• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: TX/ABBOT JUST PUT FEDS ON NOTICE!!!!!

Damn. I really didn't want to wade into this side conversation, but you reminded me of one of my all-time favorite jokes:

Q - What's one of the most satisfying things about getting a BJ from a commie chick?
A - Knowing it's the only time she'll ever get anything straight in her head.
And it's free

FJB and anyone that supports him and the globalist cabal's actions.

It's fucking crazy, IMHO, to think that Ziden might actually use armed forces against Texas.

Of course he just does and says what his handlers tell him, when his medications are dosed correctly and he doesn't go off script.

A whole lot of citizens invite that foolishness.

Surely someone has to tell whomever is really operating the puppet strings the way it is. These people argue over what is the best truck gun. They kill stuff because they like it. It's always been that way, and still is.

The amount of firearms, ammunition, and people we have that know how to properly operate them is most likely staggering.

Last edited:
IMG_5993.jpeg

I hate to be the bearer of band news but pretty much nope.

Free speech? Nope, not in the history of this country, everybody has always wanted their speech to be protected and speech they didn't like to be banned.
It just flips back and forth based on who is in power and who controls the propaganda mouth pieces.

Individual Rights? Nope, exactly the same since the beginning of the country, everybody want their rights but demands the government put the boots hard to anyone not agreeing with them or doing what they think is wrong. Same today, same at the start same even here on SH.

God... Well let's just say since the beginning of the country, folks were killing each other and persecuting each other over not just God / no God or Which God, but also doing violent persecutions and wholesale murders of those not worshiping God in the exact same way or with the exact same leaders.
That's just not true. Did every single person agree on all of those things? No, nor did i say that, but YES, absolutely the majority in this country used to agree on the basic things, they may have had different ideas of how to get there and what the details were, but yes there was a time when most agreed on these basic things.

Again, keep the powder dry. I don't like saying that or having to say that. But when you are invaded, you do nothing or you survive.

Period. Paragraph. End of book.

I know some don't like bussing the invaders up to NY and all the other liberal "sanctuary cities" (so long as no one actually comes there for sanctuary that is), but that's what got so many dem elected officials to publicly state how big of a problem this is. Down here, we've been dealing with this shit for years and Trump FINNALLY was actually doing something about it and had it going the right way. However, without the shipping of illegals up there and the biden admin publicly making it plain that they want wide open borders no matter what, we would not have the appetite, by enlarge, to do a mass deportation in this country. Now, with all of this, IF.... (I know I know) we can get Trump back in there, we actually may have enough appetite to do it for real. It's the only hope for not totally destroying the country, as NO COUNTRY, can add so many other cultures at one time not to mention pay for it.

Yes, you must be in the Air National Guard, Army National Guard, or Texas State Guard.
wake me up when it's open to prior service old fucks. i can be there in less than a day. i will say i aint much for the sitting around and waiting part.

Texas has a storied history of putting mexico into their place......and this time we could add a puppet regime to the list.

wake me up when it's open to prior service old fucks. i can be there in less than a day. i will say i aint much for the sitting around and waiting part.

Texas has a storied history of putting mexico into their place......and this time we could add a puppet regime to the list.

2024 would be much different than 1836.

It might last only one week this time.

Thats what I told my gf, a cortizone shot in my knee and I'm GTG.

Somebody with computer skilz needs to make a meme showing a smiling, chagrinning BP saying, 'We never meant it. We were just joking. Really. It was all just a big joke. We want to protect the border just like you."

If Texas said fuck you and started drilling for oil and gas again….

New holes get punched in the ground in west Texas every day. 40% of the country’s oil comes from the Permian Basin.

If the midstream companies stopped pumping crude out of Texas, and decided to keep it in-state, Texas could give the biden regime a royal fucking in short order.

New holes get punched in the ground in west Texas every day. 40% of the country’s oil comes from the Permian Basin.

If the midstream companies stopped pumping crude out of Texas, and decided to keep it in-state, Texas could give the biden regime a royal fucking in short order.
Yes and no. Politics comes into play, along with blockades. It ain’t that easy.

I haven't read all 6 pages of this thread ,so it might already been said , but all Abbott has to do is give the Texans willing to join a state Militia total immunity from prosecution for any crimes against illegal immigrants and the problem will be solved in probably about 2 months if that long and it won't cost the state a dime , of course that won't happen cause our bleeding heart politicians don't have the stomach for that kind of bloodshed , but that's what it will take to stop this BS.

That's just not true. Did every single person agree on all of those things? No, nor did i say that, but YES, absolutely the majority in this country used to agree on the basic things, they may have had different ideas of how to get there and what the details were, but yes there was a time when most agreed on these basic things.

Which mythical time period was this?

Reactions: wade2big