• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: NYS Democrats ram through huge gun control package in record time: REMEMBER this when politicians fail to deliver on other issues.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman

• As the funerals are just only starting for the victims of the Buffalo and Uvalde shootings, New York State Democrats already wasted no time at all in drafting and ramming through a package of more than 10 gun control laws all designed to further infringe on the already tenuous state of gun ownership rights in the state of New York. Among the laws passed:

* Requiring all semiautomatic rifles, including rimfires, to be sold only to individuals who have gone through a time consuming process to obtain a license similar to a handgun license.

* Increase the age of semiauto rifle purchases and exchanges (gifts and FTF sales) to 21.

* Eliminating the grandfather statute on existing standard capacity magazines, including pre-94 mags. Anyone who owns mags of more than 10 round capacity is now facing criminal charges.

* Bans the sale of body armor to all civilians not in LE and armed security professions.

* Expanded Red Flag laws to identify those who are potential threats. (Absolute nonsense since the Buffalo shooter had been glowing redder than a kettle of slag out of a foundry furnace and authorities chose to completely ignore it)

* Expand the legal definition of "firearm" to everything that can be made into operational firearms, including receiver blanks.

* Pave the way for perfection, marketing, and implementation of microstamping technology to all new semiautomatic handguns sold in the state.

* Increase social media monitoring for potential threats and increase penalties for making verbal or online threats of terroristic acts.

NONE of these new provisions include means to make it easier for people to carry defensive handguns, eliminate "Gun Free Zones", or hardening soft targets by adding armed resource officers and allowing competent staff to carry handguns.

This just shows how much these political parasites actually "care" about their constituents. Every one of the bills passed today have the potential to be abused to the point of enacting full on totalitarian control. None of them will actually reduce or prevent mass shootings and gun crime, but only further disarm the vulnerable and ensure a healthy supply of defenseless people for future criminals to exploit.

REMEMBER how fast this package of tyrannical nonsense was rammed through the mechanism of the NYS legislature, at the same time the population is demanding answers to the inflation, baby formula shortage, the border crisis, and the thousands of deaths of elderly residents at care facilities from COVID-19 due to intentional exposure, and these answers are still nowhere to be found.

Last edited:
    Of course they did this... I REALLY need to move... but finding a job and living within reasonable distance of relatives are limiting factors.

The only good thing New York has left is scenery.

Reactions: BAMCIS and 4X4Dad
    Of course they did this... I REALLY need to move... but finding a job and living within reasonable distance of relatives are limiting factors.

New York City supported the British crown and harbored Loyalist spies and saboteurs during the Revolutionary War. Nothing has changed in the past 2 centuries. The masturbation over whatever excitement that is going on with the royal family the past few days has reached a fever pitch in NYC newspapers right now.

NY had these laws already written and was waiting for the right time to shove them through when public sentiment would allow it. It's not like they created these things overnight by "working hard". Politicians vote on things like this when the public sentiment is favorable. They prepare for that.
    Some of those I agree with. A receiver blank exists to be made into a firearm. So it should be considered one. Why wouldn't it be? I guess the thought is that a blank with no serial is a gun that the government doesn't know about. Okay, I get that... but you accept serialized everything else.

Increasing social media monitoring - great. Prevention is a good thing. Making terroristic threats is not a good thing. It's not protected speech. But if some kid is found to be doing so, then we need to have provisions to help them with competent mental health treatment, not jail time and permanent elimination of a constitutional right.

What concerns me about red flag laws is that the government is liable to make anyone diagnosed with depression unable to buy a firearm. In this country, I'd argue over 50% of people have some form of depression. That doesn't mean they are going to do anything bad with that gun. The problem for me with these laws is they'd end up being written so vague that basically anyone short of a speeding ticket could be red flagged.

Also, I'm not opposed to training requirements to obtain any firearm. Minnesota had me go into a class to get a weapons permit. I don't appreciate that I needed a permit but I did appreciate that I was required to go to a class. I learned a lot about firearms in that class. Things I needed to know and didn't know. It was taught by a police officer and a certified NRA instructor, I believe. And - for pistols - I had to prove I could fire it and hit body mass from I think 10 yards. I think that's totally fair. I think those classes should be FREE and plentiful though - paid by tax dollars because the right to bear arms is a constitutional right. Teaching respect for firearms is not a bad thing. Parents are clearly not doing it.

I think a 21 age limit for ARs and Pistols isn't the end of the world and I doubt it'd really solve "gun violence", but if you tried that on a bolt action I'd revolt. Kids need to hunt with their dad or mom in a forest with their own gun that they learn respect for. But if 21 is when you can get a gun, then 21 needs to be the age of majority - blanket across all things that matter when you turn 18. You are a juvenile until 21 then... or nothing.

Your better off with buying on the black market anyway, you can get everything that they just restricted and more....... It would be like going back in history to the day of the musket, you just paid cash to purchase one . Buying on the black market is excising your 2nd amendment, shall not be infringed. Communism is only good for the people infringing on your rights.

NY had these laws already written and was waiting for the right time to shove them through when public sentiment would allow it. It's not like they created these things overnight by "working hard". Politicians vote on things like this when the public sentiment is favorable. They prepare for that.
    Some of those I agree with. A receiver blank exists to be made into a firearm. So it should be considered one. Why wouldn't it be? I guess the thought is that a blank with no serial is a gun that the government doesn't know about. Okay, I get that... but you accept serialized everything else.

Increasing social media monitoring - great. Prevention is a good thing. Making terroristic threats is not a good thing. It's not protected speech. But if some kid is found to be doing so, then we need to have provisions to help them with competent mental health treatment, not jail time and permanent elimination of a constitutional right.

What concerns me about red flag laws is that the government is liable to make anyone diagnosed with depression unable to buy a firearm. In this country, I'd argue over 50% of people have some form of depression. That doesn't mean they are going to do anything bad with that gun. The problem for me with these laws is they'd end up being written so vague that basically anyone short of a speeding ticket could be red flagged.

Also, I'm not opposed to training requirements to obtain any firearm. Minnesota had me go into a class to get a weapons permit. I don't appreciate that I needed a permit but I did appreciate that I was required to go to a class. I learned a lot about firearms in that class. Things I needed to know and didn't know. It was taught by a police officer and a certified NRA instructor, I believe. And - for pistols - I had to prove I could fire it and hit body mass from I think 10 yards. I think that's totally fair. I think those classes should be FREE and plentiful though - paid by tax dollars because the right to bear arms is a constitutional right. Teaching respect for firearms is not a bad thing. Parents are clearly not doing it.

I think a 21 age limit for ARs and Pistols isn't the end of the world and I doubt it'd really solve "gun violence", but if you tried that on a bolt action I'd revolt. Kids need to hunt with their dad or mom in a forest with their own gun that they learn respect for. But if 21 is when you can get a gun, then 21 needs to be the age of majority - blanket across all things that matter when you turn 18. You are a juvenile until 21 then... or nothing.
    you're ok with training requirement to exercise a right? The age limit was shot down already by district courts so that will go SC. Should we raise the voting age too given more people have been killed by the pen and the vote than gun (gun is the result of the afore mentioned)

Your ignorance which you fixed with training does not give you the right or reason to restrict others rights.

Doing so merely means you are a tyrant who feels good about his usurpation because he has "good reasons".

Your ignorance which you fixed with training does not give you the right or reason to restrict others rights.

Doing so merely means you are a tyrant who feels good about his usurpation because he has "good reasons".

Come on, 10 hours of training before buying a rifle is reasonable. It's perfectly acceptable to have those 75 hours of training to keep us safe. Studies from experts show that 250 hours of training before allowing a firearm purchase reduces violence by, like, a lot. No one should really has any business owning a firearm with out 1,000 hours of training. In conclusion, the 2,250 hours training requirement is just common sense.

Your better off with buying on the black market anyway, you can get everything that they just restricted and more....... It would be like going back in history to the day of the musket, you just paid cash to purchase one . Buying on the black market is excising your 2nd amendment, shall not be infringed. Communism is only good for the people infringing on your rights.

That is basically the situation in Europe right now. So many restrictions that most do not give a fuck anymore. In Germany and the Netherlands a black market AK carbine is about $400 USD equivalent. Turkish semiauto pistols and tactical short barrel shotguns are all the rage as well... Good for them, and I hope these markets prosper.

Yeah it is a damn shame how fucked it is there. Years ago we had a guy move to our area for work from upstate NY. He was telling me all the bullshit for gun owners and was floored. Guess I am lucky to have lived in IN my entire life and have never had to jump through any hoops to speak of to buy guns/ammo/mags

Come on, 10 hours of training before buying a rifle is reasonable. It's perfectly acceptable to have those 75 hours of training to keep us safe. Studies from experts show that 250 hours of training before allowing a firearm purchase reduces violence by, like, a lot. No one should really has any business owning a firearm with out 1,000 hours of training. In conclusion, the 2,250 hours training requirement is just common sense.
    As long as you buy the mandated firearm liability insurance policy that costs roughly $10k per year per gun, with a $1m deductible.

Karl Marx killed 100 million+ people worldwide with just a pen. We should restrict pen ownership too and it might even prevent a lot of those injuries among young dudes resulting from them inserting pens down their dick holes after hearing about it on Reddit autoerotic sub boards...

Reactions: RUTGERS95
    Karl Marx killed 100 million+ people worldwide with just a pen. We should restrict pen ownership too and it might even prevent a lot of those injuries among young dudes resulting from them inserting pens down their dick holes after hearing about it on Reddit autoerotic sub boards...
    yep, see my earlier post

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Here is another way to solve this problem.
    1) Gun manufacturers do not sell to law enforcement in those states that are imposing these laws. Gun manufactures quit selling to ALL Federal Law Enforcement since I'm sure the states would make deals with the feds to transfer guns.
    2) If any firearms are on a "lend-lease" type deal with LE, the manufacturer calls their guns back home.

All manufacturers need to agree to this, yes, it's collusion; but so be it.

Yeah it is a damn shame how fucked it is there. Years ago we had a guy move to our area for work from upstate NY. He was telling me all the bullshit for gun owners and was floored. Guess I am lucky to have lived in IN my entire life and have never had to jump through any hoops to speak of to buy guns/ammo/mags
    When NY'ers move to other northern States do they tell you know they did it back in NY every chance they get? Or do they reserve that for Southerners?

When NY'ers move to other northern States do they tell you know they did it back in NY every chance they get? Or do they reserve that for Southerners?
    LOL, actually not too many ny'ers moving to this part of IN. He is the only one I recall and he had nothing, absolutely nothing good to say about the state. Another nice state that is fucked by the metro population.

Reactions: greg1147

1ACA3F73-63FE-4E73-A9D8-B893E3B934A8.jpeg

they already laid the groundwork to persecute anyone that complains about government, or openly criticizes them...
    white christians are domestic terrorists.

Whilst I understand "prove I could fire it and hit body mass", etc. Let me point out...The 2nd Amendment says NOTHING about being able to use an arm, it says you have the RIGHT to keep and bear it.

As for 21, so it's okay to send people's children overseas to fight an UNDECLARED WAR(s) - looking at George W Bush here, but these same people who are trained to kill (the former non-woke Marine Corps) cannot purchase a firearm here at home? BULLSHIT.

Increasing social media monitoring. As if they're not monitoring everything right now???? Are you F'ing kidding? They know down to the instant what's going to happen, and will not do anything because the Alphabeti has been taken over by Commies/Marxists. If YOU want to go live in the utopian state you're suggesting with monitoring being increase/red flags, then go move to North Korea - you'll find EXACTLY what you want.

Damn. They should have added a line to ban all drugs too. Missed opportunity.

That is basically the situation in Europe right now. So many restrictions that most do not give a fuck anymore. In Germany and the Netherlands a black market AK carbine is about $400 USD equivalent. Turkish semiauto pistols and tactical short barrel shotguns are all the rage as well... Good for them, and I hope these markets prosper.

And how do you find this out?

And how do you find this out?

Youtube videos talking about how the Interpol is skeered of 3D printed guns flooding Europe, as well as the usual coverage of migrants committing crimes, migrants smuggling stuff into the continent, etc... Gangbangers in Sweden apparently loves AKs and surplus Yugo grenades as well...

Whilst I understand "prove I could fire it and hit body mass", etc. Let me point out...The 2nd Amendment says NOTHING about being able to use an arm, it says you have the RIGHT to keep and bear it.

As for 21, so it's okay to send people's children overseas to fight an UNDECLARED WAR(s) - looking at George W Bush here, but these same people who are trained to kill (the former non-woke Marine Corps) cannot purchase a firearm here at home? BULLSHIT.

Increasing social media monitoring. As if they're not monitoring everything right now???? Are you F'ing kidding? They know down to the instant what's going to happen, and will not do anything because the Alphabeti has been taken over by Commies/Marxists. If YOU want to go live in the utopian state you're suggesting with monitoring being increase/red flags, then go move to North Korea - you'll find EXACTLY what you want.
    huh? the word 'bear' in the phrase is certainly understood, for the times, to mean use. Not sure where you are going here

define for me a "receiver blank"...what is the difference between an "80%" and a piece of barstock?....

we already have a legal definition for a firearm....an 80% can not be assembled into a firearm....it needs to be machined.

and if we are going to determine that if you can machine something into a firearm, it IS a firearm....how is a block of Aluminum also not legally a firearm?

i agree, terroristic threats are not a good thing.....but think about who determines what is and what isnt a terroristic threat.....its going to be the Govt.

we are at the point now where misgendering someone is seen as "violence"....supporting trump means you are an "insurrectionist"

the problem for me with redflag laws is they are violations of the constitution.....in adition to being a violation of the 2A....they are also 4A and 5A violations.

there is no due process, you are determined to be guilty, and then you must prove your innocence....that is not how laws work in our country.

1. you are for "required training"......who determines the level of training you need to obtain a gun?....the state?
      1. once the state has successfully mandated training, whats stopping them from saying "yeah, we just arent going to certify new trainers"
      2. whats stopping them from saying "you need 700000hr of training"
      3. whats stopping them from saying "training classes must cost $10000
    2. I am an NRA instructor, and a state certified instructor for the state of MA....there is nothing i am teaching you that you cannot learn from watching 1hr of Hickhock45 on youtube.
    3. you had to prove you can hit "body mass" from 10 yards.....that isnt even a standard....i can literally shoot blind folded and hit COM at 10 yards....
      1. if the standards are that low, why bother having standards at all?
      2. what if i never actually intend to fire any of my weapons, and just want to collect them? do i still need to hit "body mass"
      3. what if i am physically unable to hit "body mass" at 10 yards......but can at 5......do i not get a gun? am i not able to protect myself to the best of my abilities up to 5 yards?.....who determined this arbritary 10yd limit?......what if the state determined it needed to be 500yds....can you still hit "body mass" with a pistol then?
    4. i do agree, firearms training should be free....it should be offered in every highschool in america.

so why do you "revolt" for bolt actions....but not for "ARs"?......because its not what you choose to hunt with?

if you admit its not going to solve anything....why pass it as a law?.....

the 2A wasnt written so kids could go hunting with their parents....it was written to shoot tyrants in the fucking face.

i agree, if i can get drafted and go to war at 18.....if i can vote at 18.....then i should be able to buy machine guns at 18, buy cigarettes at 18, drink alcohol at 18......

All of these laws are gateways to full unrestricted tyranny. A smartphone case can be considered a firearm now because there are .22 and .380 derringers disguised as smartphones. A simple rifle STOCK can be considered a fiream under this nonsense, including everything in hardware stores.

Glowie confirmed

Maybe I missed it, but I'm surprised no one has mentioned outrage over the required license to purchase any semiautomatic firearm in New York now. If I'm reading this correctly, you can't even purchase a semiautomatic .22lr rifle without a license.

Maybe it will be challenged and changed, but I believe this also just passed.

Until they ban the sale of Cordura, epoxy, carbon fiber cloth, Kevlar cloth, and ar500 and 600 series steel, I'm not gonna worry too much.
    Politicians are generally retarded motherfuckers, elected by complete fucking morons. Real sub 100 shit.
    New York you say?
    Didn't Albany already pass laws back after Sandy hook? Whatd yall do since then?
    I hope yall get it fixed.
    Moving isn't the solution. You'll just fuck shit up somewhere else.

huh? the word 'bear' in the phrase is certainly understood, for the times, to mean use. Not sure where you are going here
    Really? I'm a bit disappointed.......Sure, bear would mean "to use". I get that; I think where I probably mispoke was that it doesn't say you have to use it well (though I guess you could argue this falls under well maintained). This guy thinks it should be mandatory to take a class to be able to own a firearm. Maybe we've devolved so much that people just buy shit and are incapable of studying how to use it, to RTFM, to take classes, to seek out people with more knowledge, etc. Hell, that's certainly the way it is with automobiles and rules-of-the-road. Regardless, having a class isn't going to stop mass shootings. There is more to it than guns, a LOT more.

I personally think the founders figured..if you own a weapon, you yourself have personal responsibility to learn how to use (Bear) the arm and it's not on the state to teach you. My take is the American Citizen has the right to keep and bear arms - period. No freaking classes, nothing. So little grandma decides she needs a 22 at her bedside (all she can handle recoil) and she's going to have to take a class to buy. Again, BULLSHIT.

I'm all for screening out the felons, psychopaths; but that has nothing to do with classes, magazine limits, etc. This houseplant speaks as if he's an Alphabeti member.

Moving isn't the solution. You'll just fuck shit up somewhere else.

That is the problem with being born in NY. There are plenty of us that have voted red for entire generations, whole counties that defined lock downs and refuse to enforce gun laws. If you look at a county by county voting map, the majority of land in this state is as red as the next state, and many of us have no business with NYC, Albany, Syracuse, or other urban shitholes.

But the rest of the country tells us that it is our fault, we get what we deserve if we stay. And in the next post we are always told that we are not wanted anywhere else. So fuck us... we will continue to dig in and exercise the only right we have... vote against them and lose because NYC says fuck the rest of the place.

That is the problem with being born in NY. There are plenty of us that have voted red for entire generations, whole counties that defined lock downs and refuse to enforce gun laws. If you look at a county by county voting map, the majority of land in this state is as red as the next state, and many of us have no business with NYC, Albany, Syracuse, or other urban shitholes.

But the rest of the country tells us that it is our fault, we get what we deserve if we stay. And in the next post we are always told that we are not wanted anywhere else. So fuck us... we will continue to dig in and exercise the only right we have... vote against them and lose because NYC says fuck the rest of the place
    Unfortunately as people flee California, New York (City) and some of the other liberal shitholes they will take those same beliefs with them and then vote in the same bullshit they fled. Its nearly impossible for red counties to out vote the heavily liberal populated major cities.

The "Hive" mentality favors the political ideology that offers them the least personal responsibility.

Black markets are free markets

Reactions: candyx

But the rest of the country tells us that it is our fault, we get what we deserve if we stay. And in the next post we are always told that we are not wanted anywhere else. So fuck us... we will continue to dig in and exercise the only right we have... vote against them and lose because NYC says fuck the rest of the place.
    We understand. At least some of us do. I live in Michigan. We’re a “democratic” state

But if you pull up the election map it literally looks like a Smurf jerked off on a red carpet

But when 3 counties in the LP make up most of the population that’s the way it goes

Guys this will either turn out to be a great thing or the end. This package of laws is such a direct challenge and in my humble opinion violation of the constitution the Supreme Court can’t refuse to hear the case. So either they will rule most of it unconstitutional or uphold it, I’m guessing the former, but if they uphold this mess there isn’t a constitution anymore. My hope is the first judge it lands before rules it unconstitutional and issues an injunction just to stop the damage before it starts.

Guys this will either turn out to be a great thing or the end. This package of laws is such a direct challenge and in my humble opinion violation of the constitution the Supreme Court can’t refuse to hear the case. So either they will rule most of it unconstitutional or uphold it, I’m guessing the former, but if they uphold this mess there isn’t a constitution anymore. My hope is the first judge it lands before rules it unconstitutional and issues an injunction just to stop the damage before it starts.
    I really really hope you're right, but it's going to be a long time before the case gets to the top. All we can hope for is an injunction but look where we've stayed with the SAFE act

I really really hope you're right, but it's going to be a long time before the case gets to the top. All we can hope for is an injunction but look where we've stayed with the SAFE act
    There is a pretty big difference. The safe act like almost all other gun laws passed just nibbles around the edges, the legal gray areas. While I obviously believe it to be unconstitutional in the sleaze pit of the legal world it’s written to avoid being overturned, albeit right on the outer edge. The Supreme Court in truth hates actually deciding gun cases, they have tried to avoid them for the most part since the 70’s. They occasionally agree to hear one, but sidestep if they are able. The package above doesn’t stay in the gray areas, it attacks the 2nd amendment directly even going as far to redefine what a firearm is, and is one of the first laws that eject the grandfather clause which means gun seizure, I just don’t see how this couldn’t be heard. Like I said it’s a great thing if it’s heard especially by this court, because it could put a end of this insanity at least for a while. The other possibility of the court not hearing the matter or ruling that is constitutional means the official end to America as we know it, and we will at least know where we stand.

Reactions: Ibex24
    did you expect anything other than a restarted response it is New York after all someone there elected the dims maybe not all of them , but enough for the rest of the country to know these people are not bright . you get what you vote for . just like Chicago and Ca and every other dim controlled city across the country and Delaware the flag for voting for socialism should look like this .
    495-4958549_image-special-olympics-cartman-png-south-park-archives.png