• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell FFP spotter

Re: Bushnell FFP spotter

I just finally got the chance to see the non reticled version of this scope and its not too big and works out pretty decent. I'm not sure how much difference there is between the tactical version and the standard version but I'm happy enough with the standard version. Can't wait to get mine from Scott! But thats not saying much the spotter I have now is JUNK thankfully its not mine... Only a lil while longer and my father in law can have his back...

Edit: So does anyone know... Are these made by B&L or what?

Any new news on when next month we expect these to start rolling? Whats the current tally (how many ordered) of these up to so far?

We seem to have two threads on this. We have maxed our order to 50 units, Bushnell has confirmed by email that June 14 is the expected first shipment arrival, we will continue to buy and ship these until everyone is squared away.

Thanks!

Scott

Any chance of getting confirmation if we're in the list of the first 50?