• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: FBI fears 'insider' attack at inauguration. Vetting all 25,000 NG soldiers in DC...

I hope not either. See my post above!
Ah well, fuckit. If a bunch of lying scum are bent on setting you up so they can villainize and attack you, they're going to set you up. It's a foregone conclusion the Party of Retards want a war with us to annulate us.

Chris Wallace made that obvious in the 2nd debate when he disclosed an invisible enemy that actually committed all the rioting, looting, murder and mayhem. It wasn't Antifa and BLM, it was 'white supremacists.'

Get in shape and get ready. The time for being surprised is past.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandhog308
BREAKING NEWS........Nancy Pelosi has requested the vetting of all pigeons in DC. Paranoid the bird shit is biological warfare ordered by Trump.

We can only pray that the pigeons have good aim.......
Benders pidgeons are clean as a whistle! They also have been trained to keep their beaks shut tight😂

So the "most popular president ever", who has compiled "the largest voter fraud organization in American history", who was voted in during "the most secure election ever"......has currently walled of Washington DC, and placed it under military lockdown for several days, and has filled the city with thousands upon thousands of soldiers, who are patrolling the city.

why does this all sound familiar?........oh thats right.
stock_photo_nazi_german_soldiers_at_the_nuremberg_rally_september_251930365.0.jpg

christ......and they had the balls to call trump a "dictator"......

they called trump a dictator for wanting to build a wall to protect his people.....what do they call a "leader" who builds a wall to protect himself?

Please stop making separate political posts

I don’t want stand-alone political threads I said this already

I don’t want them scanning the site and seeing a stream of political topics

25,000 troops and not a single round of ammo amongst them.

No ammo even for the 2000 , that were handpicked and deputized by US marshals .

But still looks and sounds like something seen in 3rd world shitholes after a Coup , not after winning a supposedly free and fair election

The new hand picked 'praetorian' guard folks probably have these patches .

123609068_3649388488460596_8741616107189031132_n.jpg

🧻

After two weeks of sleepless nights protecting Washington DC from an alleged inauguration threat that never materialized, thousands of National Guardsmen were booted from Congressional grounds on Thursday, where they were forced to sleep on marble floors, and have instead been forced to take their rest breaks in nearby parking garages, according to Politico.

"Yesterday dozens of senators and congressmen walked down our lines taking photos, shaking our hands and thanking us for our service. Within 24 hours, they had no further use for us and banished us to the corner of a parking garage. We feel incredibly betrayed," said one Guardsman, who said their unit was abruptly kicked out of the Dirksen Senate Office building into a nearby parking garage with no internet reception, one electrical outlet, and a two-stall bathroom for 5,000 troops.

🧻

After two weeks of sleepless nights protecting Washington DC from an alleged inauguration threat that never materialized, thousands of National Guardsmen were booted from Congressional grounds on Thursday, where they were forced to sleep on marble floors, and have instead been forced to take their rest breaks in nearby parking garages, according to Politico.

"Yesterday dozens of senators and congressmen walked down our lines taking photos, shaking our hands and thanking us for our service. Within 24 hours, they had no further use for us and banished us to the corner of a parking garage. We feel incredibly betrayed," said one Guardsman, who said their unit was abruptly kicked out of the Dirksen Senate Office building into a nearby parking garage with no internet reception, one electrical outlet, and a two-stall bathroom for 5,000 troops.

It would not surprise me if the Marxists in power blame this on the Republicans.

I saw a tweet earlier, that Trump invited these guys to sleep in his Trump Washington hotel. I'll try to find the tweet again. If it's true, wouldn't that be a slap in the face of Nancy Piglosi. :LOL:

Reactions: Longshot231
4 years of Kameltoe Harris will be interesting, meanwhile, puppet is so far gone that he is repeating the commands given to him trough the earpiece

• Haha
Reactions: Longshot231
I think you are underestimating the repression new admin and tech giants will bring and the Military will be fully on board and if need be dole out the pain on newly designated 'domestic terrorists' aka Trump voters.

Banner of the new Regime in US after the inauguration of the Caliph Abu Marazm al-Bidoni.

2788182_900.jpg

Good video 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump hasn't gone anywhere, he has temporarily stepped aside while the US Secret Service and the Military deal with the traitors.
Biden is not President as the Constitution was suspended before his pretend inauguration.
Some people aren't awake to this yet,so everyone should do some research and get better informed, the MSM won't tell you the truth.
Trump let the Demrats complete their crime,so the American's and World can see the depth of this PURE EVIL , and to prepare people for the TRUTH . The declassified files that have so far been released will totally blow your mind 🤯 they absolutely destroy the illusion given to us by the corrupted Governments around the world and the MSM.
I have been warned about posting politics on this site ( fare enough this is a site for shooters) and I love my guns.......but what's on this video only scratches the surface.
I will again apologise to for breeching site guidelines and I will not post any more politics but people FFS go to telegram app and check out ( the True Great Awakening) the have all the de-classified documents so far.
So before you decide to make a " tin foil hat" joke at me go look for yourself. Trump has done everything very carefully to introduce people slowly to the truth as it is beyond the comprehension of what people believe. P.S I aint no stinking" Alex Mossad Jones"
I dont think your crazy brother, I just hope your right.... I dont know much about how all of the constitution stuff works, or the politics of it because I have yet to dive into all that reading material. I do think however if you were to give every patriot on the hide a choice to wear the tin foil hat for a day in the chance that all of that could actually happen and Trump took back control, or to not wear the tin foil hat and take the path the country is headed down right now. They would most likely all be wearing that fucking tin foil hat... Lol 😆

👍well it would be good for everyone to put the foil lid on for a day then and do some of there own investigating. Trump is letting all this Biden shit happen so the people can really see the evil Demrats plans to destroy the economy and America.
The military are on Trumps side,did you see the video of the troops turning their backs during the pretend inauguration when Bidens caravan of traitors drove by ?the Military would not do that to a REAL PRESIDENT.
An other good site for real information is X22report.com.
You don't need to take my word for it,go see for yourself.
I have spent the last 2 days going thru the declassified documents so far and it is fkn unbelievable, when Trump says " it's going to be of "Biblical proportion" what is coming, i think he is under selling it.

Why haven't you said that Trump is just waiting for the impeachment trial to bring out all of the dirt he has on everyone and have it on the Congressional record?

That's what I would think could happen if I didn't think things are over and done with.

This is much more believable than some of the stuff you've been spouting.

Because there will be no impeachment trial.
The Constitution has been suspended, Trump gave the courts a chance to do the right thing ,but the courts are corrupt, they didn't even look at it, he done all that to show the people how the system was broken and not following the Constitution.
The next " courts" that deal with this will be Military Tribunals.
The US Secret Service and Military are in control of America, not crazy ass joe.
Trump followed the Constitution and Law to the letter,this is how it had to be.
I am not "spouting" I am just relaying information that is out there for everyone to see,if you only take the time to go look.
The MSM are hiding everything and censoring the shit out of everyone that doesn't agree with there BS.
You can only find the truth by looking for it!
Waiting in the dark is not a sensible option

So are you saying this is going to take place before January 26th, next Tuesday. The Senate starts the process then.

Because there will be no impeachment trial.
The Constitution has been suspended, Trump gave the courts a chance to do the right thing ,but the courts are corrupt, they didn't even look at it, he done all that to show the people how the system was broken and not following the Constitution.
The next " courts" that deal with this will be Military Tribunals.
The US Secret Service and Military are in control of America, not crazy ass joe.
Trump followed the Constitution and Law to the letter,this is how it had to be.
I am not "spouting" I am just relaying information that is out there for everyone to see,if you only take the time to go look.
The MSM are hiding everything and censoring the shit out of everyone that doesn't agree with there BS.
You can only find the truth by looking for it!
Waiting in the dark is not a sensible option

The Senate at the moment is just a circle jerk, the Constitution is suspended.
Durham ( if you remember)was given special power and he will be making arrests real soon .
Please just go see X22report.com,
He has a lot of information on this and lays it all out real simple.
Also "The True Great Awakening" at telegram, they have all the declassified files,Trump released all this so the people can learn what has been going on in governments for such a long time because it is so unbelievable, its hard to get your head around it.
9/11= CIA,BUSH JFK= BUSH SNR.
It's all there.
Im in Australia and the shit that our government has been doing is the same shit, just like most Western governments. It's beyond Biblical.

I would suggest that you possibly consider that you are being played.
More of the same, please sit on your hands and wait because "somebody" is going to do "something"...

It might be time to move past false hope for a quick and easy salvation and prepare yourself that the wheel of history is about to turn to the next phase and there is going to be no getting out of the dark and bad times to come.

Just trying to get people not to get sucked into the msm bs narrative.
Do you really think that Trump and the military can walk away from this and do nothing?????
The swamp kept everything in the dark,but now there is light.View attachment 7534998

You are delusional if you think that is a real legal document.

Is the Q version of a Nigerian prince letter...

Reactions: Ravenworks
I doubt anyone can answer what is really going on.

As to that document, simply read it objectively as it is. Much of it stands out as being something that is made up to evoke an emotional response, much as a Nigerian scam letter/email will if you slow down and look at it.

Your second document also has huge red flags; "criminal action for full punitive damages" is not a thing.

Search it exactly like that and the ONLY references you will find are back to the same docs you are posting. If it were a real legal term you'd find other cases and their documents using it.

Aren't you at least curious enough to go read some of the now 5000 pages of very official looking documents, then make up your mind?
I certainly am curious as to what state level actor took the time and resources to fabricate that much. There likely are grains of truth here and there and likely the whole weight of it is there to simply discredit those truths, "guilt by association".

Guess you had better keep getting your news from the good people at CNN ,a Cuomo wouldn't lie 👍

You're funny. You sit there posting this grandiose speculative hogwash and when someone calls you out for the absurdity of your claims, this is the best you have.

Ooh, I'm mad because you said I watch CNN. Wow, that hurt. Coming from you is nothing but idiotic, pie in the sky, dibble that you seem to think is going to come true just because you say so.

You need to grow up and stop believing everything you read on the internet.

Thats a strong opinion,I've watched both CNN and alternative channels to the brainwashing shit on MSM ,so what do you base that strong opinion on since you obviously are so ignorant to reality.
You might need to actually educate yourself a bit more so you can fully understand what is currently happening.
Don't just attack things you don't understand, that is a definition of ignorance.
I was just giving a heads up for any inquiring minds,no one wants to be a sheeple in the dark eating the crap from MSM, do they?

Bye Bye....

How many of your 145 messages have been about firearms? Did you just come here looking to stir the pot?

There is nothing more i can say to you ,but go have a look ,please
^^^^^^°^°^^^^^^^ somehow I don't think you are being truthful with this statement.

BTW, I think it's time to get back to reality. & Lin Wood is just another ambulance chasing lawyer.

Lin Wood and Sydney Powell laid down such a smoke screen of bull shit, people have no idea about the actual fraud found. They made us look like the crying pussy hats after the 2016 elections winners inauguration, they made it all look completely illegitimate. Now it will be easy enough to sweep under the rug. The "cracken" which everyone has heard of is a joke. The actual reports on election fraud are lumped in with it, and most haven't even taken a look at what was found.

Skwerl is living in fantasy land.

I guess your sarcasm meter is broken today.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc
Lol. I guess it was. I thought it was suppose to be some ill attempt to convince people that trump "still has a chance" lol. Carry on!!

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
I guess your sarcasm meter is broken today.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

Lol. I guess it was. I thought it was suppose to be some ill attempt to convince people that trump "still has a chance" lol. Carry on!!

I'm not throwing stones at anyone but perhaps this might be a good time to caution everyone here to also avoid the use of metaphors.

• Haha
Reactions: BLKWLFK9