• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Budget Precision Project Part 5

LoneWolfUSMC

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
The Budget Precision Project lives on!

We talk about installing the Surgeon Magazine System and adding a Triad Tactical Stock Pack

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aQKcv71TGqs&hd=1"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aQKcv71TGqs&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Budget Precision Project Part 5

Oh dude that is SWEEEEEEEET!!! I'm a Big Fan on your Youtube Videos!!! It was your video that encouraged me to pull the trigger on the KRG W3 Stock, and Mail Call Monday's ROCK!!! Thanks for all the Great and Informative Videos LoneWolf!!!!

Another excellent video. Very informative. Keep the videos coming.

Heath

Do you know where I can pick up the inletted stock and the bottom metal at a good price?

Check the PX Section on this site. You can often get used equipment at a discount. Just make sure to do your due diligence on what you're purchasing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moagm316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you know where I can pick up the inletted stock and the bottom metal at a good price? </div></div>

Great video as always. So if I heard you right you said "when we recieved the stock back from Bell&Carlson" so did you send in your stock and the did the in letting for you. If so what did the charge? I have the exact same setup except for scope as your build and want to do a droppable box mag system soon.
Thanks

It's weird to see "Budget" and "Surgeon" being used in the same sentence.

John,

Maybe I missed it, but will B&C inlet an <span style="font-style: italic">existing</span> B&C stock for these detachable magazine systems? If so, how much?

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glock24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John,

Maybe I missed it, but will B&C inlet an <span style="font-style: italic">existing</span> B&C stock for these detachable magazine systems? If so, how much?

Thanks

</div></div>

Ditto. I just looked through their 2012 online catalog and I didn't see the option of getting the stock inletted for a DBM system. A google search didn't bring anything up either. Do you just give B&C a call, ordering a stock already inletted for the Surgeon DBM system?

How long did you have to wait for B&C to get you the stock used on the video?

Enjoyed that segment LoneWolf! Keep up the good work!

What's next on the Budget Build agenda?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LT JGB</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glock24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John,

Thanks

</div></div>

Ditto. I just looked through their 2012 online catalog and I didn't see the option of getting the stock inletted for a DBM system. A google search didn't bring anything up either. Do you just give B&C a call, ordering a stock already inletted for the Surgeon DBM system?

How long did you have to wait for B&C to get you the stock used on the video? </div></div>

i sent Bell and Carlson an email over the weekend asking about this and just got this response

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sorry but we do not offer that service and do not have a custom shop.</div></div>

I also emailed B&C about the inletting service/option when purchasing a stock directly from them and got the same response:

"I'm sorry but we do not offer that service and do not have a custom shop."

I think that after the video, a lot of people are emailing them the same question. In a Shot Show video/interview - they stated that they would begin to offer this service sometime in the summer of 2012 and they were currently working out the kinks. It's possible the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

It sucks that the triad is not reversible for southpaws
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mrbooks10</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It sucks that the triad is not reversible for southpaws
frown.gif
</div></div>

You can get the Triad in a left handed configuration

What if we could do some sort of a group buy. Man I love bell and carlson stocks. I only wish that they would offer this from the factory. They would sell allot more stocks if they would inlet for a bottom metal magazine system.

We ran several test sessions with customers stocks running DM cuts for Surgeon units as well as others with very little issue what so ever.
However the conversion option is yet to be available at Bell and Carlson.
We have had an overwhelming workload that has required full force on CNC equipment even with additional CNC units up and going.
If and when this becomes available as an option I will make it well known that it is.

Thank you very much for the update. I hope that you all offer this sometime soon otherwise I will have to buy a different stock and that would make my rifle sad. LOL