• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Buds guns??? Any one buy from them?

Good updates. My weapon was flawless when I took it out of the box. Tombstone Tactical, same experience. 10 days after they get their money. Quicker, I assume with C.C. Buds and Tombstone GTG.

Bought a shotgun from them. Quick and easy to my FFL.

Bought two rifles, no hassles at all. Usually the best price I can find, especially since the FFLs who register with Buds usually charge a modest flat fee for the transfer.

I got a .17 HMR rifle for my wife… it was the best trade I ever made!!

Just KIDDING. Please don't tell my wife.

But in all seriousness, they were great to deal with.

Same here. Two guns from them with no hassles. Even sent one back and got replacement with no hassle.

I think you got your answer, but yes, they are awesome to deal with. They sent my Howa 1500 with the wrong stock on it and they replaced it no questions asked.

I've purchased most of my artillery there. One time they sent the wrong rifle, which was advertised incorrectly on their webpage. After a phone call from the FFL, they made it right and I wasn't out a dime.

Ordered a rifle from them with no issues. Fast shipping to my FFL, and their prices are very hard to beat.

I have ordered 4 from them. They ship them out quick and typically have the best price even after paying the FFL transfer fee.

Be sure to look in the box before accepting the order from your FFL - that way if it's messed up you can send it back.

I bought my CZ455 VPT from them. My FFL faxed a copy of their FFL 4 times. Bud's never seemed to get it. But they were happy to ship to one of their "pre-approved" FFls. At a higher transfer fee.

I've bought 3 rifles from Buds..fast and easy here too. And they already had my ffl guy on file so even easier

I bought my CZ455 VPT from them. My FFL faxed a copy of their FFL 4 times. Bud's never seemed to get it. But they were happy to ship to one of their "pre-approved" FFls. At a higher transfer fee.
That sucks for sure. In my case, my FFL was already pre-approved and he only charges $25 for the transfer. I wonder how hard it is to get pre-approved? I can't imagine that it's that difficult.

Buds good to go, but they will take your $$$ right off the bat and you might have to wait awhile, it depends on if they can get from they supplier. It took 2weeks to get mine some a month or more though....

I only bought one pistol from Bud's, it was a Dan Wesson CCO off of Gunbroker. They delivered after 3 weeks which I thought was a long times so I left a "C" feedback for them. Even though I paid the same day they left a "C" feedback for me as a pay back. If I was not in a rush I would buy for them but always leave them positive feedback:)

One rifle, one shotgun and two handguns from Buds so far, with zero problems. If it's something I want and they have it they have always had the lowest total out of pocket cost.

Good dudes. Did a transfer through them from Interstate Guns, no problems. I'm local to them so i've not gone through the internet side. They have a nice indoor range if your ever down this way, a bit pricey, but nice.

When people contact me looking for firearm they are my fist place to look, I do not have to carry large inventory. Buds will ship in a few days with insurance, take credit card yours or mine and they have many people listed with FFL's to receive your purchase. Always had pleasant dealings with Bud's bought many from them. GTG

As with everyone else, they are GTG. Purchased about 4 firearms from them, FFL received them very fast. Just purchased more mags from them this past week, they arrived to my home here in Texas in only 2 working days.

Top shelf folks I transfer 10 to 20 firearms a month from them here locally and have yet to hear any customer complain about them. Great way to avoid sales tax on non custom guns

bought a rifle and 2 pistols from Buds. Smooth and quick. No problem at all.

I've purchased multiple long guns from them with no problems. The Pre-approved FFL list makes it easy, and sometimes you can save another $10-$20 off their price if the "make an offer" link is available for a particular gun.

I had one transaction with them. Same problem AND they shipped it by horse to New York from whever they are. Shipment took 10 days from time it was picked up by UPS, not the time they printed the label. Rifle was perfect, BTW.

Bought my R700 AAC-SD through them. Didn't ship for almost a week. Called them up and they had it on the truck that day. Overall a good experience.

Looking at a new gun, and found one at a good price on Buds site. Looking for any users of that site, for feedback. Thanks.

Bought a rifle with no problems. Also can pay direct from debit card or EBT and avoid the 3% credit card fee.

OK, Ok, OK! Let the thread die. I ordered. thanks for all the positive input? I ordered a P30 HK. I f they screw. Up, I!! Will hunt you all down, and chastise you! thanks again for all the support. I,ll keep a light on for you, at the motel.

Bought 4-5 guns from them. Slow shipping anymore. I prefer grabagun.com - no cc fees, fast $6 shipping, and no restocking fees if you want to cancel your order that hasn't shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk