• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Breaking: US Supreme Court says BP agents can cut the razor wire in Texas.

Cutting wire - cutting fucking wire ?
That’s the upsetting thing ? Anyone bothered to watch the 100’s of murders rapes and beatings and theft’s posted here against citizens in the last 3 years .

Fuck cutting wire is the thing to be upset about

Here’s the cock suckers planting a bomb to conspire to send 1000s to prison.

Cut some wire ? O my the horror .

Reactions: BurtG
How do you feel about your boosters ?
None here. You still make no sense whatsoever with your original post. Try using formal English with verbs, subjects, etc. You know, the whole word diagram thing. You remember that, right? It’s a fundamental skill set we all learned in grade school and jr high.

IMG_8245.jpeg

Imagine being a BP agent and being told to cut the wire. How the F can you live with yourself knowing you are contributing to the downfall of the USA? I guess the pension and dental plan override all that. F em....
Muh pension…. Ask our local Fed dick suckers here. They are All complicit. Glowniggers do not give a fuck about you. Only thier paycheck.

Ignore the ruling.. fuck em. Counter sue because they aren't doing their job.
Yep! I’d give them the finger and arrest the BP agents and tell the feds to fuck off if I was Abbott!

Abbott is just another wef puppet. Simply an actor playing his role. Besides he’s already allowed millions of illegals to flow across the border. He will probably supply the wire cutters.
Sadly this. Abbott is owned like the rest.

I'm glad I don't have kids.

I'd be ashamed when my Spanish speaking great grandkids asked what I did to stop the invasion and overthrow of our country.
It’s fucking scary, that’s for sure!

They have high fences to keep the illegals out.
Fences can come down pretty easy! Just ask the BP to do it. If texas can’t protect its land and people then why should they be allowed to protect their neighborhoods?

What we will do is keep replacing the wire the BP cuts. SCOTUS might say it's okay to cut our wire. Fine, we will put more up.
I’d have a group surrounding the BP agents with wire as they are focused on cutting the other stuff.

i have a contact with the TX NG (friend of a friend) who says EVERY DAY they put out razor wire and every day they watch the BP go and cut it.

every day.
Feel good about your tax money use?

Because muh paycheck and muh pension.
This!
The whole thing is fucked.
Yup. If there was any doubts, it should be crystal clear now!

If the law of the land means nothing to the USSC, tell me what laws do?
Protects the criminals!

Serious? Half of them are Hispanic, they're just letting in their family and friends
Lmao! This is probably true. Just think about who your new police force will be!

Our move. What’s it gonna be?

Reactions: XP1K and BurtG
Everyone interested in saving Texas should read some history, The Duel of Eagles by Jeff Long, and what The Go Ahead Men did in 1830.

They gathered around roaring fires, uncorked a jug and howled threats and what they should do.
We're at that stage now...again.

Last edited:
While we're witnessing this unbelievable Twilight Zone Orwellian scenario become a reality, expect the Feds to pull the rest of their mask off.

If Abbott stands his ground, I expect to see the Feds invade Texas with a military force such as Alex Jone's Jade Helm and declare Martial Law, which means no '24 election.
I'm not sure if your comment is satirical in nature or not. But, don't discount the premise. TX is a big catch for .Gov and don't think they won't try. I do believe the stones will be cast from state elected RINOS first. Much in the same way they went after Paxton.

It's getting closer.

Buy more ammo.

Reactions: gigamortis
Does anyone know (I’m guess not as none are constitutional lawyers)

Is the problem / jurisdiction because the wire is on fed property. The Feds own a certain distance from the boarder as we know.

This whole time I keep wondering if abbot and Texas citizens would stop trying to block at the river which is federal property.

If they moved back a few miles or whatever distance is needed so it’s on personal property and put defenses up

If Texans ran the wire through their property (with citizens ok) if nothing else it will help stop the “got aways”

Kind of a no mans land that the feds can police. It’s apparent Texas can’t stop them at the river, as the feds keep over ruling them but maybe they could catch 100% of them so we know who they are and where they go.

Make a shit sandwich less of a shit sandwich

I don’t think any state will ever be able to “overrule” the feds about boarder policy and security.

They need to start thinking differently if they actually want security. Wire is a great deterrent but we see them climbing over it anyway. Wire with out patrol is just a speed bump they are willing to go over.

As for the Feds cutting the wire I think it’s great for media attention and more “independent “ voters see what’s actually happening.

Cutting wire - cutting fucking wire ?
That’s the upsetting thing ? Anyone bothered to watch the 100’s of murders rapes and beatings and theft’s posted here against citizens in the last 3 years .

Fuck cutting wire is the thing to be upset about

Here’s the cock suckers planting a bomb to conspire to send 1000s to prison.

Cut some wire ? O my the horror .
See the thing is. The Ned Flanders types can’t bring themselves to believe all the false flag pipe bomb stuff and that most of the illegals are criminals

They can however believe the wire is being cut when it’s all over the news

Reactions: AllenOne1
Last edited:
Man I am trying to wrap my head around this.......So border patrol the same people who are supposed to be protecting the border are cutting razor wire that the state of Texas put out to help protect the border. You can't make this shit up if you tried.

The state of Texas needs to tell the federal government to go fuck themselves.
And.....
We're back to the reason for the civil "unrest" in the 1800s. States' rights.

The US Constitution does not specifically state that the federal government has sovereignty. But it does explicitly say that the president's duty is to protect the sovereignty of the states. Biden should be impeached for failing to perform his actually written down job description.

I'm not sure if your comment is satirical in nature or not. But, don't discount the premise. TX is a big catch for .Gov and don't think they won't try. I do believe the stones will be cast from state elected RINOS first. Much in the same way they went after Paxton.

It's getting closer.

Buy more ammo.
Not satirical. Nothing funny about this.

Reactions: Smitty192
I hate to admit it but it does give credence to some of the rants by @wade2big and @nagantguy and a few others. These are agents of a federal agency following orders that we know are patently wrong and indefensible. In fact, it is gross dereliction of duty to facilitate an invasion.

Now what?

And if the the US armed forces cut off supplies to the Texas National Guard, then what?

Damn it, I knew I should have developed an ammo company in Texas. Hindsight is 20/20.
I know a guy that could've set up that ammo manufacturing plant for you. He had spreadsheets outlining initial capital outlays and everything.

Haven't seen him on here in a while though....

Does anyone know (I’m guess not as none are constitutional lawyers)

Is the problem / jurisdiction because the wire is on fed property. The Feds own a certain distance from the boarder as we know.

This whole time I keep wondering if abbot and Texas citizens would stop trying to block at the river which is federal property.

If they moved back a few miles or whatever distance is needed so it’s on personal property and put defenses up

If Texans ran the wire through their property (with citizens ok) if nothing else it will help stop the “got aways”

Kind of a no mans land that the feds can police. It’s apparent Texas can’t stop them at the river, as the feds keep over ruling them but maybe they could catch 100% of them so we know who they are and where they go.

Make a shit sandwich less of a shit sandwich

I don’t think any state will ever be able to “overrule” the feds about boarder policy and security.

They need to start thinking differently if they actually want security. Wire is a great deterrent but we see them climbing over it anyway. Wire with out patrol is just a speed bump they are willing to go over.

As for the Feds cutting the wire I think it’s great for media attention and more “independent “ voters see what’s actually happening.

That is one of my questions, where does the fed border end and the states border begin? Is there a so called easement etc.....
What is the size of the border depth wise? 500yd?

And.....

The US Constitution does not specifically state that the federal government has sovereignty. But it does explicitly say that the president's duty is to protect the sovereignty of the states. Biden should be impeached for failing to perform his actually written down job description.
I think we're past that point where Biden is considered a law abiding POTUS looking out for the interests of it's citizens.

It's more like the scene in the classic WWII movie The Bridge Over the River Kwai when the Jap prison camp commandant, Colonel Saito, slaps English officer and POW Colonel Nicholson in the face with a copy of the Geneva Conventions when he tries to show him the rules of prisoner treatment.

Colonel Saito then exclaims "There are no rules! This is war!"

The SCOTUS seems to have fallen to the misconception that many modern Americans have succumbed.

Many seem to think that at the founding of this Republic that the Federal government made up the states. In fact, the state governments made up the Federal government.

So now we have a battle brewing over State's rights again.

And.....

If we had a real opposition party . That would've already happened. But, we have bread and circus.!!
Then when the cameras are off. Both parties celebrate together at the same restaurants. They belong to the club.
That most Americans have no clue even exists! They go to each other's dinner parties. Their kids go to the same schools. They marry into each other's families.
There is an American royalty class. Its the political class and it needs to be dismantled .

I think it’s several miles inland

allegedly, the feds can do warrantless searches within 100 miles of all borders.
this is different than the question at hand.

i dont know if feds can operate in some kind of easement because they cant just put a border wall on private property without obtaining an easement. i know of several landowners on the border that have to negotiate with the state for a wall.

Reactions: BurtG
allegedly, the feds can do warrantless searches within 100 miles of all borders.
this is different than the question at hand.

i dont know if feds can operate in some kind of easement because they cant just put a border wall on private property without obtaining an easement. i know of several landowners on the border that have to negotiate with the state for a wall.

This is incorrect overall. Checkpoints are allowed within 100mi of a border. However, this only allows every vehicle coming through to be "detained" without reasonable suspicion. Any searches after the seizure still require the same amount of probable cause as anything else.

U.S. Border Patrol can go into any property, public or private except dwellings within 25mi of the border without permission and such. However, curtilage and such (your dwelling) still requires the exact same suspicion/probable cause/warrants as any other law enforcement. What that means is that you can't keep Border Patrol off your land (no matter who owns it) within 25mi. Though you can keep them off your curtilage and out of your home.

This is limited to patrolling and such. Hence why they can't just put up a wall without negotiating (or imminent domain) etc.

The only place where the constitution is basically not in place is at a Port of Entry. If you're leaving or entering the country, anything and everything you have and your person can be searched without any suspicion at all. And definitely no warrants required.

This is in no way an approval of what is happening in Texas. Just a brief explanation of an very often misunderstood 100mi thing.

That is one of my questions, where does the fed border end and the states border begin? Is there a so called easement etc.....
What is the size of the border depth wise? 500yd?

It's called the Roosevelt Reservation. It's 60 ft.

The Fed governments owns the first 60ft of land on the US side of the border.

The Supreme Court basically ruled that TX can't take control of federal property and kick the feds out.

Last edited:
Reactions: TACC
All the retards, jumping up and down for joy, as he shipped the illegal infection, all over to the interior of the continental United States
Exactly. All he has done is make this mess more difficult to clean up. It cost Texans $5,000 a head to bus them up country.
I like to get a 215 at or over 2900 when I can.
So if they are scuttling the country are taxes still due in April?
You know, what if a bunch of us claimed exempt and then filed for an extension. I know someone that actually does this ever year. What would a million (or more) extensions do to their tax base ?
I hate to admit it but it does give credence to some of the rants by @wade2big and @nagantguy and a few others. These are agents of a federal agency following orders that we know are patently wrong and indefensible. In fact, it is gross dereliction of duty to facilitate an invasion.

Now what?

And if the the US armed forces cut off supplies to the Texas National Guard, then what?

Damn it, I knew I should have developed an ammo company in Texas. Hindsight is 20/20.

I've got a cousin that works for olin. They're planning an ammo plant somewhere around Austin.

A very good example of warrantless searches within 25mi is:

You have 50acres of land. Fenced. Inside that 50 acres you have a house you live in on one acre, with a wall and gate around it. Outside of that fenced and gated acre, you have 3 barns, some stables, and some other buildings. If packages and mail is delivered, it is left outside the gate, of the one acre. Etc.

Border Patrol can come onto your 50 acres, and search the barns, stables, buildings, brush around....etc etc.

However, the house you live in is your dwelling, and the walled/gated area around it is your curtilage. There is no public access (mail main, ups guy, etc). So, they may not enter this area without permission, a warrant, or one of the exceptions to a warrant as upheld by SCOTUS.

So, the magic number is 25mi (100mi is for checkpoints only). That allows for some warrantless entrances that does not include dwellings (and by extension, curtilage). In the above example, if your gate is open, then LE can go places normally assumed public (where the mail man, ups guy, etc go). But, they still cannot enter/search your home and such without permission, a warrant, or an exception.

Reactions: TACC
It's called the Roosevelt Reservation. It's 60 ft.

The Fed governments owns the first 60ft of land on the US side of the border.

The Supreme Court basically ruled that TX can't take control of federal property and kick the feds out.

Reading that, it appears Texas isn't part of it.

I get the feeling that the US will become like South Africa, where whites will be slaughtered.
This regime is ginning up extreme hatred against whites, like their "White Supremacy" jargon.

The Barry Soetoro fundamental transformation is underway. Also building up his domestic forces he spoke of

Reading that, it appears Texas isn't part of it.

Yes, that appears to be the case.

So I guess now we see if Texas has the balls to ignore the ruling, or walk away with their tail between their legs.

Another angle not mentioned is control of the TX national guard.

If I remember right, back in 1991 the Minnesota governor, Rudy Perpich, activated the MN national guard to prevent Bush Sr from deploying them to Desert Storm. He was against the war.

The Supreme Court ruled that the Nat Guard was an integral part of the federal military, and that the Fed could take control away from the state. Unless I'm mistaken.

The case was Perpich vs DOD, 1991.

Either way. Letting the rigged election stand has had some seriously fucked consequences.

Reactions: stevieb92