• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell 3200 10X Mil Dot Real World Elevation?

FMJBT

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 18, 2009
San Diego
I have two of the Bushnell 10X Mil Dot scopes, and out of curiosity I decided to check how much internal elevation travel the reticles actually have. They are advertised as having 100 MOA of travel, quite a bit for a 1" tube scope. Testing my own, one has only 72 MOA, and the other has 80. I'm curious to see if anyone else has tested the travel on their own scopes, and what numbers they have come up with.

Re: Bushnell 3200 10X Mil Dot Real World Elevation?

It's been a while but I believe mine was around 85-90. Not 100 but still not bad for a 1" tube.

Mine has ~79Moa

Still, I won't complain.

Looks like the average from this small sampling is around 80 MOA, give or take a few. Not bad for a 1" tube for sure, even most 30mm scopes don't have that much. It is disappointing though that Bushnell specs these as having 20 MOA greater than the scopes actually have.

The scope is hard to beat for the price. I got mine for $170 shipped on eBay ans is very clear and easy to use.