• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: FBI fears 'insider' attack at inauguration. Vetting all 25,000 NG soldiers in DC...

You can bet these characters are all in

c6XvniHxQDQ.jpg
Ain’t that the truth

Stupid days for stupid shit.
Gonna vet 25K guardsmen
But don't vet voters
Don't vet illegal aliens crossing the boarder, then lets then vote
Want to dox anyone who voted for Trump, supports Trump, associates, speaks or work with Trump supporters.
We are in full communist mode, it will only get worse.

Last edited:
We are marching fast towards civil war.
Change my mind.

Reactions: BCX
Just saw a good program relating the protest at the Capitol to the Fire at Reichstag
and the Big Lie: if you repeat a lie enough people will believe it..apparently just goin to the DC rally is cause enough to be labeled at terrorist, lose your job and lose the right to fly commercially. Wake up everyone that doesn't know history and doesn't know the analogy.
We cannot let Hitler be reborn in America!

This puzzles me. Did the President order all of these troops to DC and have them set up the wire? Why would he? To appease the Commies? Or maybe to keep people in, makes more sense to me.

5 days to vet 25,000? Yeah, right.
I am breaking my own protocol to respond to this.

It can be done in hours. Google, FB, TWTR, and Apple have already “categorized” just about everyone based on your complete online history. It is automated and quite accurate. They take people with known traits and find similar online patterns-we are all in numerous “groups” and whenever they want to they can find like minded people.

I don’t know if it helps but visiting lib sites, liking “green” topics and spending time on MSNBsee could confuse the algos if enough time is spent doing so.

I did work for someone that helped build the platforms that are doing exactly this. Now I need to go like three articles on the Atlantic :/

This puzzles me. Did the President order all of these troops to DC and have them set up the wire? Why would he? To appease the Commies? Or maybe to keep people in, makes more sense to me.

I believe the first thing we need to ask is "who is in charge?". Is it possible that Trump is no longer calling the shots? That possibility should not be ruled out.

That the number kept climbing from 6,000 to 25,000 and now to 30,000 (roughly 2,000 troops per square mile) in itself is fascinating. That's roughly the number of troops that the US sent into Baghdad. I get that the quality of those troops is likely different, but still - this number means something all by itself.

Are senators and representatives going to remain inside the Green Zone (TM) permanently?

Asking for a friend

Reactions: camocorvette
I'm sure that this is totally unrelated - it looks like the entire federal prison system is currently locked down:

"Precautions in light of current events nationwide"

Go ahead and click on any prison on this list and see what pops up:

"All visiting at this facility has been suspended until further notice."

I mean why even let them stay in the military...

Might as well be a disqualification from service.

Are you or have you ever voted republican? Yes, then you are unable to serve.
Don't use logic, you'll only confuse them and they will have to make the process even more convoluted.

I believe the first thing we need to ask is "who is in charge?". Is it possible that Trump is no longer calling the shots? That possibility should not be ruled out.

That the number kept climbing from 6,000 to 25,000 and now to 30,000 (roughly 2,000 troops per square mile) in itself is fascinating. That's roughly the number of troops that the US sent into Baghdad. I get that the quality of those troops is likely different, but still - this number means something all by itself.
It look like maybe 1 in 5 to 1 in 10 armed?

Couple of observations:
What happened to build bridges not fences?
What they are really saying is we need to purge Trump supporters from the military.

R

If someone pops a balloon in the Capital building today everyone will be running for their spare trousers. :)

I fear what would happen when a plainclothed officer / security contractor in the Capitol or the surrounding area wearing a sports jacket reaches down to pick up something, jacket lifts up and his full sized belt holstered pistol shows... And some soy guzzling pussy leftist pol panics and screams "GUN! GUN!, OH MY GOD HE HAS A GUN!"...
smiley_freak.gif

How many tax payer $$$$$ is this goatfuck costing us?

Enough to push Wuhan Flu and the California caseload crisis right out of the MSM news like an obnoxious drunkard out of a saloon by the rest of the patrons... By the way, are these troops in DC practicing social distancing? 6 feet apart at all times?

Reactions: Ravenworks
How many tax payer $$$$$ is this goatfuck costing us?
You think that is wasting spending....hahahahaha..just watch.. as we go back into the Paris Climate Accord, give back those NATO defense
payments Trump got, fix all the damage BLM and Antifa done, rejoin WHO and pay 480M to be lied to when China pays 40, plus in the "dealing with racial injustice" the new gun is giving any black individuals 15K for house downpayment off the bat.

I hope nothing bad happens. This way the leadership will look like complete jackasses in a way that ALL can see.
I however expect some orchestrated false flag behaviors to happen... to be used as a reason to tighten down further on the populace.
We already know the FBI has embedded itself in some far radical far right groups. They will likely enable them to make some useless event, which does no real significant harm, but looks bad on video.

Probably another false flag operation being setup. The left takes out Biden and the right gets the blame as usual. This gives them the excuse to purge the right into oblivion and it puts Kamala in her intended position at the same time. Win/win for them.
☝️☝️☝️☝️ Troof

Probably another false flag operation being setup. The left takes out Biden and the right gets the blame as usual. This gives them the excuse to purge the right into oblivion and it puts Kamala in her intended position at the same time. Win/win for them.
Its already being set up dontcha know...Faux news said "There is intelligence of four separate threats including armed militias who will shoot any Congress members"... total false flag

Should show up at the Inauguration with signs that say, in big ass bold letters:
No Zero
No Ammo
No Problem
They are using the NG as human shields, wonder what they think about being a tool?