• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Burn it down

This would stop any school board that goes outside it's legal authority:

All school boards as well as elected and appointed .gov officials have to have bonds to operate. If the school board does something illegal, parent can ask their bond holder for reimbursement, as well as asking the school board member to resign. If they do not pay the requested amount and resign, their bond is immediately withdrawn. Then it gets worse.

Last edited:
This would stop any school boards that goes outside it's legal authority:

All school boards as well as elected and appointed .gov officials have to have bonds to operate. If the school board does something illegal, parent can ask their bond holder for reimbursement, as well as asking the school board member to resign. If they do not pay the requested amount and resign, their bond is immediately withdrawn. Then it gets worse.

Provided it includes Judges, DAs and PAs, I’m in.

It includes DAs and PAs, not judges.

Public Official – EVERY elected public official is REQUIRED to purchase a bond no matter what office they hold. Each public official is also REQUIRED to sign an oath to uphold the Constitution of their State as well as the Constitution of the United States for America.

• Surety Bond Company – This is the company that guarantees that the Public Official will serve the people. If a claim is filed against the Public Official, the Surety Bond Company is responsible for accepting the claim(s), notifying the Public Official, demanding that the Public Official address the claim and starting an investigation if the Public Official does not resolve or rectify the situation.
"Yes, all school districts have a surety bond. The Treasurer has a separate surety bond. The school district carries a blanket bond that covers the principle and teachers working at a school."

Are school board members bonded?

Yes, anyone who was elected to hold a public office is required to be bonded. If the members of your school board were elected each member is required to take the oath of office and file a surety bond with the state. Each state laws are different.

The Performance Bond is the most common surety bond. This bond assures that the bondholder will perform and properly execute all the terms and conditions of an awarded contract or to fulfill his or her duties to the public as specified.
--------------------------------------

I NEVER watch 30 minute videos, but this one I did. I watched part of it twice, as it is almost too good to be true. This is truly great, what power there is in shutting down their bonds. Officials cannot operate without a bond. The first thing that happens is the their bond is revoked. Also the official has to pay their deductible before the bond company will pay the rest. The deductible is typically 1%, and the bond may be $4 million. So the official who has overstepping their bounds has to pay $40,000 out of pocket, plus resign.

Last edited:
It includes DAs and PAs, not judges.

Public Official – EVERY elected public official is REQUIRED to purchase a bond no matter what office they hold. Each public official is also REQUIRED to sign an oath to uphold the Constitution of their State as well as the Constitution of the United States for America.

• Surety Bond Company – This is the company that guarantees that the Public Official will serve the people. If a claim is filed against the Public Official, the Surety Bond Company is responsible for accepting the claim(s), notifying the Public Official, demanding that the Public Official address the claim and starting an investigation if the Public Official does not resolve or rectify the situation.
needs to include judges too

This would stop any school board that goes outside it's legal authority:

My buddy started a 503c to sue their school board and it is working. The mother fuckers are dropping like flies!

They are intentionally screwing up our kids. It’s Bad enough that kids haven’t been getting a proper education for many years. Now schools that are supposed to protect our children are Bullying them into suicide. Unfortunately, until we push back hard, this sick agenda won’t stop.

That way it is an org that is going after them not just a few parents where their kids can be singled out.
The 501(c)(3) has to have a board of directors, and those board members are listed on the 990 they file annually, which is public record.

If they have less than $50k in donations annually, they can get away with filing a 990N that doesn't require the board to be listed.

I figured they were doing it as a way to deduct the legal fees. I'm genuinely intrigued....

There might be something here.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
The 501(c)(3) has to have a board of directors, and those board members are listed on the 990 they file annually, which is public record.

If they have less than $50k in donations annually, they can get away with filing a 990N that doesn't require the board to be listed.

I figured they were doing it as a way to deduct the legal fees. I'm genuinely intrigued....

Im intrigued as well.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
Are they suing board members for monetary damages? How are they calculating this? What are the results, having to go to court and a judge decide?

2 of the parents are lawyers so there are no legal fees 😉

Reactions: BLEE and RUTGERS95
I’m not entirely sure but I can find out and get back with everyone. I do recall I had something to do with the bond as stated in the previous post.
Sweet. If you find out more, keep us posted.

It runs about $335 to set up a new NPO nowadays. If this plays out it'd be nice to replicate in my neck of the woods.

7666616_0.jpg

Unfortunately if anyone were to do what is necessary to rid these sick people from the planet, they themselves would become an enemy of the state. Are we protected from the bad guys or are the bad guys protected from us? I see it as the latter and it's intentional.
That just depends on how good you are at not telegraphing your punch and at picking the time/place/method