts something (esp. if they fail), not wanting to go through what Trump is going through. Remember if the military does act, the purpose is use their Title 142 to get source codes/review election machines, not to automatically re-install Balsanaro. If Civil war starts, would it be smart for him to be in the middle?

Edit: Commercial non-stop Miami to Brasilia is under 8 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
Only reason to wait is to see what is offered to allow the fucking.

R
And likely he has been told by our state dept. he would be assassinated if he resists; but he did say he would die for the cause after the last Sullivan visit.

Reactions: wildcats
Yes on action by some the people (indigenous tribes have committed to it), not sure on the military. Two conflicting groups in military - residual pro-Lula supporters, and current Balsanaro supporters that will not only lose job/pension, but likely to be imprisoned and/or worse if/when Lula takes office..
you must be a cop lol pension JHC

the pro Bolsanaro supporters are vastly outnumbering the Lula.

Interesting note, saw a car in central Jersey today with a pro Bolsanaro bumper sticker

No way military allows Lula back in with mass demonstrations that will turn violent. This is an 11th hour job

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
This is left/MSM Tweet, interpret with caution. If I wanted to push Hopium, I would say its because Balsanaro wants to distance himself to avoid guilt by association if the military attempts something (esp. if they fail), not wanting to go through what Trump is going through. Remember if the military does act, the purpose is use their Title 142 to get source codes/review election machines, not to automatically re-install Balsanaro. If Civil war starts, would it be smart for him to be in the middle?
Leadership requires that you remain and lead those who trust and follow you. Anything else is self-centered and ultimately abusive of the trust you have been given. JMO.

And numbers of people that believed our 2020 was legit vs. not? Again, there are odds placed on how those numbers will behave, and the Christian conservatives have been law-abiding, non-violent , while minority left thugs enact violence to make their numbers appear exaggerated. They may not have numbers, but they have cartels/ex-convicts getting military equipment from sources separate from the military. The Indigenous tribes could throw a wrinkle into the commies' plans for sure.

you must be a cop lol pension JHC

Interesting note, saw a car in central Jersey today with a pro Bolsanaro bumper sticker

No way military allows Lula back in with mass demonstrations that will turn violent. This is an 11th hour job
Numbers don’t really matter if nobody acts.

• Sad
The Indigenous tribes could throw a wrinkle into the commies' plans for sure.

Good luck to them if they try. The military was deployed nationwide not for Title 142 but to put down any "protest" against Lula. Bolsonaro is getting the hell out of Dodge before he gets dead. I feel for the people of Brazil, they are about to get majorly screwed.

Good luck to them if they try. The military was deployed nationwide not for Title 142 but to put down any "protest" against Lula. Bolsonaro is getting the hell out of Dodge before he gets dead. I feel for the people of Brazil, they are about to get majorly screwed.
Like good old America. How many here think there will be a legit election in 2024? 2028? Does it matter if there is? Can anyone say, control mechanism?

Time shall tell.

But more and more I'm getting to the point of "fck the redpill, bring the black pills, apocalyptic death squads, and a real 'great reset'"...

This is what I think is more than likely the truth.