• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell no longer needs to blow me.

Does anyone here ever run a forge hunting rifle scope on ther gun I got one on a 3006 safari it’s 2.5-15-50 shot three rounds couldn’t feel or hear the clicks anymore we took the windage turret apart and tighten the three screws inside it all feels ok can here again update wen I shoot it again hope all going to be ok

Yep, I ran a couple of them for a while for testing and on my NRL22 rig. Those three screws on the turret cap are what hold it to the spline for the adjustment. If they're not snug, you're just spinning the cap.
If you're talking about screws UNDER the windage cap, then something else was going on.

Yep, I ran a couple of them for a while for testing and on my NRL22 rig. Those three screws on the turret cap are what hold it to the spline for the adjustment. If they're not snug, you're just spinning the cap.
If you're talking about screws UNDER the windage cap, then something else was going on.
I tightened the 3screws under the windage turret all seems to be good haven’t shot it yet waiting on cooler weather get a good zero for deer season hope all will be good thanks