• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: FBI fears 'insider' attack at inauguration. Vetting all 25,000 NG soldiers in DC...

Half way paying attention to this thread and the commentors in it seems to throw my sarcasm meter way off.

The average IQ in the pit is about 173 so the sarcasm can be very subtle and difficult to detect.

So you're literally saying that people here are literally taking things too literally. Is that literally what you're saying?

One of my employees (former LtCol USAF) was in the stands for this event. Took a round in the ass and got a PH.
MY wife had his daughter as a patient for a few years. She was emotionally fractured and this was around 2005-8

MY wife had his daughter as a patient for a few years. She was emotionally fractured and this was around 2005-8
"emotionally fractured", now that's a good one. Nowadays, everyone is "emotionally fractured."

"emotionally fractured", now that's a good one. Nowadays, everyone is "emotionally fractured."
When a person is genuinely happy sees a news broadcast and starts crying like they just lost a child over a fire in a home or some other mundane news story was the description given if I remember correctly.
She was a little girl when her father was killed in front of her. She was 30's then and at that time she was as good as she had been. This was the clinical assessment. To think she is like the snowflakes in this country would be a disservice. Her father was working towards peace for his country and the region.

Haha true that, and nopes.
That's what amazes me about folks today. They walk into things, almost blindedly, and then they ask how they got into this situation.

Kinda like what happened on January 6th. I won't go into detail, but I'm sure you understand my point of view.

wait till they bring in the Un to protect Washington because the non trust worthy national guard or army is made up of civilians that totally can't be trusted by the pro communist government in Washington Dc foreign troops on American soil to take up arms against American citizens that sounds strangely familiar like pre revolutionary war era

wait till they bring in the Un to protect Washington because the non trust worthy national guard or army is made up of civilians that totally can't be trusted by the pro communist government in Washington Dc foreign troops on American soil to take up arms against American citizens that sounds strangely familiar like pre revolutionary war era

That would be the beginning of the end. Certain war on the streets of American cities.

1611594669398.jpeg

Reactions: MCSO1357
Ignore him. He will go away without having an audience.
You know what, I vote let him be. He's got hope and optimism. Even if its a snowball's chance in Hell with God anything is possible. Skwerl is not representing the Hide, just himself. (On the voter fraud thing yes, 80M+ do believed it happened and changed the outcome, on the outcome being reversed now that there has been an inauguration and the individuals in office are now control the military and CIC it would require and act of God). If he is not afraid saying these things, let him speak. If one or two out of hundred items he says are true, I'd like to still hear and exercise my own judgment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skwerl
You know what, I vote let him be. He's got hope and optimism. Even if its a snowball's chance in Hell with God anything is possible. Skwerl is not representing the Hide, just himself. (On the voter fraud thing yes, 80M+ do believed it happened and changed the outcome, on the outcome being reversed now that there has been an inauguration and the individuals in office are now control the military and CIC it would require and act of God). If he is not afraid saying these things, let him speak. If one or two our of hundred items he says are true, I'd like to still hear and exercise my own judgment.

I didn't say ban him, I said if you don't like his tirates, then just put him on your ignore list.

Reactions: UKDslayer