• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bridge Collaspe!! Americas enemy's are targeting its soft under belly.

szCoaQvkWtuK.jpeg

noun
noun: hero; plural noun: heroes; noun: hero sandwich; plural noun: hero sandwiches
a person who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.
"a war hero.

The guys that raised the flag on Iwo Jima. Fireman running into burning buildings. Audie Murphy.
These are actions and people who come to mind when I think of heroism.
It's people like you who give trophies to everyone after an event.
Watering down what true heroism is disrespectful and goes right along with what is wrong with the current state of our country. You're the "dickhead" by the way.

Hero.

View attachment 8382879

Another thing while I'm at it. You're just a schmuck who looks to come on here and argue with people. Fucking attention seeking, keyboard warrior, pain in everyone's ass.
Fuck all the way off!
He's a sensitive boy Danny.

Oh and my combat patch is the 101st. You jelly?

You must have some serious hardware on your chest to have that kind of standard for heroism. Take a midol and go have a nap.

Last edited:

szCoaQvkWtuK.jpeg

Something they have been doing for over 20 years. Anything electronic including cars can be remoted into and controlled. Assasinating people and blaming it on car accidents has been a popular for a while.

And the kicker is even if it is state sponsored and they can prove it through forensics, they would never admit it. People couldn't handle the real risks and capabilities out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fig
He's a sensitive boy Danny.

Oh and my combat patch is the 101st. You jelly?

You must have some serious hardware on your chest to have that kind of standard for heroism. Take a midol and go have a nap.
He has two purple hearts, and a silver star......but wait, there's more.....

He's actually one of the top coyote hunters out there.....so, give respect,
were respect is due....dude!!!

I have it on great authority, you cant top a great coyote hunter! Ask me how I know?

Given these engines practically run on tar ,what kind of contamination do you need to shut the engine down

Investigators Probe 'Dirty Fuel' In Baltimore Container Ship Disaster Amid Mid-Atlantic Supply Chain Crisis​

They run on bunker fuel which is basically all the shit thats left over when refining oil.

Hard to imagine they could be contaminated unless it was seawater or something.

They would have to test the fuel to even begin to make that kind of claim, which they haven't yet.

Wife's brother is a petro/Chem engineer who works for grace....which ironically is less than a mile from the bridge. Says it sounds like bullshit.

They run on bunker fuel which is basically all the shit thats left over when refining oil.

Hard to imagine they could be contaminated unless it was seawater or something.

They would have to test the fuel to even begin to make that kind of claim, which they haven't yet.

Wife's brother is a petro/Chem engineer who works for grace....which ironically is less than a mile from the bridge. Says it sounds like bullshit.

Do the generators run on bunker fuel or diesel? I’d think diesel. But what do I know, I was in marketing not squidley stuff!

Sirhr

Last edited:
It never ceases to amaze me how a pretty straightforward industrial accident ... floats all the conspiracy theorists to the top of the gene pool. Isn't it possible that a series of unfortunate accidents and/or mistakes on a large container ship caused that ship to strike a pylon catastrophically damaging a 50-year-old bridge that was never engineered to withstand a strike of that magnitude? Right ... can't happen ... not possible ... much more likely it's the result of a hoard of democrat pedophile lizard-people throwing explosive pizzas at the engine room in an act of sabotage carefully coordinated with a strike to the same pylon by Jewish space-lasers ... (blah blah blah). 🚢🦎🍕🛰️ ... 🤣
Let me guess, you're one of those guys that doesn't believe 9/11 was an inside job perpetrated by the CIA, DOD, the Bush clan, and the Jewish owner of the buildings in cahoots with the insurance companies? Open your eyes man ;)

Let me guess, you're one of those guys that doesn't believe 9/11 was an inside job perpetrated by the CIA, DOD, the Bush clan, and the Jewish owner of the buildings in cahoots with the insurance companies? Open your eyes man ;)
Those are the same Jewish owners that bank-rolled the "space lasers". They've been in development since 9/11 ... the bridge collapse was probably their first operational test.

Reactions: Arc Light
Those are the same Jewish owners that bank-rolled the "space lasers". They've been in development since 9/11 ... the bridge collapse was probably their first operational test.

I thought burning down Hawaii so Oprah and Zuckrbergsteinowitsenbaum could buy it was their first operational test.

Damn, I need a new tinfoil hat. Mine is letting in crossed signals.

Sirhr

Folks be all looking around for "terrorists" and "WMDs" or whatever.

Few folks understand that a couple "random" and unfortunate "accidents" all at the same time can bring a city or a large metropolitan area to a grinding halt.
No need for anything special, just the right series of accidents all at the right time.
Appears to be a an accident, but you can bet the terrorists in the government are looking at this with interest.

Bridges are always high value targets when destroying a country.

Do the generators run on bunker fuel or diesel? I’d think diesel. But what do I know, I was in marketing not squidley stuff!

Sirhr
Your common sense is more on point than the experts on here.

Also to add, when vessels are likely to maneuver, the main engine also runs on MDO. Only when clear of the port or channel do they switch over to HFO.

Demo expert explains/shows probable thermite explosive charges @ critical points. Black Swan event, destruction of America financially, economically, strategically....

Think Twin Towers, Bldg7....

Ayuhh....no.

That was the electrical lines popping.
You know, for the electrical lighting ?

Whoodathunkit ?

Those ships have several fuel supplies and probably dozens of tanks for it.
They use a clean burning marine diesel when close to shore and in marina/bay/harbor.
Once they get 200 miles offshore they run a combo of used motor oil, used cooking oil, and refinery sludge.....and smoke like all hell when they do.
I used to sell them our shops used motor oil direct, made me more money and cut out the skank middle men.
I had to ask why they wanted it so they were only too happy to school me.

To those that say the anchor was never dropped...

CAN YOU SEE IT NOW ?????

anchor.jpg

Sirhr
Most on Diesel, but there are some that run on Bunker. Also, there are some shipboard mains that have the ability to supply electrical power when underway, (open seas) depending if its a resip or steam.

I find all the claims now coming out interesting, ie electrical power issues at dock, mains (main engine) control issues at dock, rudder control at dock. SOP for all that normally is tugs not tied too, but along, until open seas. Also there is never just one electrical source, there has to be at least 2. The lighting outage does not show me and overload at either time, I see a what we would call a normal breaker disconnect, or normal shut down w/a shunt trip breaker, not an overload trip. I'm guessing there is way more to this event than we will ever know about, and the guy/s who are doing the inspection will have to sign NDA's or will have fatal accidents shortly. Many of these types these days though, will have a dead man switch.

The answer is right in front of us. Ship was going to Singapore, right?

The driver was probabry asian. Didn't realize you have to drive it like a cataract.

You are welcome, internet.

Ayuhh....no.

That was the electrical lines popping.
You know, for the electrical lighting ?

Whoodathunkit ?

Those ships have several fuel supplies and probably dozens of tanks for it.
They use a clean burning marine diesel when close to shore and in marina/bay/harbor.
Once they get 200 miles offshore they run a combo of used motor oil, used cooking oil, and refinery sludge.....and smoke like all hell when they do.
I used to sell them our shops used motor oil direct, made me more money and cut out the skank middle men.
I had to ask why they wanted it so they were only too happy to school me.

To those that say the anchor was never dropped...

CAN YOU SEE IT NOW ?????

View attachment 8383221
I would think it would strongly tend to stern if it was dropped when they lost power, payed out anstern, and then a collision/aground. They’re out of the channel, so it’s shallow water. That looks almost like it was dropped after the impact. Normally the anchor chain is actually what holds, but if you drop while making way it will tend aft, and then once you stop the ship will drift backwards and it will look like that. Clearly it hasn’t drifted back on the chain, but it still looks a lot more slack than I would have guessed. I would think if it was dropped and then ran aground it wouldn’t look so normal.

Maybe it was dropped and just didn’t slow it enough. It will be intersting to see if they followed all the emergency procedures and this happened anyway.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
It will be intersting to see if they followed all the emergency procedures and this happened anyway.
What are you talking about? There are no "Emergency Procedures" when everyone onboard is part of the conspiracy to target our soft under-belly ... BTW ... speaking of that ... I hope everyone celebrated "National Manatee Day" yesterday. 🤣

Reactions: Ronws
I would think it would strongly tend to stern if it was dropped when they lost power, payed out anstern, and then a collision/aground. They’re out of the channel, so it’s shallow water. That looks almost like it was dropped after the impact. Normally the anchor chain is actually what holds, but if you drop while making way it will tend aft, and then once you stop the ship will drift backwards and it will look like that. Clearly it hasn’t drifted back on the chain, but it still looks a lot more slack than I would have guessed. I would think if it was dropped and then ran aground it wouldn’t look so normal.

Maybe it was dropped and just didn’t slow it enough. It will be intersting to see if they followed all the emergency procedures and this happened anyway.
Maybe that heavy ass chain continued to pay out after the collision, causing the slack condition?

Maybe that heavy ass chain continued to pay out after the collision, causing the slack condition?
It's exactly those democrat diversity obsessionists with their "ass chains" and "slack conditions" that are creating these purported "accidents" like this, destroying our critical infrastructure and seeking to perfect the pact between Obama and Caesar Chavez to take over this great country. It's all coming into focus as the real facts unfold. I'm so glad I'm getting my news updates from this thread. 🤣

BTW ... can the OP please edit the thread title to spell "collapse" and "enemies" correctly? I don't want any online searches to miss this critical information as a result of poor spelling.

It's exactly those democrat diversity obsessionists with their "ass chains" and "slack conditions" that are creating these purported "accidents" like this, destroying our critical infrastructure and seeking to perfect the pact between Obama and Caesar Chavez to take over this great country. It's all coming into focus as the real facts unfold. I'm so glad I'm getting my news updates from this thread. 🤣
2875A89C-C7B8-4F4C-B6D1-3CEDA5312F08.jpeg

Reactions: rustyinbend

Sirhr
Most of these type of engines are dual fuel and can run on either. However because of IMO rules they should have been on low sulpher diesel within a certain number of miles of port as someone said earlier. They will switch to bunker fuel after they get offshore.

These ships have to maintain a ceratin headway to be able to steer, 8 knots doesent seem to fast for a ship like that. If there is no water going across the rudder you can't steer. Container ships almost always run 1 slow speed main engine and a couple of generators. The ships I work on we run two generators in pararell just in case one fails there will be no chance of the lights going out, while in a channel or manuvering. We are required to have the chief engineer and 1 a/e up plus a junior engineer from the time we hit the sea bouy until the bridge calls finished with engines secured to the dock and the same way leaving port. This ship had an all Indian crew and no way of knowing what thier actuall channel procedure was. This ship has a slow speed MAN B&W main enigne that is probably direct reversible. the cloud of black smoke just before the collision is my guess the crew starting the main engine up in reverse and going full astern trying to stop the thing. There is a bow thruster on this ship you can see the white cirlce indicating it painted on the hull in post 176 just above the water line aft of the anchor chain. However this thruster would be driven by an electric motor and with power going out would not have been able to do much. There can be any one of 1000 reasons why the generator failed. Ships like this do have emergency generators, but they generally only power emergency lights, emergency steering and a few other things. Since all the lights appear to have come back on the second time that looks like the other main generator was brought online, not the emergency to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fig
Most on Diesel, but there are some that run on Bunker. Also, there are some shipboard mains that have the ability to supply electrical power when underway, (open seas) depending if its a resip or steam.

I find all the claims now coming out interesting, ie electrical power issues at dock, mains (main engine) control issues at dock, rudder control at dock. SOP for all that normally is tugs not tied too, but along, until open seas. Also there is never just one electrical source, there has to be at least 2. The lighting outage does not show me and overload at either time, I see a what we would call a normal breaker disconnect, or normal shut down w/a shunt trip breaker, not an overload trip. I'm guessing there is way more to this event than we will ever know about, and the guy/s who are doing the inspection will have to sign NDA's or will have fatal accidents shortly. Many of these types these days though, will have a dead man switch.

The steamer with which I have the most familiarity (a ferry that transported people between Woods Hole Ma, and Nantucket) ran #6 Bunker C all the way. It had to be heated to 135˚F before it could be pumped. I actually watched them fuel the ship one morning as it was making it's first run of the day to Martha's Vineyard before going to Nantucket. Of course, that Steamship Authority is all diesel Motor vessels, now.

Will Baltimore go BBQ on residents? Local Kickback scheme to start funneling money for the next vote gathering scheme. fair election get out the vote?

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
Will Baltimore go BBQ on residents? Local Kickback scheme to start funneling money for the next vote gathering scheme. fair election get out the vote?
well, pedo pete jumped on the opportunity to pay for the new bridge, so he will be able to hand out contracts to his donors and friends.

You morons this was the first green cargo ship and someone forgot to charge the battery.

• Haha
Reactions: rustyinbend
The chain would pay out faster than about 12'/second @ 7kts. Assuming the navigation channel is 50' it's going to take about a minute and a half to pay out enough chain to be longer than the ship and make a difference. Maybe that was just not enough time, or maybe it just wasn't dropped early enough.

It also matters what the floor is made of and how the flukes bite. It's really impossible to say unless we know at what point it was dropped. Pretty easy for a diver to look, and get the location of the anchor.

It will be interesting to see at what point it was dropped. We obviously know the result, but to me the whole thing is kind a fatal flaw situation. Lots of things had to go wrong all at once to get to the result. Whether any of them were avoidable or not is the question. You know Lloyds of London is going to do anything it can to avoid paying out or at least mitigating the payout.

I've watched the video.. Say what you want.. ships going straight, changes course to bridge support, lights out, lights come back on, and ship adjust course to bridge beam, lights out, right before it hits, lights come back on, so they can 'pretend' to try to avoid bridge, make emergency calls, drop anchor.. and all the rest of the 'we tried'.