• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Bushnell 5-15x40 Elite Tactical

Re: Bushnell 5-15x40 Elite Tactical

I have one and the glass is pretty good on it. However I dont trust mine because the zero always shifts on it and the turret marks dont stay lined up. Maybe its just mine, but I think I would invest a little more in a scope. I am.

I got two. I Bought them to shoot my rifles while svaing fund for more expensive glasses

They were mounted on TRG22 (308) and TRG-S (6.5x55). They have served me well. they got the bullets to where they should be. I usually shoot 100 yds, so I have not tested for long range. The glass is very good, quality similar to my Zeiss Conquest, but is interior to my Swarovski ZFM (no surprise)

I got two SS HD 5-20 from SWFA's Black Friday sale. I have yet to mount them. I will find out whether my results will improve, but I am not expecting too much just by switching the scopes. Bushnell ELite is a nice scope for some one on budget

I got one and like it for the 200 I gave for it. It's mounted on a hard kicking 35 whelen and I make first shot hits on 8" plates out to 600 with it. It returns to zero every time, but I havnt torture tested it.