• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell 30% Rebate Info for Elite Tactical Scopes

so... related / unrelated question. For the Bushell guys out there, like Will, is the XRS-II an improvement over the DMR-2, or just more magnification ?

The XRS II is a significant step up. I Tested mine against my Nightforce ATACR 4-16 at dawn and the Bushnell did better - granted it's a 50mm objective vs a 42mm but the glass in the XRS II is outstanding.

I bought mine from Brownells. Just received an email reply from Bushnell this morning confirming the Elite Tacticals are covered under the rebate.

Reactions: DisplacedTexan
I punted on this. Just too much uncertainty. And I don’t need it right away. So I’m on the GAP list for the next shipment of lrhs’ that come in!

Same here on the email from Bushnell this morning and Brownells gig. But I pulled the trigger earlier knowing Brownells would take it back if Bushnell didn't cover it.

FYI code 'NCS' gives you $15 off + free shipping from Brownells. Plus active junky was 7% when I made the purchase (Friday), but only 4% now.

A little concerned though as Brownells' now shows the H59 ret out of stock, and I didn't get a confirmation until yesterday. Hoping I made the cut.

My rebate for my LRS 6-24x50 was officially accepted yesterday from my online submission. A friend of mine had his DMR's rebate rejected and he is inquiring further.

Attachments

• Bushy 30 for 30.jpg
    Bushy 30 for 30.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 51
Can you post the message?
Go to their Facebook page. Details are there, but basically they’re getting another batch in mid July, if you call and put $500 down, you’re getting one when they come in with the rest of the balance due when they ship. As of yesterday at noon, they had about 100 more they’d take pre-orders on, then brute cutting it off until they know exactly how many they’re getting. He’s expecting between 700-1000 units total

Just bought one XRSII with the H59 hope its nice. Also picked up Seekins 34mm rings for my Bighorn TL3 and MDT ESS chassis.
Rings are 1" high hope the scope clears with the sunshade and BC caps on?
Waiting on scope and rings then I will go try it out and see how nice it is.

Elmer

Gotta be honest, this is all scaring me a bit. I bought this scope because of the price to be honest, though I'm sure it's a great scope. I got a MIL discount through Brownells and now people say they can't get a rebate on HDMR.... my scope was 2060 after all was said and done. I hope they still push the rebate through. The scope hasn't shipped yet either. Hopefully I hear a reply from Brownells regarding the rebate before they ship.

Gotta be honest, this is all scaring me a bit. I bought this scope because of the price to be honest, though I'm sure it's a great scope. I got a MIL discount through Brownells and now people say they can't get a rebate on HDMR.... my scope was 2060 after all was said and done. I hope they still push the rebate through. The scope hasn't shipped yet either. Hopefully I hear a reply from Brownells regarding the rebate before they ship.
I heard from Bushnell yesterday saying they would honor it. Just make sure you have a rebate form that doesn't exclude the elite tacticals.

You should be good. Enough people have heard from Bushnell saying they'll honor the warranty. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy that was denied gets it resolved. And if for some crazy reason they don't, Brownells will take it back. That's why I ordered from them.

I also think part of the issue is the online system. Most likely you'll have to mail with the correct rebate form.

I thought most rebates excluded MIL/LE discounted purchases?

I don't see where it says excluded Mil/Le discounted items.

Clubs, groups and organization entries are void and will not be honored, acknowledged or returned. Purchases made
through Experticity or with any Vista Outdoor or retailer employee discount program are excluded

Retailer employee discount would only apply if you worked for Brownells or any other retailer and got a discounted price.

Reactions: AznTactical
When I called the number on the rebate form I specifically asked if receiving le/ mil discount would void rebate and she(employee) told that she did not see anywhere that stated that.

I don't see where it says excluded Mil/Le discounted items.

Clubs, groups and organization entries are void and will not be honored, acknowledged or returned. Purchases made
through Experticity or with any Vista Outdoor or retailer employee discount program are excluded

Retailer employee discount would only apply if you worked for Brownells or any other retailer and got a discounted price.
Yeah, I'm a pessimist so I read that last bit as any discounted price.

I know that last time they ran a rebate anything bought through the MIL/LEO program wasn't eligible for the rebate.

I was told when I sent it in that I had to cut out the actual UPC on the box. However, I was told since I had the form that did NOT exclude Elite Tactical I would be good to go.

After reading more posts I I called for third time , second about the mil/le discount, and different rep(Jason) said that it cannot be combined with rebate. I told Him that another employee(female) told me I would still be eligible if I received discount and he said he would pass it on to a supervisor and apologized for the misinformation.This is really turning out to be a nightmare. It really makes me second guess cutting label off box or even buying another bushnell product. I bought at euro and only think I can get credit if I return. Thanks Bushnell.

After reading more posts I I called for third time , second about the mil/le discount, and different rep(Jason) said that it cannot be combined with rebate. I told Him that another employee(female) told me I would still be eligible if I received discount and he said he would pass it on to a supervisor and apologized for the misinformation.This is really turning out to be a nightmare. It really makes me second guess cutting label off box or even buying another bushnell product. I bought at euro and only think I can get credit if I return. Thanks Bushnell.
What's cheaper: mil discount or the rebate? If it's the rebate you may be able to have europtics charge you full price and send a new invoice.

I’m now leaning towards illuminated tremor 3 mk5hd 5-25x if this all doesn’t pan out. Like I said I have several of the elite tactical scopes and am happy with all of them but I shouldn’t have to spend send so much time and worry over trying to get rebate. Has anybody handled new mk5 hd scopes? What do you think?

this is ending up to be a lot of hand wringing. I hope all of you that took the leap are ok when all is said and done.

but let me ask, if they do actually honor the rebate for the LRTS, as an example, is this the best scope in that $1035 price range?..

this is ending up to be a lot of hand wringing. I hope all of you that took the leap are ok when all is said and done.

but let me ask, if they do actually honor the rebate for the LRTS, as an example, is this the best scope in that $1035 price range?..

The last rebate had a bunch of the elite scope item numbers missing from the rebate but when you called inthey would take note and then add it into the applicable list. The next day the rebate would go through online. I did mine through scopelist for a percentage off and they honored that. I mean they already got paid for the scope from eurooptic originally, all the scopelist discount did was require them to rebate less too me. Doesnt sound like thats how this one is going, thats unfortunate.

I cant say if its the best but I am very pleased with my lrtsi for 1k even with its backwards parallax markings, supposedly its been rectified by now, I just need to send mine in.

In my opinion, its one of the best and my choice at that price range. I really like mine.

Reactions: ra2bach
I would not go by just the rebate... It is not the reason I bought the scope.... I did my research and bought it based on it's merits and my wants/need. The price from Liberty Optics was very good. The rebate was just a nice touch, but I always intended on buying the scope...

I'm not overly concerned about Bushnell not honoring the rebate, as the small numbers of these Elite tactics that will be sold in the Month of March will not put them in Chapter 11, vs the bad PR/Customer service.

If your buying just based on the rebate, I'm not sure what to tell you...

Buy it because you want it/ it meets your needs at a good price point.. not because you might save 30%. Or not, your call....

If your buying just based on the rebate, I'm not sure what to tell you...

Buy it because you want it/ it meets your needs at a good price point.. not because you might save 30%. Or not, your call....

I choose Bushnell's Elite Tactical LRS because of it's rebate. The LRS was among the Vortex Vipers, Sightron SIII, Leupold VX3, Sig Tango 4 and a few others that matched my criteria of 15X magnification or more, 30mm tube and exposed turrets.

My understanding based on a conversation with a Vista customer service rep is that everything should go be good to go if you can get everything submitted via their website. If the form on their website gives you the message that the UPC of your scope is not included in the promotion, then you need to mail in the physical form along with the requested info. The customer service rep I spoke to indicated that everything should be good to go if you mail the form that does not exlude the Elite Tactical line from the 30 for 30 promotion but you’d have to call in and get it all straightened out if you sent in the form that does exclude the Elite Tactical line.

This doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me to do it this way but at least it does sound like they will honor the rebate for the Elite Tactical line based on my conversation.

No. Just a picture of the UPC and the receipt.
Seems some folks are saying a picture and others are saying it has to be cut out?

What's to stop someone from buying the scope, taking a picture of the UPC, and then returning it and just pocketing the rebate money? That's typically why they require the UPC...

Seems some folks are saying a picture and others are saying it has to be cut out?

What's to stop someone from buying the scope, taking a picture of the UPC, and then returning it and just pocketing the rebate money? That's typically why they require the UPC...

I was one of the few that submitted the rebate online AND mailed a physical paper form in too just in case. My online submission was officially accepted earlier this week. They did NOT require an actual paper submission which still boggles my mind. For my paper submission my scope box came with the UPC on a foil type sticker on both ends of the box. I have a habit of keeping all my boxes so I carefully trimmed 1 of the upc's out and mailed it in just in case. I'm a sucker for rebates when comparing what I should buy vs the competition. The only rebates I've ever done that I did NOT have to cut out the actual UPC are Menards and Autozone rebates.

Reactions: patriot07

I thought the same thing as I was taking pics of the UPC code and receipt to send in. My rebate has been approved according to Bushnell and I've received a tracking number to track the progress of my rebate. Which shows "approved" and waiting on shipping.

Reactions: patriot07
I thought the same thing as I was taking pics of the UPC code and receipt to send in. My rebate has been approved according to Bushnell and I've received a tracking number to track the progress of my rebate. Which shows "approved" and waiting on shipping.
Just out of curiosity, what scope model did you get?

I received my XRSII today went to the online rebate submission site and it gave me the UPC not valid error message.
I called they took my name and told me if I mail in the correct form they will honor the rebate.
If it all goes through the scope would be a bargain.

The XRSII is about 2" shorter than my S&B 5x25-56 PMII, they weigh about the same.
Looking through the XRSII and then through my S&B the XRSII has very nice glass.
Cannot make any real comparisons until I get my mount and lock it down.

Some odd things, no manual quick-start sheet tells you to go online and download the full manual.
Their "flagship" scope comes with bikini covers, better not to put them in the box and save me three dollars.

I purchased a LRTS 4-18 a couple of weeks ago, submitted online (UPC accepted). I just got an email today saying my rebate was approved and I should have it in 6 to 8 weeks.

Glad it went smooth.

I bet that was directly through Bushnell/Vista though.

Brownells still has the rebate form that doesn't have the Tactical line excluded yet.

Bushnell rebate form

Besides as another user pointed out

100% Satisfaction Guarantee on everything they sell

If they don't honor the rebate box it up and send it back to Brownells

THE "MIL/LEO" program is through Vista which is exactly what I said. Any other vendor/distributor's discount is not specifically listed as a disqualifier.

I purchased a LRTS 4-18 a couple of weeks ago, submitted online (UPC accepted). I just got an email today saying my rebate was approved and I should have it in 6 to 8 weeks.

Glad it went smooth.

that's great news. I have one inbound...

So let’s hear some reviews on the xrs ii for those of you that got them in already? It would be greatly appreciated since there’s not much information online about them except a couple promo type videos.

Do yourself a favor and don't buy a XRS II, let alone any Bushnell product. They won't stand behind their word. They will not honor their 30% rebate even though I have the coupon from here

https://media.midwayusa.com/cms/rebate/2018_2/2018_bushnell_30_30days_promotion_mir.pdf

showing the scope is not excluded from the rebate. I contacted Bushnell, Vista Outdoors, etc and just got the run around. I will never buy another Bushnell product again after this. Got an email a few days ago saying my rebate was rejected.

Also, comparing the XRS II to a gen II razor is no comparison. The Razor has better FOV, glass, turrets, parallax and the reticle is thinner. It is better in every way for a PRS scope. The XRS parallax and mag is very stiff as well compared to the razor which throws you off target during a stage.

Do yourself a favor and don't buy a XRS II, let alone any Bushnell product. They won't stand behind their word. They will not honor their 30% rebate even though I have the coupon from here

https://media.midwayusa.com/cms/rebate/2018_2/2018_bushnell_30_30days_promotion_mir.pdf

showing the scope is not excluded from the rebate. I contacted Bushnell, Vista Outdoors, etc and just got the run around. I will never buy another Bushnell product again after this. Got an email a few days ago saying my rebate was rejected.

Also, comparing the XRS II to a gen II razor is no comparison. The Razor has better FOV, glass, turrets, parallax and the reticle is thinner. It is better in every way for a PRS scope. The XRS parallax and mag is very stiff as well compared to the razor which throws you off target during a stage.

this is not consistent with what others have said. if you don't like the scope that one thing but it appears that the rebate is being allowed.

have you tried calling? I know, that's painful sometimes with answering systems but it may be worth it...

I posted pics of the UPCs and I even called before I submitted and was told all should be fine. I also included the invoice for my order and the woman I spoke to referenced the Midwat cert showing the ET scopes were NOT excluded from the rebate.

Reactions: BallisticPrimate