• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bruno Has 8.6 BLK Dies...

RLinNH

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2019
Just an FYI, and I figured that the subject was worthy of it's own thread. I have been waiting forever for the Hornady 8.6 BLK Custom Dies to no avail. I just ordered a set or Redding 8.6 Custom BLK Dies from Bruno Shooters Supply. Expensive? Yes. But I am anxious as hell to get my hands on those dies so I can start my load work ups for my latest build. Now just waiting on the tax stamp...:(

Reactions: Pewpew_and_tacos
Just an FYI, and I figured that the subject was worthy of its own thread. I have been waiting forever for the Hornady 8.6 BLK Custom Dies to no avail. I just ordered a set or Redding 8.6 Custom BLK Dies from Bruno Shooters Supply. Expensive? Yes. But I am anxious as hell to get my hands on those dies so I can start my load work ups for my latest build. Now just waiting on the tax stamp...:(
Just picked up Hornady off eBay 2 days ago. Were you specifically looking for Redding??
ACB1AF11-A005-4FB2-88BD-26DC094572F0.jpeg

No. I just wanted a set of 8.6 dies. Nice find on your end

Reactions: db2000
No. I just wanted a set of 8.6 dies. Nice find on your end
My build is gonna take a few months due to a couple custom parts. If you need to borrow the dies you’re welcome to.

My build is gonna take a few months due to a couple custom parts. If you need to borrow the dies you’re welcome to.

Thank you. But I am also waiting on a tax stamp. So, it will be a bit before I shoot the new cartridge.

Reactions: db2000
I haven’t heard Booo from Bruno since I have placed the order. Nada. Nothing. WTF?