• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Building a Semi 308....

USAFCATM

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2008
McPherson, Kansas
I'm building a Semi-308 for a couple of reasons. I'm getting the parts around as we speak....

- DPMS, INC. Upper & Lower Receiver
- MagPul PRS Stock
- Fulton Armory 18.5" Medium Weight, Match Quality Barrel

I'm wanting the Badger Ordnance .308 Stabilizer Handguard Rifle Length but can't find anyone that has them. So I might settle for the Troy BattleRail TRX-308 13.8". Does anyone know someone that has the Badger HG?!

I'm also looking for any other input.

Thanks,

Re: Building a Semi 308....

Give GA Precision a call. They used alot of these and are next door to Badger, they may have one kickin around.

Discontinued due the the cost of the dies for the extrusions if I remember correctly.

Good luck, I emailed and called every company I could find that handles Badger products and never found one. I picked one up off here that was suppose to be for an ar10 but ended up being for an AR15. I even asked badger ordnance and they said they plan on starting production again mid next year.

I have built several with similar specs: DPMS lower, PRS stock, Fulton upper parts....

I used to buy Fulton barrels and peice together the rest of the upper parts like you are doing. Finally, I relized it wasn't worth the hassle, so now I just order Titan or Phantom uppers from Fulton, slap 'em on my DPMS lower, add a PRS stock, Geiselle trigger and call it a day.