• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bushnell ConX Pricing

Nik H

Constantly Learning
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 22, 2014
    Small town New England
    Something is up...These are down to $348 at EuroOptic.

Bought mine 10 days ago from them when they were $499....pisses me off big time. $151 dollars pays for a lot of cartridges. I expect better after having spent the coin I have at EuroOptic.

A new model must be on the horizon

Something is up...These are down to $348 at EuroOptic.

Bought mine 10 days ago from them when they were $499....pisses me off big time. $151 dollars pays for a lot of cartridges. I expect better after having spent the coin I have at EuroOptic.

A new model must be on the horizon

Naaa, It's because I paid $709.00 for mine that they can afford to give you Guys a discount, lol

Seriously I hope they bring out a 2500 or a 3500 yard model, I would grab one in a heartbeat

john.

I think a gen 2 is def in the works. Would be awesome if it displayed wind hold and elev.

I was watching ConX pricing pretty closely in the last two weeks and noticed blips then with Cabelas dropping the price of packaged ConX+Kestrel to $800 then to $700. Around a week ago I saw several retailers slash their prices to $350: EuroOptic, Scopelist, Midway, etc. It smells of inventory liquidation at Bushnell or their distributor in anticipation of a new model or severely slow sales.

I paid $500 for mine about 10 days ago from EuroOptic. I think it is a really nice unit. I haven't tested it beyond 600 yards but it is pretty accurate at 24 inch white plates at that distance. It works even better off a tripod. I like the ergonomics much better than my friend's SIG. I will definitely put it through its paces at the class I am taking at the end of July.

The best part is today. I saw the $348 price from EuroOptic which pissed me off so I got on their site and their chat and spoke to my regular sales person. They are going to refund me the difference since I bought it less than 10 days ago. I'm sure the AI AT plus 3 barrels plus my S&B PMII, Khales and NF scopes had something to do with it as well :).

They have definitely proven they are a stand up company and will continue to get my business.

At any rate, it is a pretty nice unit for the original price I paid for it ($499).

Last edited:
    I paid $500 for mine about 10 days ago from EuroOptic. I think it is a really nice unit. I haven't tested it beyond 600 yards but it is pretty accurate at 24 inch white plates at that distance. It works even better off a tripod. I like the ergonomics much better than my friend's SIG. I will definitely put it through its paces at the class I am taking at the end of July.

The best part is today I saw the $348 price from EuroOptic which pissed me off so I got on their site and their chat and spoke to my regular sales person. They are going to refund me the difference since I bought it less than 10 days ago. I'm sure the AI AT plus 3 barrels plus my S&B PMII, Khales and NF scopes had something to do with it as well :). They have definitely proven they are a stand up company and will continue to get my business.

At any rate, it is a pretty nice unit for the original price I paid for it ($499).

I'll pour salt on the wound, I paid almost the new price for the LRF AND a Kestrel.

I have been watching these as well. I found the combo for under 600 and keep trying not to charge it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would imply that the Kestrel is less than $252 if you got the ConX at my price of $348. You'd be a fool not to jump on that.

I got a NIB Kestrel 5700 Sportsman for $360 here on the Hide. My total price was $708 with the ConX...

If you can do it for < $600 you're crazy not to do it

That would imply that the Kestrel is less than $252 if you got the ConX at my price of $348. You'd be a fool not to jump on that.

I got a NIB Kestrel 5700 Sportsman for $360 here on the Hide. My total price was $708 with the ConX...

If you can do it for < $600 you're crazy not to do it

Yep. I did both for less than 5.

Reactions: rymart
    I called EuroOptic on June 30 to ask them about their price matching policy on a Conx I bought on the 14th. They called back 20 minutes later and gave me 150$ gift card for their store. I also noticed they had the price dropped on the website later that day. The Conx was the first thing I bought from EuroOptic but it definitely won't be the last, Excellent customer service.

Bugga Me, I paid £549.00 which is about $709.00 for mine in February and they are still the same price Now over here and some places are still charging £699.00 for the ConX which is about $894.72c at the current exchange rate, they really turn you over in the UK and they price fix between the companies,

John.

I picked up the LRF @ $350. Couldn't swing the $750 at the time. Really good deal either way. I'd like to pickup a Kestrel later once I find a good deal.

I picked up the LRF @ $350. Couldn't swing the $750 at the time. Really good deal either way. I'd like to pickup a Kestrel later once I find a good deal.

I have one coming from ScopeList for the same price, I wish I could find the combo with the AB Elite Kestrel on sale for cheap.

What's kestrel comes with the combo? It's just the 5700 sportsman correct?

Why pay $190 for and upgrade to the elite? What is that gonna do for the one that comes with it won't?

This is my first LRF and first kestrel so I hope I bought the correct stuff by going with the combo.

What's kestrel comes with the combo? It's just the 5700 sportsman correct?

Why pay $190 for and upgrade to the elite? What is that gonna do for the one that comes with it won't?

This is my first LRF and first kestrel so I hope I bought the correct stuff by going with the combo.

It depends where you get it. If you buy the combo direct from NK (Kestrel manufacturer) you can get it with the elite and a pouch that holds everything.

The difference between the sportsman s an and the elite are the sportsman only goes out to 800yds. Has no spin or Coriolis and no CDC's. It's a very scaled back version, designed for hunting applications. The elite is the full blown AB engine. but as far as the kestrel goes, there is no difference. All you need is a firmware update and what you bought as the sportsman is now 100% identical to the elite, with the exception of the fact it will still say sportsman on the front.

I bought it direct from bushnell so I really have no idea which one they give. I have searched and can't find any info.

My combo will be here tomorrow. I'll take it out this weekend but I only have access to 300 yards so not much of a challenge. I'm also doing load development with new Lapua brass.

I am kinda disgruntled though about having to pay $190 to get above 800 yards.

I toils have been cheaper to just pay the $700 from Kestral honestly. I got the combo for under $550 and now I'm looking at another $190.

My combo will be here tomorrow. I'll take it out this weekend but I only have access to 300 yards so not much of a challenge. I'm also doing load development with new Lapua brass.

I am kinda disgruntled though about having to pay $190 to get above 800 yards.

I toils have been cheaper to just pay the $700 from Kestral honestly. I got the combo for under $550 and now I'm looking at another $190.

That's why it's called the sportsman. You could have bought the elite combo from kestrel straight up but it would have been almost 1k

Where the hell is everyone getting the combo for $500....

It depends where you get it. If you buy the combo direct from NK (Kestrel manufacturer) you can get it with the elite and a pouch that holds everything.

The difference between the sportsman s an and the elite are the sportsman only goes out to 800yds. Has no spin or Coriolis and no CDC's. It's a very scaled back version, designed for hunting applications. The elite is the full blown AB engine. but as far as the kestrel goes, there is no difference. All you need is a firmware update and what you bought as the sportsman is now 100% identical to the elite, with the exception of the fact it will still say sportsman on the front.

Sportsman has AJ, spin drift and Coriolis correction. The only things different are:

1. 3 gun profiles versus 16 on elite
    2. DSF
    3. CDM versus BC values

Number 2 and 3 are noteworthy if you're shooting at ELR distances

Link

http://www.nkhome.com/ballistics-pr...weather-meter-with-applied-ballistics-upgrade

For 300 bucks I couldn't resist grabbing one from Brownells . It can live in the
    car as a spare rf / monocular . Always thought the original price was a little
    optimistic for the performance , compared to the Leica 1600 : I guess Sig's
    new offerings have really moved the goalposts . Buddy was getting 2850 off
    buildings a couple of days ago with the 2400 AB . I know we aren't shooting buildings
    but damn ...

For 300 bucks I couldn't resist grabbing one from Brownells . It can live in the
    car as a spare rf / monocular . Always thought the original price was a little
    optimistic for the performance , compared to the Leica 1600 : I guess Sig's
    new offerings have really moved the goalposts . Buddy was getting 2850 off
    buildings a couple of days ago with the 2400 AB . I know we aren't shooting buildings
    but damn ...

It's a steal at 300.

To get an extra 4% off and $10 for your first order, sign up to Active Junky https://www.activejunky.com/invite/238685.

I've placed two orders from Brownells by using Active Junky and have earned over 50 bucks back. My first order was the SilenceCo Radius at $380, so I can't wait to compare the two LRF's in performance. Late afternoon I ranged over 2km with the Radius, really impressive.

Forgot to add, I placed an order for the CONX too.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Frankly
    Purchased one this morning for $252 shipped using promo JNS. Seems like they alternate the pricing daily, Saturday it was $318, today $279

I saw that but they ar back ordered

Do you need it NOW? Then pay more. I backordered mine and they shipped within 2-3 weeks ahead of the 4-6 week estimate. Use ActiveJunky to get another 10% off: https://www.activejunky.com/invite/212325

Then go on eBay and buy $100 gift cards for ~$80ea, 3 at a time. While it's still on backorder you can call or chat with customer service to apply gift cards, getting you an even further discount.