• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brazil Military Court just placed above Brazil's Electoral Supreme Court!, Russian tanks seen, Lula's Supporters go Commie-mode (Update)

If that's true it's huge.

The video is real. I don't know if the context is interpreted correctly. Time difference and rerun of old videos makes it hard to understand real time what is happening, but Balsonaro may be doing that intentionally to avoid international intervention.(For all we know he could be saying Brazil is dead, I'm out of here.)

Last edited:
Reactions: BCP
That is exactly true. Even Trump was too nice. If he gets back in, he will be vicious though.
what leftists think that means:
1671667117493.png

what Republicans think that means:
Why Are Trump Supporters Offering People 'Free Helicopter Rides' Online ...

what I think that means:
1671667449286.png

(not a communist or illegal migrant in sight)

Dont know why the thought is just coming to me now.. but when Bolsanaro was speaking to the protesters saying he wants to win but that it would depend on them(his supporters and anti-commies)- if it depends on the protesters, then deputize and arm the fckn protesters!
Give every single one of them a rifle, body armor, and a badge and have them surround the Brazilian white house with you and tell the commies to come get some! (If the .mil is failing to act...)
The commies want a coup make them earn that shit.

Dont know why the thought is just coming to me now.. but when Bolsanaro was speaking to the protesters saying he wants to win but that it would depend on them(his supporters and anti-commies)- if it depends on the protesters, then deputize and arm the fckn protesters!
Give every single one of them a rifle, body armor, and a badge and have them surround the Brazilian white house with you and tell the commies to come get some! (If the .mil is failing to act...)
The commies want a coup make them earn that shit.
Thats how I was hoping Trump’s speech on January 6th was going to be. I was wrong.

Are the good guys winning?
The good guys are the people. No matter which political party wins, the regular people are still losers in it all. It would be like the republicans “winning” here. They are balls deep in the corruption as well and will continue to prey upon the working class. Lesser of two evils they say.

Military repeated their request to review all election machine, with their source codes, formally this past Monday night. Their request have been ignored. There are still Lula officials in the military, Balsanaro made the mistake of not removing them. Basically, if nothing happens in the next 3 days, communists win.

Its on the 1st. I think you may be right about the people, fortunately Balsanaro did his best to allow civilians to bear arms.

Crooked justices joking about stealing election:

Reactions: BCP

Commies doing commie stuff!! (These are Lula's actors, like BLM/Antifa thugs here).

The big question is will the military allow Lula to be inaugurated without review of election machines that they have formally demanded twice?
Or is the Brazilian military the equivalent of Trumps Pence on J6? Lula is counting on all the conservatives "behaving".

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis and BCP

The big question is will the military allow Lula to be inaugurated without review of election machines that they have formally demanded twice?
Or is the Brazilian military the equivalent of Trumps Pence on J6? Lula is voting in all the conservatives "behaving".

ASGH

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I wonder why the Biden regime wanted to remove Bolsonaro:

"Bolsonaro, who counts much of Brazil’s powerful agribusiness sector among his most loyal supporters, has been outspoken on the matter and visited Russia and President Vladimir Putin shortly before the war began, a trip that even some of his own ministers have criticized."

“For us, the fertilizer issue is sacred,” he said days after the Russian invasion began on February 24. “We are not going to take sides, we are going to continue with neutrality and help in whatever way possible in search of a solution.”

"...Vice President General Hamilton Mourao advocating Western military force in support of Ukraine and comparing Putin to Adolf Hitler. Bolsonaro swiftly and publicly criticised Mourao.."

etc

Reactions: UKDslayer
I wonder why the Biden regime wanted to remove Bolsonaro:

"Bolsonaro, who counts much of Brazil’s powerful agribusiness sector among his most loyal supporters, has been outspoken on the matter and visited Russia and President Vladimir Putin shortly before the war began, a trip that even some of his own ministers have criticized."

“For us, the fertilizer issue is sacred,” he said days after the Russian invasion began on February 24. “We are not going to take sides, we are going to continue with neutrality and help in whatever way possible in search of a solution.”

"...Vice President General Hamilton Mourao advocating Western military force in support of Ukraine and comparing Putin to Adolf Hitler. Bolsonaro swiftly and publicly criticised Mourao.."

etc
lol, how many troops was Brazil going to supply

Bolsonaro is right, doing what is best for his country and I can respect that

lol, how many troops was Brazil going to supply

Bolsonaro is right, doing what is best for his country and I can respect that
yep, that is the whole point of government: to ensure the life, liberty, and property of it's own citizens.

But Brazil might need all it's troops at home shortly.

And if Russia sends them anything, I hope it's helicopters.

Pinochet GIFs | Tenor